Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 15, 2014 12:26 AM

Mar 2012
teddybeddybye said:
They also said they're gonna make a new Dissidia as well. (http://www.eclypsia.com/en/video-games/news-5697.html)

Egads, I quit after the first Dissidia. Gameplay was not my thing.

Akisame113 said:

FFXV looks awesome. Just get Nobuo Uematsu to work his magic like he used to and make it more like a jrpg; then Square Enix will be cooking on gas. You know you'll buy it :p.

As for FFXIII, still haven't finished it...so why would I ever get the 2 sequels...I'm banking on XV though because dem boyz <3 <3. Also I'm pretty sure Nobuo Uematsu is not doing the music for XV? Sadly. He's suddenly been pushed out of the moving car. :( Also I hope they make the battle system more interactive..

wonder_dellie said:
Hi everyone =)
I'm new here and I'm new with the anime movies too. I've watched just a few, but I'm already a fan. Feel free to recommend some to me.
Well I'll represent myself.
I'm Dellie and I'm from Bulgaria, if you actually heard about that country. It's in East Europe and it's small and beautiful.
I'm 22 and I was a college student until recently. Now I'm just working.
I'm very interested in music and art. Hope someday to be occupied in art or something like that.
For now I'm just going to watch a lot of anime and keep interested in Japanese colture.

Howdy there! Welcome to the club. What did you study in college, if you don't mind me asking? And whoaaa Bulgaria! I really want to go there, as I've not stepped foot into Europe yet haha. We're sometimes active, but I'm usually on here in some form or another, so feel free to leave comments or something. :)
Jan 15, 2014 2:28 AM

Oct 2011
ZoneHunter said:
I'm on the same boat, as much as i disliked the linearity and mashing x of XIII i will be getting lighting returns with the dual audio DLC on release date :/

I heard that they improved the battle system a little bit. Hopefully we will stop mashing the x button. -__-
I have only played FFXIII (PS3), FFXIII-2(PS3), FFVII Crisis Core (PSP) , and FFXII (PS2) and I have to say that FFXII was the best to me so far regarding the battle system.

And I agree that FFXV looks amazing. I guess anything they make will look awesome to me compared to FFXIII.
Jan 15, 2014 9:00 PM

Sep 2012
Mocha96 said:
ZoneHunter said:
I'm on the same boat, as much as i disliked the linearity and mashing x of XIII i will be getting lighting returns with the dual audio DLC on release date :/

I heard that they improved the battle system a little bit. Hopefully we will stop mashing the x button. -__-
I have only played FFXIII (PS3), FFXIII-2(PS3), FFVII Crisis Core (PSP) , and FFXII (PS2) and I have to say that FFXII was the best to me so far regarding the battle system.

And I agree that FFXV looks amazing. I guess anything they make will look awesome to me compared to FFXIII.

On FFVII and FFVIII, I just held down the O and X buttons during fights and went to go do something else :S

I can't think of one Final Fantasy game where I actually pressed something other than the "OK" button. FFXIII just added L1.
Whatever I just said right now was a complete lie.
Jan 15, 2014 10:25 PM

Jul 2013
teddybeddybye said:

I can't think of one Final Fantasy game where I actually pressed something other than the "OK" button. FFXIII just added L1.

Thinking............ Thinking.............. Well most FF's have always been easy jrpg's if you ask me. NR 13 just over did it with the mashing & linearity, too freaking easy.
Jan 16, 2014 3:15 AM

Mar 2012
Mocha96 said:

You need to get on the PS1 FF's. VII, VIII, IX, Tactics. And some of them Nintendo ones too. :3
Jan 16, 2014 12:28 PM
Apr 2013
Don't forget Kingdom Hearts.

Thinking about it; I have wasted loads of time on these games, like getting a gold chocobo and masterng knights of round materia ...............

At least on XIII it all seems worth it when you hear that platinum trophy pop up on screen :)
Jan 16, 2014 4:22 PM

Sep 2012
If FFXIII-2 didn't require you to play the slot machine for eternity, I would have a platinum trophy ;_;
Jan 16, 2014 8:52 PM

Mar 2012
Never really got into Kingdom Hearts. I gave up after spending hours in Wonderland looking for Alice only to realize that I was supposed to just move on...
Jan 17, 2014 1:42 AM

Jan 2014
kawaiipapa said:

Howdy there! Welcome to the club. What did you study in college, if you don't mind me asking? And whoaaa Bulgaria! I really want to go there, as I've not stepped foot into Europe yet haha. We're sometimes active, but I'm usually on here in some form or another, so feel free to leave comments or something. :)

I studied economics, but I really don't think that's my vocation. I'm not found myself yet.
I never thought that someone could be heard of Bulgaria, if you're not from Europe. Where are you from?
Thank you for the hearty welcome. =)
Jan 17, 2014 11:34 PM
Dec 2012
So yeah, everyone is doing it and i just want to fit.

My name is Ivan and i'm from mexico (benditos tacos) I used to live in the US for like 5 years.

i'm male ( i want to be manly as bearded kenshiro).
i'm currently attending to high-school.
I started watching anime due of my crazy fan-girl aunt who forced me to watch anime with her o_0
I also like manga, Mi favorite is ~Akame Ga Kiru!~
I used to play accordion but now i only play guitar

I'm also shy with strangers , i have been told that i'm somehow handsome ,i'm not trying to show off, in fact it's a bother for me since for that reason people tend to think that i'm a "social person" and i'm not. i'm the type of guy that gets red while talking in front of the class or even when ordering food on a restaurant.
Jan 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
Pics or it didn't happen-- just kidding

welcome to the club :U
Jan 21, 2014 10:38 PM

Mar 2012
Welcome, yo. Enjoy your stay. :3
Feb 6, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
Hi!
I'm "emo" in the words of some people, but truly I'm just someone who likes loud music like MCR and SS, and wants some good friends. I gots social issues, I'm as awkward as a cactus duck. I'm seventeen. And… I wanna be in a band!
Mar 15, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2013
Hello. I'm thehaxorman.
I am a what your species would call "male"
I'm in high-school.
I have no credible skills or talents whatsoever. ;.;
I draw sometimes even though I'm not very good at it.
My role model is Hachiman Hikigaya. (probably because I don't like people.)

So yeah. I hate talking to people. Especially people I don't know. Yep.
Mar 16, 2014 5:11 PM

Jul 2013
thehaxorman said:

I hate talking to people.

Good! You'll fit right in!
Mar 17, 2014 2:29 PM

Sep 2012
Just wanna letcha guys know that I remember all your posts so you can come back to this website in four years and completely regret everything you said here

:DDDDDDDDDD
Mar 19, 2014 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
haha funny.
Apr 22, 2014 6:59 PM

Jun 2013
Aloha, I'm Curtis. Pretty self-explanatory really. (referring to username)
Male
Off to University in october. Can't wait.
Hobbies include watching anime (obviously), water skiing + traveling.
Not really into manga, but I've recently tried to get into it.
Music? Pretty much everything, just none of that metal/screamo BS.
Not really a massive gamer.
I plan on becoming a film-director and by the age of 45 owning a production company which by age 60 will be worth $1bn+
Thats the plan.
You see, I have my eyes set on this house. But said house costs $27M. I've started counting my pennies.
Other than that... I love apple products and colourful clothes. They're just so happy, especially in the summer.
Jun 7, 2014 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
okay name: gait_man (Gerhard irl); 19 years old and studying architecture on an university of applied science. My hobbies are anime, being active (mostly football/soccer) and just hanging a bit around. I'm the greatest dickshit of Europe with a good taste of music. So, nice to meet ya all....
''Every life is valuable, but only yourself could give it a meaning''
Jun 14, 2014 2:17 PM
May 2014
Hello,
My name is Zainab (as the title would suggest :P) and I am female.
I am from Pakistan.
I am doing my A-levels and my major is Art, I sometimes draw anime characters. My favorite animators are Shaft and Kyoto Animation.
I also take sociology and I really like to read.
And for those who read the previous suicidal comment I am sorry for disturbing you. I am okay now though!
Thanks to anime and online friends!
recent thing I drew.
[https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10366128_1630478927176533_2605417375724973702_n.jpg]
Jun 21, 2014 3:33 PM

Jan 2013
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
Yo, i'm paingwen
I'm a guy
I'm in my senior year of high school and so far it's going good
Obviously i'm into anime and such as well as video games(mostly PC but also PS3)
Favorite anime(s) would be xxxholic, black butler, or vampire knight
and another random thing, I love computers.
Aug 5, 2015 2:26 PM
Oct 2014
My name is Geir
Male yes
Working as a slave/scaning monkey at a accountant firm most awesome job ever
I watch alot of anime... realy i do
My favorite anime is Ergo Proxy
Play alot of video games even though im still a donkey after 20 years cause donkey and it`s fun as ever
And ye cooking is me thing but still live mainly on coffee and smoke
NissenAug 6, 2015 9:53 AM
Aug 22, 2015 8:38 PM
Feb 2014
Hi! My name is Allison. I am a female. Currently I'm obtaining my Bachelor's degree in Psychology and doing literally nothing else but watch anime and stuff. It's really hard to get a job in my area, so I keep trying and being ignored. So I just do my online classwork and watch anime to pass the time.
It fills a void like no other, even if it takes me a long time to watch them sometimes. I end up losing interest.
I can watch an entire season in a day or takes month to watch 26 episodes.
I only have one friend in the area who is my best friend. She isn't into anime as much anymore.
However, I have another best friend who lives kinda far away and is the one who re-introduced me to anime after falling out of it when I was a teenager.
I watched Ouran in 2013 and I fell in anime hell ever since.
I wouldn't have it any other way, though.
Hopefully this club becomes a bit more active sometimes. ^_^ I don't have many people to talk about anime with. Even though I have a tumblr and facebook.
Oct 22, 2015 9:21 PM

Mar 2015
Ugh, I am so sick of uni right now, the assignments in particular =-=
By the way, I am 18 and female. I don't really want to reveal my name for now.
I'm really awkward on MAL for some reason.
I don't have much going on in my life. It's pretty monotonous.
Nice to meet everyone.
Hmm, noticed this club isn't very active at all.
Dec 22, 2015 12:10 PM

Dec 2015
Hi.
Um, where are the body pillows?
Where?
Somebody said this club had them......
anyway hi.

Dec 22, 2015 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
The body pillows will are a lie, like the cake. But now you've joined the dark side! MU
HAHAHAHA
Dec 27, 2015 10:41 AM
Apr 2013
I've always wondered who that fellow is on the pillow. Is he from an anime or something?
Jan 16, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2013
think it's the dude from black butler
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Okay here's a game, you worthless scums: Let's play the "Corrupted" game.

Tongue - Sep 30, 2013

16 by Tongue »»
Oct 31, 2014 3:35 AM

» Socially Awkward Confessions ( 1 2 )

teddybeddybye - Jul 11, 2013

98 by heartofsouls11 »»
Sep 21, 2014 7:36 PM

» Anime discussion (because apparently the cool kids do it) ( 1 2 3 )

teddybeddybye - Jun 28, 2013

110 by Sany66 »»
Jun 21, 2014 3:35 PM

» Vids and Gams

teddybeddybye - Jan 16, 2014

23 by ZoneHunter »»
Mar 28, 2014 6:58 PM

» the goddamn dinner table.

Tongue - Dec 17, 2013

12 by Aura- »»
Jan 2, 2014 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.