Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2014 1:10 AM

Dec 2013
The Grand Mansion of Sven Zervas. Aside from being his humble home, the mansion also fields a large training ground for anyone looking to be trained by Sven himself. And as a bonus...
http://www.gardenvisit.com/assets/madge/lyndhurst_mansion_garden/600x/lyndhurst_mansion_garden_600x.jpg
What his mansion looks like.. cause I can... and I did... Bwehehe...
FuriKuriJan 8, 2014 6:31 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2014 1:57 AM

Dec 2013
Arriving on the back of a cart, Dolly gets unceremoniously pushed onto the ground in front of a grand mansion. The slave delivering her knocks on the door.

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 2, 2014 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
Sven himself opens the door to inspect who it is that has arrived.
"You're the one I assume I've purchased, am I right?" He says in a stern voice.
Jan 2, 2014 11:38 PM

Dec 2013
"Yes Sir, You are correct" Dolly says and then curtsies

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Jan 2, 2014 11:41 PM

Dec 2013
"Very well then... " Sven replies. "Come along.. I need you to change into uniform.. I can;t have you in that attire... " He leads her into the mansion. "Now, as you can see, I'm not used to having people here. Lack of maids and butlers and everything else is evident.. " He explains as he guides her to her room. " You will become whatever I require you to be, without question. Got it?"
Jan 2, 2014 11:42 PM

Dec 2013
"B-but im not good at cleaning" She stutters as he leads her to a bedroom

Jan 2, 2014 11:53 PM

Dec 2013
"Don't worry about cleaning... It would take you days if you tried to clean this entire place... Anything else though, I would expect you do without complaining."
They arrive in front of a door. Sven opens it and shows her a pretty large room. Something unexpected for a slave from a brothel.
"These will be your sleeping quarters."
He turns to her and looks at her.
"You'll become my right hand... So I expect you to remain at my side. Run away and I will not show any mercy to you."
Jan 3, 2014 11:43 PM

Dec 2013
"Oh.. these are my rooms?" She exclaims surveying the room and noticing its exquisite furniture and sumptuous bed
"B-but i am just a slave why would I be your right hand?"

Jan 3, 2014 11:47 PM

Dec 2013
Sven simply states. "Personal reasons.. "
He points towards a uniform. "That you shall wear, whenever we head out from here. Due take note, whenever we do go out of here, as said in the contract, you will not leave my side. For now, any clothing while within this place is... alright. "
Jan 3, 2014 11:53 PM

Dec 2013
she looks at the uniform and noting that its barely anything... " Erm Sir... shouldnt I wear something a little less...revealing?"

Jan 3, 2014 11:59 PM

Dec 2013
Notices the uniform. "Whoops... wrong one.. that is the .. " *coughs* "Indoor one" *coughs*
He takes out a more decent looking uniform. "This is the public one.."
He quickly stores the first uniform away, trying to keep his cool. "Anyways!..."
Jan 4, 2014 12:03 AM

Dec 2013
Raising her eyebrow at Sven, she takes the uniform

Jan 4, 2014 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
Sven regains his composure. "Now.. follow me, to my bedroom, so you may know its location."

(I had to laugh at what I wrote... I just pictured it in my mind xD )
Jan 4, 2014 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
( I laughed to)

Following Sven to his bedroom, Dolly asks "but Sir... dont you want me to change into my uniform?"

Jan 4, 2014 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
"Depends .. which one?.. I mean.. Ahem.. Yes, go ahead and change. " He leads her to a bathroom. "I'll wait for you out here... "
Jan 4, 2014 12:13 AM

Dec 2013
Clearly confused she heads into the bathroom and changes into the uniform hmm a bit tight she thinks to herself as she finishes putting it on and adjusting it. "What do you think Sir?" she asks walking out of the bathroom and twirling around

Jan 4, 2014 12:18 AM

Dec 2013
Sven looks at her. "Very.. Ahem.. Very nice.. Yes." He nods. Huh.. Tighter than expected.. But that is better.. "You look, very.. beautiful in it, aye. " He smiles while eyeing her.
Jan 4, 2014 12:31 AM

Dec 2013
"Do I" Dolly asks not quite believing him as she didnt think herself beautiful

Jan 4, 2014 12:42 AM

Dec 2013
Sven took her hand and gave her a twirl. "Yes, you do." He smiled at her. "Now should we continue? "
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.