Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2009 8:25 AM

May 2008
Before starting, remember to make your character in the sticky topic and have them approved.

Scenario: It's a peaceful day in Hinamizawa, an isolated village in Japan. But there is a secret behind the curtains of peace in this village that you will cease to live if ever discovered. You and your fellows are all residents of this village, and some people would occasionally go to Okinomiya, a city nearby the village. Whether you live or die depends on how you act...

---WHEN THEY CRY---WELCOME TO HINAMIZAWA
StarlightSunriseApr 8, 2009 6:33 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 9, 2009 6:57 AM

Mar 2008
(Seems like noone is willing to start...so I will)

Showa Year 58 (1983) June - Hinamizawa

A calm summer breeze blew across the isolated village of Hinamizawa, a village with merely 2000 people. It was a peaceful summer day, but not one knows of what will happen in the near future. The cicadas' cries were loud as the village approached a beautiful sunset. Although not deserted, very few people are seen walking outside at this time, most of the people have already gone home. The crows were noisy as well, as only one person dared to approach the forest that people claimed to be cursed.

A 17 year old teenager, all dressed in black with spiky black hair with a pair of wide sunglasses and a black cloak draped over his shoulders that reached his ankles walked over a fence and entered the forest. He stepped on a stick and it made a creepy creeking sound. Nobody can be seen from within the forest behind the village. No life, but only insects that strikes disgust in people's minds existed. As that person walked deeper into the forest, he came across a swamp. Flies were scattered all across the muddy waters, what is under that swamp, not one knows.

"...!!" the teenager suddenly turned around as a bush drifted in the wind, as if someone was there, but there was no one...or was there? He took out a small jar and extracted a small portion of water from the swamp, as he took a few notes in a red notebook. The warm breeze passed through the leaves making loud scruffling sounds in the forest, but the air was not fresh nearby this swamp. At least he took out a camera and took a few shots of the area nearby, and once again took a few glances around to make sure nobody saw him here. Then he set off out of the forest, on his way home...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 9, 2009 6:38 PM

Dec 2008
Alma, a rather mysterious girl, walks around not caring that people are staring at her for her outfit and the fact that her eyes were glowing.
Alma:....*In Mind*....and yet again they stare.......oh well
*Walks through the town to the end of it then goes into a forest*
Apr 10, 2009 10:54 AM

May 2008
*walks in the street*
Apr 10, 2009 11:04 AM

Jul 2008
rena!! *runs up to her*
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Apr 10, 2009 11:09 AM

May 2008
hi Satoko!
Apr 10, 2009 11:27 AM

Jul 2008
have you seen rika aorund. i looked everywhere for her but still cant find her

Apr 10, 2009 11:31 AM

May 2008
rika? no i havent seen her for a while.....why are you looking for her?
Apr 10, 2009 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
Rika, just then, ran up to the two, a smile on her face.

"Hello!" The Girl said to her two friends.

Azu-nyan! <3 *She's my current obsession*
Apr 10, 2009 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
rika where have you been?

Apr 10, 2009 5:39 PM

Dec 2008
*Starts running from the forest*
*Pants* Why did it attack? Why? *Runs past Rika, Rena, and Satoko holding her bloddy arm*
Apr 10, 2009 6:47 PM

Jul 2008
"Oh, I had to do some work up at the Shrine." Rika said to her best friend, Satoko. She then rurned right when Alma ran past, with her bloody arm. "Oh no!" She said. "We should go help that girl!" And with that, she ran after Alma.

Apr 10, 2009 9:54 PM

Mar 2008
As Rika was running after Alma, Mirai quickly ran past her. He took a glance at Rika and was surprised, but his facial expressions are not seen under the sunglasses.

...the queen...!! No, no time for her now... he thought as he ran after Alma and caugh up to her.

"You saw it...did you?" Mirai questioned in a deep suspicious voice.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 11, 2009 4:20 AM

Sep 2008
mion enters the scene!!

walks up to mirai and rika

"i am the group leader, what are you doing to rika?"
Apr 11, 2009 5:54 AM

May 2008
hi, mion''
Apr 11, 2009 6:46 AM

Mar 2008
Mirai turns to see the group leader, then looked a Rika, and then back at Mion. "...I have nothing needed from this girl yet, the one I want is her..." he pointed at Alma.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 11, 2009 6:48 AM

May 2008
why? *rena looked at him*
Apr 11, 2009 7:13 AM

Mar 2008
"You dont need to know..." Mirai replied without even looking back

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 11, 2009 10:16 AM

Jul 2008
"Huh?" Rika questioned. Then in Rika's mind she was thinking, "Who is this boy? He seems awfully suspicious..."

Apr 11, 2009 12:40 PM

Dec 2008
Alma:.......*Sudders and walks back a little* *Still holding arm and her eyes suddenly glow*
Alma: Sorry *Ducks down then disapears......well to them*
Alma: *In Mind* Got to get away...... *Runs*
Apr 11, 2009 4:09 PM

Jul 2008
Satoko looked around... "she disapeared that was strange," Satoko said still looking around.

Apr 11, 2009 11:54 PM

Mar 2008
"........." Mirai said nothing when Alma escaped, but he just clutched his teeth. He did not chase after her, then opened his mouth again.

"I did not catch her, but you...you can be a replacement...come with me" he said to Rika in a commanding voice

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 12, 2009 2:40 AM

Sep 2008
"hey you are still at it!!! I suggest you leave poor little rika alone right NOW!! i will take full responsiblity for her wellfare" mion says in a commading tone.

*turns to rika*

"come we better go now, the club games are about to start soon!"
KaminatorApr 13, 2009 3:19 AM
Apr 12, 2009 5:11 AM

Mar 2008
Sonozaki Mion...the next head of the Sonozaki family, the absolute power in this village. Her protection over the queen...it is very possible that family is in control over the long myths and the so called "oyashiro-sama's curse"...in order to maintain their control over the village... Mirai thought as he turned and walked away from the club members.

Then he found a telephone booth and started to dial. "Single investigation unit, reporting...1 witness discovered, capture failure...investigation stage A currently coming for a stop, continue will be timed later. Stage B initiating...report out" and hung up without waiting for the other side to reply.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 12, 2009 5:38 AM

May 2008
*runs up to mion and rika*
Apr 12, 2009 7:43 AM

Jul 2008
"Oh....Thank you, Mion-san." Rika said smiling at her. She then turned her head towards where Mirai walked off to. "I need know his intentions.."

Apr 13, 2009 3:29 AM

Sep 2008
"no problem!! i gotta take care of my fellow group members" says mion as she smiles back at rika and pats her on the head.

rika says"NIPAH~~"
Apr 13, 2009 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
*Sees them *
Alma: Damnnit this is bad *Runs back* *Turns back to normal*
Alma: Stop it *Still holds arm* Stop right now
crescent_girlApr 14, 2009 7:56 PM
Apr 14, 2009 8:12 AM

Mar 2008
(Nobody is fighting right now...the person caused the trouble left. So you might want to ammend that post, kk)

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 15, 2009 1:57 AM

Sep 2008
(ROFL!!! OMG you have a point hehe)
Apr 15, 2009 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
"work...i really need to go to work~" ~wake up~
~going to work at the Angel-Mort~
~after working i walking around a little~
Apr 15, 2009 5:29 AM

Mar 2008
As Shion went to work, a new day began in Hinamizawa. The blazing sun scorched across the fields of the village, children and teenagers of all ages started to head for the only school in the village.

The school was small, only one classroom was necessary for all the students to study. Then their teacher Chie Rumiko walked in and brought a new student to the class. He had dark green hair, like silk they reached down to his shoulders, and his red eyes reflected a sharp sight. There was no emotions of any kind on his face. "Ok everyone, take your seats. Today I will introduce you to our new student. Now then, mind giving a brief self introduction?" Rumiko said in a cheerful voice but the new student did not respond immediately. After nearly a minute of pause, he finally opened his mouth.

"Fuyutsuki Mirai..." in a depressing low voice, he walked to the back and took a seat, basically ignoring everyone. Because it is me, no...it is only me this mission is possible...because I cannot see the sun...the light...changes me...But now I can get close to the queen, and the next head of the Sonozaki family. Mission continue...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 15, 2009 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
School...sometimes school is wierd but something was wierd in the kid when i looked in his eyes..'Fuyutsuki Mirai' the name of this weird kid...but he just a kid...a children in my class.
after the lesson i stand up and go to him "Yo~welcome to the school i am Shion Sonozaki nice to meet ya~" i smiled.
Apr 15, 2009 5:52 AM

Mar 2008
Mirai heard someone call him, for the first 30 seconds, he ignored and continued to look out the window, just like he has done for the entire lesson. But when he heard the name "Sonozaki" he turned around.

"You...I see, the twin sister of Sonozaki Mion that should of been killed before the first washing of the baby...how can I help you?" he stood up and questioned.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 15, 2009 5:56 AM
Jul 2018
i didn't answer for a min but then i say "i see you know Ona...i am her yonger twin sister...you know a little about her...anywhy i just want to say welcome..and if you need help or a friend~i am here" i smiled...i didn't like this...he know a little more about Ona..why? what he want from her?
Apr 15, 2009 6:05 AM

Mar 2008
(By the way, its Onee, kk)

Yes, I indeed just know a LITTLE about her, so now I came here to know more and her family...wait, she looks so similar...In terms of strategy, she might be of use...I see, I should do some research back home. Lets befriend her...

"Thank you for your kindness..." Mirai said and offered a handshake

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 15, 2009 6:11 AM
Jul 2018
(Sorry '^^ My mistake)

"any time" i said with a smile..but it was fake because something in this child don't look to me good he hide something and i going to find out what is it.
Apr 15, 2009 12:26 PM

Jul 2008
Rika cheerfully got out of her seat, and went to Mirai. "Hello!" She said. "I'm Rika Furude! It's nice to meet you, Nano desu!" She said. She smiled brightly. "Nipah~!"

Apr 15, 2009 1:06 PM

May 2008
*walks up to him* and im rena ryuuga!*smiles*
Apr 15, 2009 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
Looking at Rena and Rika that talking to Mirai...He strang...~in 1 min he didn't want to talk to me...and in the end chat...he talk nice to me...why? what he want from Onee...or now from me?~ i think to my self.
Apr 15, 2009 1:37 PM

May 2008
neh...what are you thinking about?''
Apr 15, 2009 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
"Oh-Oh Rika-Chan...Rena-san umm nothing special~why?" i say with a smile...for now all what i think its just a feeling...but i have this feeling that what i think its true.
removed-userApr 15, 2009 2:22 PM
Apr 15, 2009 2:14 PM

Jul 2008
"You look troubled, Shion-san." Rika said, a frown making it's way to her face.

Apr 15, 2009 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
(oh sorry XDDDDD i think that cha-chan play Rika-Chan sorry sorry XDD Kuro_kudos ~Editing~)

"no no i am ok no need to worry~" i laugh "everything ok really" i said with a smile...but the true is i am not fine..i need to talk to Onee..but maybe i need to be quiet for now...to find out more things about that kid.
Apr 15, 2009 5:13 PM

Mar 2008
The queen...would be useful to get closer to her as well, and this person...her eyes appears to be sharp and observative. I should be careful...but still, there is no way they will know who I am...

Mirai didnt say much more but greet his new "friends"

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 15, 2009 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
i need to be closer to him...to know the true.
after class i walk his way "Mirai~~" i said with a smile "you want to go to a little walk? maybe you will come to the plase i work?" i ask him with a smile...
Apr 15, 2009 6:17 PM

Jul 2008
"That sounds like a great idea, Nano desu~" Rika said, walking up. She knew that Shion had the same intentions as her. To know more about the boy. Playfully, Rika hugged the boy. "Mii~"

Apr 16, 2009 2:01 AM

Sep 2008
The door bursts open, Mion sonozaki walks in,

"hey people, its time for our daily after school club card games which ends with punishment games. You guys read?", she asks cheerfully,
Apr 16, 2009 3:31 AM

Mar 2008
Upon strategy, directly approaching target would be highly risky...Investigation Pattern C taken, investigate indirectly by approaching the target's closest person...but to be honest those two do look really similar, or basically the same. No ordinary person would be able to tell the difference.

He saw Mion come in but didnt react, nor did he had much reaction to Rika's playful hug. Then he walked to Shion, went really close to her and whispered in her ear. "Angel mort shall it be...I will be there..." and walked out of the room

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 16, 2009 4:31 AM
Jul 2018
looked at him seriously walking...why he did it? is not a secret...strange but its a start...
"Onee~~~what we play today?" i asked Onee with a little laugh
i look at Onee but i didn't forget what this boy do to me...to whispered in my ear..
why he did it? its look that my feeling are true...but i need to know more i really am need.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » characters

cha-chan - Mar 9, 2009

14 by cha-chan »»
Jun 13, 2009 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.