Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2014 6:28 PM

Sep 2012
A survey conducted by the National Dyssemia Society (NDA) in late 2013 shows that at least 110% of people afflicted with Dyssemia had a history of videogame overdosage in the past year or so. Chances are if you're reading this, you're probably part of the 110%.

Post your friend-codes, usernames, gamertags, social security numbers, your EV-training strategies, a picture of Trevor getting wasted, your fanfiction that no one cares about, your theory about how all of Rockstar's games are somehow connected to each other. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE (SOMEWHAT) ENDLESS--
Whatever I just said right now was a complete lie.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 16, 2014 8:53 PM

Mar 2012
Yeah okay. I see what you're doing here.
Jan 20, 2014 1:34 PM
Apr 2013
teddybeddybye said:
A survey conducted by the National Dyssemia Society (NDA) in late 2013 shows that at least 110% of people afflicted with Dyssemia had a history of videogame overdosage in the past year or so. Chances are if you're reading this, you're probably part of the 110%.

Post your friend-codes, usernames, gamertags, social security numbers, your EV-training strategies, a picture of Trevor getting wasted, your fanfiction that no one cares about, your theory about how all of Rockstar's games are somehow connected to each other. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE (SOMEWHAT) ENDLESS--

I havn't got a chuffin clue what any of this means :)
Jan 20, 2014 4:07 PM

Sep 2012
THEN GET OUT.
Jan 20, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2013
I played some computer games if that counts.
Jan 20, 2014 8:45 PM
Dec 2012
Im a noob on final fantasy. just recently brought final fantasy XIII and I Only know that the guy "versus" looks cool as DAYUM
Jan 20, 2014 9:28 PM

Sep 2012
SomedayTrain said:
I played some computer games if that counts.

If you've played the Adventures of Freddi Fish or Spy Fox, then they count.

chepoken said:
Im a noob on final fantasy. just recently brought final fantasy XIII and I Only know that the guy "versus" looks cool as DAYUM

He's just Sasuke without the weird personality :I
Jan 21, 2014 7:52 PM

Jul 2013
Vidya games!~~

I play everything i can get my hands on... ^^
But i'm mostly a sony's guy, you know japan, jrpg's etc etc...
If any of you noobs whants to get a virtual beatdown, come to me....
Jan 21, 2014 10:39 PM

Mar 2012
I'm also strictly Playstation, though I do own a Gameboy and NDS. That's about it.

Computer games can go die. I need a controller.
Jan 22, 2014 4:41 PM

Jul 2013
kawaiipapa said:

I'm going to tell you something MINDBLOWING. You can actually play games on your pc with a CONTROLLER! Crazy, i know right?!
Now let me tell you something else thats even crazier!!! You can actually use your ps3 controller to play pc games! It's like magic!
Jan 22, 2014 4:51 PM

Sep 2012
ZoneHunter said:
kawaiipapa said:

I'm going to tell you something MINDBLOWING. You can actually play games on your pc with a CONTROLLER! Crazy, i know right?!
Now let me tell you something else thats even crazier!!! You can actually use your ps3 controller to play pc games! It's like magic!

Cool people hook their console to their PC and play with the controller
Jan 28, 2014 2:29 AM

Mar 2012
ZoneHunter said:

Okay I have Steam on a Mac. I tried getting my PS3 to bluetooth with my Mac, and I don't think it worked. :/
Jan 28, 2014 2:48 PM

Sep 2012
You're a mac and cheese user?

heheheheheh
Jan 29, 2014 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
kawaiipapa said:

Okay I have Steam on a Mac. I tried getting my PS3 to bluetooth with my Mac, and I don't think it worked. :/

Yeah okay... Mac is something else... You cant use your ps3 controller on a Mac since you need specific software to do so, and since mac lives in his own world, you dont have the freedom to download softare provided by genuis people :D
Jan 30, 2014 8:19 PM

Mar 2012
oh very funny, teddy. very funny ehehehe

I can never go back to a PC. It is stressful and rage-inducing trying to operate those chunky ass machines.
Feb 9, 2014 4:12 PM

Sep 2012
Yeah, using my iPad's trashy web browser without flash is much much easier than using a PC
Feb 13, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
You're lucky, I want an iPad.
Feb 18, 2014 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc got released couple of days ago on the psvita.
Really worth checking out if you're into visual novels.
Mar 5, 2014 5:00 AM

Oct 2011
ZoneHunter said:

Do you think it's worth playing even though I had already watched the anime? Will it still be enjoyable?
Mar 6, 2014 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
Mocha96 said:
ZoneHunter said:

Do you think it's worth playing even though I had already watched the anime? Will it still be enjoyable?

Hmm the adaptation followed the exact same storyline of the original psp game (the psvita is a remastered version) So you'll already know the end and most of the game.
But if you are a fan of the show, i'd still suggest you get it since, in the show they let out lots of stuff in terms of character background information. I can't decide for you but i played the original psp game/ watched the anime and played the new one on psvita and enjoyed all 3 of them! :D Love the show. ^^

Btw sequel will be out this september along with a 3rd person shooter spin off where you play as naegi's sister :D
Mar 7, 2014 2:02 AM

Oct 2011
ZoneHunter said:
Mocha96 said:
ZoneHunter said:

Hmm the adaptation followed the exact same storyline of the original psp game (the psvita is a remastered version) So you'll already know the end and most of the game.
But if you are a fan of the show, i'd still suggest you get it since, in the show they let out lots of stuff in terms of character background information. I can't decide for you but i played the original psp game/ watched the anime and played the new one on psvita and enjoyed all 3 of them! :D Love the show. ^^

Btw sequel will be out this september along with a 3rd person shooter spin off where you play as naegi's sister :D

Thanks for the help. ^^
Well I guess I would buy it eventually in order to play the sequel ;)
Mar 20, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ox8R-As42EE

Can't wait to play this on my vita in a couple of weeks!!!

on a sidenote, am i the only one who buys japanese games (altough i can't understand most of it) just to listen to the cute voices?

Yeah....? i thought so :(
Mar 27, 2014 7:24 AM

Oct 2011
ZoneHunter said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ox8R-As42EE

Can't wait to play this on my vita in a couple of weeks!!!

on a sidenote, am i the only one who buys japanese games (altough i can't understand most of it) just to listen to the cute voices?

Yeah....? i thought so :(

lol I prefer the japanese dub too but I wouldn't do that. XD
It would ruin the the fun if I don't understand what's happening.
That's why I like it when the game let you choose the audio so I can choose the japanese dub. ^^

Anyway just finished playing Ni No Kuni and it was great!
It's one of the few games that I enjoyed both of the gameplay and the story.
I would recommend it to all rpg fans. :)
Mar 28, 2014 6:58 PM

Jul 2013
Ni No Kuni was plain amazing. But yeah what do you want, it's studio ghibli, they only create masterworks xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who are you, who who, who who! ( 1 2 )

Sany66 - Jul 28, 2013

78 by Sany66 »»
Jan 16, 2016 5:29 PM

» Okay here's a game, you worthless scums: Let's play the "Corrupted" game.

Tongue - Sep 30, 2013

16 by Tongue »»
Oct 31, 2014 3:35 AM

» Socially Awkward Confessions ( 1 2 )

teddybeddybye - Jul 11, 2013

98 by heartofsouls11 »»
Sep 21, 2014 7:36 PM

» Anime discussion (because apparently the cool kids do it) ( 1 2 3 )

teddybeddybye - Jun 28, 2013

110 by Sany66 »»
Jun 21, 2014 3:35 PM

» the goddamn dinner table.

Tongue - Dec 17, 2013

12 by Aura- »»
Jan 2, 2014 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.