Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2013 9:46 PM

Apr 2009

Yami and Zece arrive at the bar as their greeted by the bar owner, Don corlion

Don: "thank you for coming to my place of business. I run a respectable work ethic here and a few young .... adolescents have chosen my spot to host their shitstorm screaming and harassing my employees. They have been arrested many times before but only imprisoned for like a day then let out so they need a little.... extra persuasion if u get what I mean. Wait till they get out of hand then pick a fight with them and rough em up some. I think they'll get the point after that"
FuriKuriApr 23, 2014 10:18 AM

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 30, 2013 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
Yami takes the lollipop out of her mouth and grins. "Sounds fun." puts it back into her mouth. "we can do it now" she giggles.
Zece grabs Yami's hood making her a good foot off the ground. "Let me o you cold fish!!" she struggles and twists. Zece says nothing and walks over to the area that's mostly dimmed. He dropped Yami in a chair and sits in the next seat. "jerk" she grumbles at him. Zece shrugs and turns to observe the bar.
Dec 30, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2009
Don made his way back to the upstairs room as the live band took the stage and the lights went black illuminating only the stage. Drums boomed in the background as the screech of a guitar wailed and th lights strobed in all different colors. 4 females came up out of the floor on drums, a guitar and two chellos playing like an orechestrated rock band. The music rocked the entire bar sending vibrations over the floor as if a siren an her group of harpies had come to lure the unsuspecing patons into the murky deeps. This symphonic metal was soon ruine by a loud cry of "take your top off!" 5 young guys with 2 ladies were in the front row laughing and throwing beer bottles all around. "Whooooo baby" another screamed as he grabbed one of the girls breasts flashing the stage. "Their not as good as mine!" She cried. The band finally slowed down in their playing and came to a stop staring out amongstthe crowd in pure annoyance

Dec 30, 2013 12:23 PM

Dec 2012
Yami stood up to run over into the crowd but Zece scooped her up and flew over the crowd to the stage. Yami grumbles as they land on the stage."You show off jerk!!" She pushes Zece but he just stood there. Didn't even budge instead picked her up and turned her to the rowdy bunch. Yami sighs and pops another lollipop into her mouth. "fine i'll kill you later." Zece smirks.
Yami jumped of the stage towards the group. "you guys are too loud to hear the band. Can you please just shut up so we can listen?" She smiled her cutest smile. Zece felt vomit in his mouth as Yami said those words. ugh why does she try that every time? It revolting...
Dec 30, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2009
The kids stared at them then started laughing again and dancing around her.
male #1: "can we please litsen to this shitty band? i mean come on what is that big overgrown thing anyway?"
male #2: "looks like a big guitar but more stupid"

Lead Singer: "its a cello you ignorant uneducated git!" she cried in a british tone.

woman #1: "oooooh mctits is all in an uproar"

Male #3: goes up to yami showing her a badge from Silvanus school of magic and technology. "see this? were students of Silvanus and learned allllll sorts of spells. so i suggest you take your boyfriend and get out"

woman #2: walks up to her and pours a drink on yami's chest pretending it was on accident "oh ... whoops"

Jan 1, 2014 7:06 PM

Dec 2012
Yami looks up at them and smirks. "Giving you one more chance cause you guys are kids. so play nice and go home." She took out a little brown pouch from her pocket.
Zece sighed and walked in front of the band giving a don't get involved aura as crossed his arms.
Jan 1, 2014 7:24 PM

Apr 2009
Female #1: "apparently shes gonna stuff us in her little brown sack" the rest laugh hysterically sipping more alcohol

Male #3: walks up to her and puts her hand on her shoulder. "How bout u take off ur top and we'll call it even toots"

Jan 1, 2014 8:00 PM

Dec 2012
Yami Takes out one paper clip out of the bag and unbends without anyone really seeing. She turns around upper cuffs male #3 then kicks him in the stomach making him fly into the crowd.Still having the paper clip in hand she looks at the other people in the group and smiles. "Who's nexted?"
Jan 2, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2009
Male 1 and 2 strike at her one of them conjuring a fireball as he struck a her chest. The girls did chants and then summoned water to rise and rush at yami in concentrated beams as the rest of the bar patrons ran off diclving for cover behind the bar
SenkaRoseJan 2, 2014 5:15 PM

Jan 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Dec 2012
Yami laughed as she broke the paper clips into four pieces. "You were are trying arent you?" She tossed two pieces of paper clips into the girl's hands which made them scream and hold they're hands.
Zece punched Male 1 in the jaw and made him fall into Male 2. "Cowards. Teaming up on a girl." Even though both Zece and Yami knew that she needed no help at all.
Yami smirked and kneeled by one of the girls with a crazy smile. "Ooh goodness you're bleeding. such a waste of blood.." she took out her lollipop out of her mouth and licked the blood off the girl's hand. "mmm tasty~" The girl cried and tried to get away but Yami leaned forward and grabbed her hair. "Hey i thought we were having 'some fun' dont you wanna see my tits?" Yami gropped the girls breast harshly. "This is fun huh haha"
Jan 2, 2014 5:42 PM

Apr 2009
"Bastard!" Male 1 screamed grabbing zece by the arm as male 2 punched him in the gut

The other female watched yami and then took off in the confusion busting out the front door as male 3 followed behind her

Jan 2, 2014 7:42 PM

Dec 2012
Zece sighs and rams male's 1 and 2 heads together knocking them out. "Yami lets go this is enough."
Yami drops the girl walks to Zece and pouts at him. "Awww why?? I'm finally having fun." She hugs his waist. "Just a little more?"
Zece growls at her and she sighs. "Fine fine you smelly cold fish" She crosses her arms and pouts.
Jan 3, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2009
The othe female ran out leaving the other two unconcious a the don comes over angry and upset. "All of you kids get out! I've had enough of this and i will not have my business tainted!" Stands nose to nose with zece and whispers "ill let the bounty board handle your reward" then gets ern again putting on his act for the crowd "now get out all of you!"

Jan 3, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2012
Zece said nothing and picked up the unconscious shit heads off the floor. Yami followed him as he walked slowly through the crowd towards the door.
Yami opened a lollipop and put it into her mouth and began humming again.
Jan 3, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2009
The girl band is waiting at the door as zece walks by "hey thanks for takin care of the hecklers though in a rather violent manner." Hand him a card. "Were zymphonx, a full ochestrated metal band of symphonic rock. Hit us up sometime kay?" They head out giving the adventurers thanks

Quest completed

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » grand company hall ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 27, 2013

334 by ToastedYeti »»
Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.