Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 2, 2014 5:05 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
He tries to navigate his way through, getting bumped and pushed, it was very crowded. Even a fistfight started when he got to a table
"Wow... A fistfight already?"
-Let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage. The warrior who will prevail is the one who conquers death, who becomes one with death as we have.
-To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?
Jan 2, 2014 5:07 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
*comes up behind him and covers his eyes*
guess who
*smiles*
Jan 2, 2014 5:21 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Eh? Wh... Ah, is it you Nana?"
-Let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage. The warrior who will prevail is the one who conquers death, who becomes one with death as we have.
-To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?
Jan 2, 2014 5:22 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe yep *goes in front of him*
sleep well?
Jan 2, 2014 5:24 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Yeah, I did"
He kisses her cheek
Jan 2, 2014 5:28 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe good *kisses him quickly*
would you like a drink? or something to eat?
Jan 2, 2014 5:38 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Sure, I'll drink something"
He gets a drink

(Sorry, I'm dozing in and out XD)
Jan 2, 2014 5:41 AM

Nov 2012
(its ok XD)
Nana
hehe i could have gotten it for you
Jan 2, 2014 5:43 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"It's ok, people might get jealous"
He smiles as he teases her, poking her cheek, then feeling her neko~ ears
"They're so soft..."
Jan 2, 2014 5:45 AM

Nov 2012
(oh you have to see something XD its funny)

Nana
hehe thank you
*smiles*
Jan 2, 2014 5:54 AM

Nov 2013
(XD What is that?!?!? XD)

Jin
"Of course Nana, anything for you"
He gives her a chu~ on her nose
Jan 2, 2014 6:02 AM

Nov 2012
(a tooth paste dispenser)

Nana
*giggles*

Some guys were looking at them like hes lucky
Jan 2, 2014 6:13 AM

Nov 2013
(0.0 whoa)

Jin
"Looks like.... I made people jealous.. Haha..."
He looked at her again and kisses her again, almost intentionally wanting to make them more jealous
Jan 2, 2014 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
(me and my two friends were in tears laughing at it XD)

Nana
*kisses him back*
hey, in stead of staying on a bar couch, why dont you stay in a bed?
Jan 2, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"S-Sure, whatever is fine, I'll sleep in the frozen Tundra if you want me"
He smiles

(That's the flashiest tooth paste dispenser I've seen XD)
Jan 2, 2014 3:50 PM

Nov 2012
(its the only one iv seen and the funniest XD and sorry i passed out)

Nana
hehe i have a spare bed you can stay there ok *kisses him*
Jan 2, 2014 3:53 PM

Nov 2013
(It's ok, I do that too XD)

"Really? It's ok? Well, if it's alright then, I don't see why not."
He felt great, he had never been so open with anyone before, and it was really... Relaxing for some reason
Jan 2, 2014 3:58 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
i dont mind
*smiling*
just bare with my sister ok?
Jan 2, 2014 4:02 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"I'm sure I can handle her... Maybe..."
He gives off a small chime, a soft laugh, unsure of what is to come
Jan 2, 2014 4:06 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe she probably just ask you questions then leave you alone *smiles and hugs him*
Jan 2, 2014 4:11 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"I see, that's fine then."
He laughed

(I'm kinda brain dead right now XD)
Jan 2, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
(XD, he no hug her back??? no kiss back?? :P )

Nana
hehe ill be right back,
*she goes over to the bar and checks something then goes back to him*
i have a short shift today
Jan 2, 2014 4:23 PM

Nov 2013
(:o oh no! XD I totally neglected that XD)
Jin
"That's good, the faster the better"
He HUGS her back, emphasis on hug, it was a big hug XD
Jan 2, 2014 4:42 PM

Nov 2012
(XD oh have you played the corpse party game?)

Nana
*nods* yeah
*takes him to the bar, gets him a seat as she goes behind the bar*
Jan 2, 2014 4:48 PM

Nov 2013
(I haven't, what is it?)

Jin
He takes a seat as he drinks his favorite wine, which was a bit unorthodox because everyone here was thug like and brutish

^XD
Jan 2, 2014 4:58 PM

Nov 2012
(a game and a girl says "do you have any more of that ass cream" XD "my ass is dryer then a desert" XD HAHA i couldnt stop laughing)

Nana
*serving guys*

Drunk guy
hey! hottie another drink!!

Nana
what would you like?

Drunk guy
burban and whisky

Nana
*making in*

Drunk guy
*out of the blue, grabbed her hair and pulled her close*
and you

Nana
eh!?
Jan 2, 2014 5:07 PM

Nov 2013
(XD WOW THATS HILARIOUS! XD)
Jin
He sends off a very weak shock, but enough to paralyze the drunk bastard. Since he had used lightning magic, it was anonymous in who did it, it looked like he had a sudden seizure, but actually didn't. He got up and went to Nana
"Are you ok?"
Jan 2, 2014 5:11 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
*holds where he had his hand, she nods trying to hide that it really hurt*

(haha i know)
Jan 2, 2014 5:16 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"It's alright now, look, he looks like he has a seizure"
He laughs, trying to cheer her up
"With all these drunks, maybe you should pick up martial arts!"
He laughs, again, trying to cheer her up
Jan 2, 2014 5:20 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
*smiles and giggles*
Jan 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
That's good, she's not in a distressed mood anymore.
"Here, you go take a break in the back, they can handle themselves"
He insisted
Jan 2, 2014 5:29 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
you coming with me? hehe
Jan 2, 2014 5:33 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"I will, don't worry, just, wait a few moments."
She went into the room, and the drunkard had just left, so when she wasn't looking, he went after him and gave him a thrashing before coming back and going to Nana
Jan 2, 2014 5:39 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
*sitting in the back room*
Jan 2, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"I'm here, did you have to wait long?"
Jan 2, 2014 5:47 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
no *smiles and pats the couch next to her*
Jan 2, 2014 5:54 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
He sits next to her, and puts his arm around her
Jan 2, 2014 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
*rests her head on his shoulder* thank you
Jan 2, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2013
Jin
"You don't have to thank me, it's just my new responsibility now."
Jan 2, 2014 6:15 PM

Nov 2012
Nana
*smiles and hugs him* hehe i dont know what i would have done if you didnt do that. me being the only girl bar waiter
Jan 2, 2014 8:13 PM

Nov 2012
ayachan1996 said:
Nana
*smiles and hugs him* hehe i dont know what i would have done if you didnt do that. me being the only girl bar waiter
Jan 3, 2014 5:50 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Well, I am the hero of justice... Like figure, haha that was a joke"
Jan 3, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
haha
*kisses his cheek* whats it like being a bounty hunter?
Jan 3, 2014 6:10 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"It's a lot of work to put it simply, always taking the big missions to get the big rewards, etc... Many enemies are strong out there, and it's only a matter of time before I run into one of them"
He looked calm though, as if he didn't care much about it
Jan 3, 2014 6:12 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe you must be very tough and strong?
Jan 3, 2014 6:13 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe you must be very tough and strong?
Jan 3, 2014 6:18 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Maybe, I wouldn't know, I might over exaggerate you know?"
Jan 3, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2012
Nana
hehe you wouldnt know? *giggles cutely*
tell me about yourself, things you havent told me
*smiles up at him*
Jan 3, 2014 6:34 AM

Nov 2013
Jin
"Well, I don't have much to say... Let's see... I use lightning magic?"
He didn't know what to say, he didn't see many things in his life very interesting
"How about you?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.