Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2007 1:30 AM
Oct 2007
O.K. here I wat you to post five reasons of wht you hate naruto so much, I wil begin

1. no real story-line
2. the animation suck
3. they hide tits with a fukin` cloud
4. they use wierd shoes
5. well it's naruto so why should I not hate him?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2007 10:55 PM

Nov 2007
theblueraven said:

3. they hide tits with a fukin` cloud
4. they use wierd shoes

XDDD Yeah...
But the wierd shoes are'nt so bad :3...right?
I hate everything about Naruto accept Haku~ ^.^ He is so cool.
Nov 25, 2007 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
1. it's stupid.
2. popular series. HELL NO! n00bs only buy the manga series only because they saw it on tv (get a life stupid kids!)
3. zomg! they mostly have weird goals!
4. story/animation is boring as hell
5. there are alot of characters (mostly all) that look weird and they don't belong being a ninja.

seriously, the ONLY reason Naruto is also in the TOP 125 in USA bestselling book list like every time is cause of those stupid n00bs! the show and manga needs to be cancelled!
Jan 13, 2008 12:14 PM
Aug 2007
1. It lacks a plotline. Seriously, haven't you noticed it's full of endless fights that have no frickin' meaning?!

2.There are WAY too many characters. Who all seem the same. No individuality or anything to love about them. It's not like Furuba with the right amount of charries who have a personality.

3. The characters have the intelligence of an brick wall. And same with a lot of people who read it.

4. It's way too mainstream. Too many people read/watch it. . . . the English dubs mostly. Which dubs kill. You can't even watch it in it's original language?! Then you've just been demoted from having the intelligence of a brick wall to one of an amoeba. Wow. . . that's sad.

5. It gives anime/manga a horrible name. It has killed the once glorious reputation anime had. Now whenever you say "anime" or "manga", people say. . "Oh, like that weird ninja show? Isn't it called Na-ru-do or something?"
*dies* Not only do they stereotype you into watching it, they slaughter the name of it. And you're often forced to correct them -- despite your hatred of the series!

I'm sorry it was created. It's probably a big reason I prefer shoujo manga/anime too.
Mar 14, 2008 7:55 PM
Dec 2007
1. Too overrated
2. Has no plot worth ***
3. It has the worst freaking characters ever
4. It's repetive and has no point
5. Animation sucks extremely bad

Naruto sucks now, and it always will suck!
NARUTO MUST DIE!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008 12:11 PM
Jan 2008
1. Its too overrated just like bleach and Death note.

2. Naruto is plainly annoying and a Dumbass one of those types of anime characters that are the most hated.

3. They try to make it sappy and connect people with naruto. so what if u are alone and u want to prove ur make something of himself but its never going to happen in the real world because he is a dumbass who probably can't even pass elementary school.

4. It makes Ninjas look bad no way in hell a dumbass can become a great ninja. a ninja has all skills not just partically just one and a ninja must not let his emotions get to him.

5. Makes Shonen jump look bad if u compare it the other shonen jump series its in bottom place look at Dragonball and DBZ it was freaking awesome, Bleach is overrated but better than Naruto, and Rurouni Kenshin one of the best series of all time, Prince of tennis is ok, Yu-gi-oh was ok, Shaman King was pretty good, and One Piece is great entertaining but too many episodes.
Apr 28, 2009 6:17 PM

Jan 2009
1. Overrated
2. Characters are stupid
3. Most people watch it on Cartoon Network and overrate it.
4. Characters are weak.
5. STUPID!!!!!
Sep 13, 2009 3:12 PM

Jun 2008
1.no plot and wont end,dont they have almost 500 episode by now >/.its as long as one piece and bleach.
2.dumb characters....Exept Garara and the Akatsuki.Everybody else acts the same and WTF is with Sasuke hes sooooooo emo its annoying!
3.They are not Ninjas and its a disgrace to ninjas
4.its a disgrace to Anime and manga
5.its just dumb.

ok but it was fine for the first like 20 eoisodes I guess but then it just got dumb with emo Sasuke being all like I'm going to kill my brother because i'm an emo person with no real life! XD ya thats what hes like BELIEVE IT!!! *shot*

Nov 26, 2009 4:32 AM

Nov 2008
1. So many episodes :/ It has more then 100 episodes and almost every episode is worth shit...In almost every episode there's a flash back of some another episode so they could save time for doing nothing...

2. Sasuke...OMG he's so EMO and stupid..I wish he'll die in later eps..

3. Clothes? They are looking idiotic...I never seen something so stupid and cheesy in anime.

4. So overrated..and yes it is..you know why? Because of fangirls and fanboys who never watched any other anime and they don't won't to because they think it's shit...

5. Sakura..another annoying girl who is useless and poor crybaby

tnx to raylu for this set ^^
Jan 15, 2010 1:48 PM

Aug 2009
1. Overrated (bleach)

2. VERY bad story line

3. Characters are weak

4. Narutard and Sasgay

5. Dumb (except for shikamaru)
Jul 23, 2021 7:32 AM
Jul 2021
1. Characters are dumbasses and so are readers and watchers

2. Naruto heavily relies on magic

3. Animation is fricking bad for a 1999-2014
show, it looks like it's from 1988 unlike My Neighbor Totoro which looks kinda 2006

4. My friends bully me because I'm thinking different. (F*** those idiotic weebs)

5. What a disgrace to actual ninjas. There's no Kung Fu, not even Taijutsu matches Kung Fu!
Aug 6, 2021 5:41 AM
Jul 2021
Oh and well, snap some photos of Naruto's dick on the toilet
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.