Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2014 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Write your comments on the latest episodes, what you like or dislike on what happened lately, which character you liked or hated, what you think will happen, etc..
(Please no discussion about the manga as it may spoil those who only watch)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 8, 2014 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
The last episode of OP was okay. I didn´t like the part with Usopp,Robin and Law, it was just boring and right now I really wanna see Luffy fight. And for some reason I really like Bartolomeo and I loved the scene where he hears Luffys name, the reactions he gives. And poor Sanji xD
Apr 9, 2014 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
JackLight said:
The last episode of OP was okay. I didn´t like the part with Usopp,Robin and Law, it was just boring and right now I really wanna see Luffy fight. And for some reason I really like Bartolomeo and I loved the scene where he hears Luffys name, the reactions he gives. And poor Sanji xD

I don't like Bartolomeo at all actually.. also I liked the part with robin,usopp and law coz it was a while since we heard about them. lol. but I agree that I want to see luffy fights and yes poor sanji xD
Apr 9, 2014 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
rony-chan said:
JackLight said:

I don't like Bartolomeo at all actually.. also I liked the part with robin,usopp and law coz it was a while since we heard about them. lol. but I agree that I want to see luffy fights and yes poor sanji xD
Hehehe, Well I have a thing for characters who do whatever they want and care a lot about the most important stuffs. To me he is like a more darker Luffy in some ways, I think they would fit very well together. And to the Robin,Law and Usopp part, I think
I´m just to hyped about luffy and the tournament part right now. But yeah it was pretty fun to see them again but I think they dragged out that part a little to long.
May 26, 2014 9:32 PM

Feb 2014
Episode 646 is so breath taking @.@ the clash between two Haoshoku Haki..speechless
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Polls:: vote for who you like

removed-user - Apr 7, 2014

3 by ranta »»
Apr 10, 2014 10:20 PM

» Mod Application::

removed-user - Apr 9, 2014

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 9, 2014 3:52 AM

Poll: » Challenge 1

removed-user - Apr 9, 2014

0 by removed-user »»
Apr 9, 2014 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.