Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2013
Soo in the last few episodes we learned what a Machine Doll is. And i was Wondering if Raishin is too a Machine Doll whos Commanding a Ban Doll... Cuz Yaya is not a normal Doll.. ones she was hit by a bullet and it seems that Char couldn heal her... and Ban Dolls needs more than normal mana...
Anyone knows somethin bout that
Jan 22, 2014 8:43 PM

Feb 2009
Nope, Raishin is human. He's just special. Refer to the second arc, Sword Angel, as to what kind of special he is.

And it's not that Yaya couldn't be healed, it's that the mana consumption is far too large for Charl to handle, hence why she flinched afterwards due to Yaya absorbing too much from her(the anime didn't made this part clear). Also another hint at how special Raishin is and how abnormal an automaton Yaya is.

Work out the rest yourself.
Mar 20, 2014 1:35 AM

Jun 2013
I was also wondering about this. I know he is not a machine doll now, but Shoko implied he could become one. And at minimum it would catch a lot of people with their pants down, because everyone assumes the title of the LN refers to Yaya, but if it turned out to be Raishin.
Sep 27, 2021 7:38 AM

Sep 2021
shuunori said:
Soo in the last few episodes we learned what a Machine Doll is. And i was Wondering if Raishin is too a Machine Doll whos Commanding a Ban Doll... Cuz Yaya is not a normal Doll.. ones she was hit by a bullet and it seems that Char couldn heal her... and Ban Dolls needs more than normal mana...
Anyone knows somethin bout that

Raishin is definitely a human just like Belatkuro said. He was born in the Akabane clan. A Machine-Doll is an automaton while being a real human at the same time. A human made by a human being. That's why Banned Doll exist. The "Banned" means it is forbidden because it is a step creating a Machine-Doll which the Vatican (Catholicism) cannot allow to happen. After all, that would be like stepping into the realm of God. Yaya is indeed not a normal Banned Doll just like Irori and Komurasaki. I can't spoil that unless you want me to. Like Belatkuro said, even Charlotte had a problem healing her. Her magic energy was depleting rapidly and her breathing becomes strained but she manages to heal Yaya after some time. Sigmund is also a Banned Doll but Charlotte doesn't have a problem with him.

belatkuro said:
Nope, Raishin is human. He's just special. Refer to the second arc, Sword Angel, as to what kind of special he is.

And it's not that Yaya couldn't be healed, it's that the mana consumption is far too large for Charl to handle, hence why she flinched afterwards due to Yaya absorbing too much from her(the anime didn't made this part clear). Also another hint at how special Raishin is and how abnormal an automaton Yaya is.

Work out the rest yourself.

Too bad that they didn't justify the light novel. A lot of foreshadowing, information, important scene of the story, character, etc were omitted from the anime. In the Cannibal Candy arc, how could they remove the scene where Felix and Lisette (Eliza) were talking about the derailment of the train was not an accident but someone is trying to kill Raishin. That's important in the story yet they removed and worse is that they added an unnecessary filler after Raishin's confrontation with Magnus.

krownklown said:
I was also wondering about this. I know he is not a machine doll now, but Shoko implied he could become one. And at minimum it would catch a lot of people with their pants down because everyone assumes the title of the LN refers to Yaya, but if it turned out to be Raishin.

Shouko never implied that Raishin could potentially become a Machine-Doll. True, Raishin is not normal just like any other magician out there but it was never stated he could be one. A Machine-Doll is not only one, it could be as many as possible but it's not that easy to be made. A Machine-Doll means he/she cannot be damaged by anything hence the title name: Unbreakable Machine-Doll. Raishin's body is hard but not that hard. I haven't finished reading the light novel to which I'm currently at volume 11 chapter 4 part 3. I don't know all the details yet.
Raishin-AkabaneSep 27, 2021 5:36 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.