Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2014 9:41 AM
Jan 2013
So the question is simple, what is your favorite XEBEC anime and why?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 12, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2013
To love ru, Motto to love ru and To love ru darkness!
Doesn't make me choice only one. lol

I have some special care for To love ru series and Pandora Hearts because they were my first anime when started to re-watch anime and being addicted to them.
So I think they pretty much help out with my passion for this "world".

I would choose To love Ru, because I think they were better adapted than Pandora Harts, even though they cut off a lot of chapters.
I remember until now the first time watching To love ru, I laughed so hard and so loud that my father woke up asking me if I was crazy. xD
Apr 12, 2014 5:05 PM
Jan 2013
You joined the club! Well welcome to the club now i am not lonely anymore lol

Yeah To LOVE Ru series are really something special. Awesome that it was To love ru that brought you back to anime O(≧▽≦)O Xebec rules

Hahaha i know that feeling that happened to me too when i watched Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead.
Apr 14, 2014 9:19 AM

Jul 2013
Actually they have a lot of funny stuff.
To love ru , Nyaruko, Kore wa Zombie De suka, MM!, and more.

Soon as I can, will watch Ladies vs Butlers, Uppote, Kanokon and rewatch Love Hina.
Shuffle I will play the VN still this month, if everything occours ok.
Are you ever played Shuffle VN?
Apr 14, 2014 12:28 PM
Jan 2013
Yeah they are all my favorite anime and i gave them a 10, Nyaruko and MM! where so hilarious xD

Kanokon is great lot's of ecchi. Don't forget to watch the OVA after the anime it's a 2 episode sequel

I didn't play the VN, maybe i will download it later because now i have alot of VN's on my download list ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.