Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2014 9:01 AM

Jul 2012
source

Aw I thought it'd be long-running but at least it's two cour :) Hope they animate the better arcs (although I haven't seen it)
Mar 30, 2014 2:34 PM

May 2012
Okay.. Yeah atleast there gonna be some budget put into it that's nice, also the old OST was pretty much nonexistant or had nothing to do with actual music, it was more like simple sounds. Aside from 5 soundtracks (I think 4+insert song.. lol), so this will be a more perfected version of that.
Hmm actually it does have kinda around 15...

But it's gonna have like 7 cases and end there? This actually forced me to shake my head lol... damn...

Yeah. Lets hope they choose some really good cases for this one now, and not just the mansion cases. I don't want to see mansion cases for 26 episodes in a row.
k11chiMar 30, 2014 3:40 PM
Mar 31, 2014 7:58 PM
Mar 2012
mayukachan said:
source

Aw I thought it'd be long-running but at least it's two cour :) Hope they animate the better arcs (although I haven't seen it)

Is it just me or they removed the episode count for Kindaichi?

The 1st episode has already confirmed it will be about Kindaichi in Hong Kong which is already made into a drama last year.
Apr 1, 2014 8:17 AM

Jul 2012
melina_putri said:
mayukachan said:
source

Is it just me or they removed the episode count for Kindaichi?

The 1st episode has already confirmed it will be about Kindaichi in Hong Kong which is already made into a drama last year.

No, the episode count is there.

Oh wow, the Hong Kong case? Damn I already watched the drama version xD Oh well, it'll still be fun!
Apr 1, 2014 8:09 PM
Mar 2012
mayukachan said:

No, the episode count is there.

ytv site doesn't list episode count for Kindaichi unlike other series. I wonder if they removed it recently.
http://www.ytv.co.jp/english/programs/
Apr 2, 2014 11:59 AM
Jan 2013
k11chi said:
Okay.. Yeah atleast there gonna be some budget put into it that's nice, also the old OST was pretty much nonexistant or had nothing to do with actual music, it was more like simple sounds. Aside from 5 soundtracks (I think 4+insert song.. lol), so this will be a more perfected version of that.

But it's gonna have like 7 cases and end there? This actually forced me to shake my head lol... damn...

Yeah. Lets hope they choose some really good cases for this one now, and not just the mansion cases. I don't want to see mansion cases for 26 episodes in a row.

Don't forget the short cases (though I;m not sure if some of them will be able to be even one episode...)

Mansion? Which mansion?
Apr 2, 2014 12:04 PM

Feb 2013
Maybe someone will pick up and sub the first season already.
I can't watch it until then.
Apr 2, 2014 12:07 PM

May 2012
dex_dash said:
k11chi said:

Don't forget the short cases (though I;m not sure if some of them will be able to be even one episode...)

Mansion? Which mansion?
I mean the structure of the cases when they go to a villa, school etc. when I say that, it's really classic but I see this might be live action adaptation? That's epic...
Apr 2, 2014 12:17 PM
Jan 2013
k11chi said:
dex_dash said:
k11chi said:

Mansion? Which mansion?
I mean the structure of the cases when they go to a villa, school etc. when I say that, it's really classic but I see this might be live action adaptation? That's epic...

I see, although new cases majority use "Mansion" theme...

We're (I'm, actually) not really sure if this will be a re-run or continuation starting fron the vampire case...
Apr 2, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2012
dex_dash said:
k11chi said:
dex_dash said:
k11chi said:

Mansion? Which mansion?

I see, although new cases majority use "Mansion" theme...

We're (I'm, actually) not really sure if this will be a re-run or continuation starting fron the vampire case...
But isn't the name of the first case I just saw the name of one of the live action movies?
k11chiApr 5, 2014 8:04 AM
Apr 8, 2014 7:57 AM
Jan 2013
k11chi said:
But isn't the name of the first case I just saw the name of one of the live action movies?

yup, exactly that live action movie,

and we'll also see the ova case, which will make the whole OVA selling pretty pointless I say

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

21 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

12 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

14 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

18 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

17 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.