Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lame ending. Before I started reading Archlord I was warned that the ending sucked but I didn't believe it would be this bad. I don't know if the mangaka was told to cancel it by the publishers or he just got bored with the story, but the plot really fell to pieces. I've read a good share of manga and this must be in my top 10 worst endings. This isn't to say that the manga itself is horrible. The initial story was promising and the art was above average. The characters were some what likable. It just didn't work out. 5/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Jan 7, 6:30 AM

Oct 2014
Man a lot of this manga was actually decent. I flew through all 6 volumes in around an hour but yeah... lol

Definitely sucked that the two of them just continued the war. I guess all the characters were idiots. There wasn't really anything particularly satisfying but it was entertaining and enjoyable to read for the most part.

More topics from this board

» Ending [ contains spoilers]

mel-hime - Jan 9, 2010

8 by MastaJ »»
Dec 3, 2013 9:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.