Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2013 3:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn those poses.

Somehow, I got a bad feeling about what's to come next. I wasn't very fond of a particular someone this episode though even with their enthusiasm.
Stark700Dec 1, 2013 3:56 AM
Dec 1, 2013 6:38 AM

Feb 2012
Stark700 said:
Somehow, I got a bad feeling about what's to come next. I wasn't very fond of a particular someone this episode though even with their enthusiasm.

Who's that particular someone that you're referring to? Did you actually read the source material? Could you inform me please on what's to happen next, Via Pm or profile comments of course.
Dec 1, 2013 8:21 AM

May 2013
I like the newbie wrestler. Blue Panther vs Sakura is on.
Dec 1, 2013 8:23 AM
Oct 2013
Cannot wait for Moe vs Sakura. Juri aka Blue Panther doesn't seem to be a bad character.
Dec 1, 2013 8:40 AM

Dec 2009
Well now we know who Blue Panther is, too bad it isn't Kanae the news reporter but this is still good and it's obvious that Jackal would figure it out her identity and eventually Misaki.

Moe is just so cute! And she beats Sakura when she tried to say something encouraging and says it herself. XD And in true anime fashion they didn't make Moe all cartoony when she was freaking out over the gym and from seeing Sakura like in the manga. And judging from the preview, it looks like Moe is putting Sakura in an Octopus Stretch and from a small preview of Volume 4, Sakura puts Moe in an Abdominal Stretch. Their match is gonna be SO good to see! :D

Unfortunately, minus a scene where Sakura apologizes to Misaki for accepting Blue Panther's match, this is where my knowledge of the series ends since this is where Volume 3 ended so I don't know what will happen next and I'll be watching the series blind now. Unless Volume 4 appears on the net of course.
Cy_ManDec 1, 2013 8:51 AM
Dec 1, 2013 12:00 PM

May 2013
Oh mane. Nice episode. That went pretty fast, Sakura suddenly getting a disciple and teaching her to be a Pro Wrestler, damn.
Dec 1, 2013 1:24 PM
Mar 2012
Blue Panther vs Sakura. Can't wait
Dec 1, 2013 1:57 PM
Jul 2013
They did this episode to arrive at that conclusion! Fuck.

And Moe-chan isn't so moe.
Dec 1, 2013 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
Oh man seeing Moe putting in work was great.

Lol'd hard when Blue Panther started slapping Sakura with them flowers lmao.

Can't wait for their match.
Dec 1, 2013 4:02 PM
Nov 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
Well now we know who Blue Panther is, too bad it isn't Kanae the news reporter but this is still good and it's obvious that Jackal would figure it out her identity and eventually Misaki.

Moe is just so cute! And she beats Sakura when she tried to say something encouraging and says it herself. XD And in true anime fashion they didn't make Moe all cartoony when she was freaking out over the gym and from seeing Sakura like in the manga. And judging from the preview, it looks like Moe is putting Sakura in an Octopus Stretch and from a small preview of Volume 4, Sakura puts Moe in an Abdominal Stretch. Their match is gonna be SO good to see! :D

Unfortunately, minus a scene where Sakura apologizes to Misaki for accepting Blue Panther's match, this is where my knowledge of the series ends since this is where Volume 3 ended so I don't know what will happen next and I'll be watching the series blind now. Unless Volume 4 appears on the net of course.

I guess it goes to show that Moe really DOES look up to Sakura and wants to be like her. I'm also excited to see how these two battle it out. Win or lose for either of them, I'll still root for them both.

I wonder how Sakura's mask will look like in her match with Juri.
Dec 1, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2009
Kanemoto-san to HanaKana-san kitaaa!!
Dec 1, 2013 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
Rooting for Sakura
Dec 1, 2013 7:13 PM

Dec 2009
CrimsonFox44 said:
I guess it goes to show that Moe really DOES look up to Sakura and wants to be like her. I'm also excited to see how these two battle it out. Win or lose for either of them, I'll still root for them both.

I wonder how Sakura's mask will look like in her match with Juri.
Sakura isn't gonna wear a mask, she said Máscara contra Cabellera which is Spanish for Mask against Hair. In other words, Sakura will lose her long hair again if she loses along with retiring while Juri loses her mask if she loses.
Dec 1, 2013 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
HanaKana vs TakeYana again lol
Dec 1, 2013 8:40 PM

Mar 2008
Tenshiholic said:

That was my favorite thing about this episode. It's like Kirino and Kuroneko stepping into the ring together.
Dec 1, 2013 9:01 PM
Jul 2012
Moe's enthusiasm reminds me of when Sakura first joined Berserk but now the positions have reversed. I love hearing Hanazawa Kana's voice! Different from her usual cutesy shy voice but reminds me of her role in Neptunia and Binbougami ga!
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 1, 2013 10:17 PM
Nov 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
Sakura isn't gonna wear a mask, she said Máscara contra Cabellera which is Spanish for Mask against Hair. In other words, Sakura will lose her long hair again if she loses along with retiring while Juri loses her mask if she loses.

Oh, I see. Oh man! That means that the upcoming match can affect Sakura's career entirely! Let's hope she knows what she's doing.
Dec 2, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
Moe is pretty cool, so we know who is blue panther. Can't wait for sakura vs blue panther.
Dec 2, 2013 1:26 PM
Jan 2013
Blue Panther vs Sakura..........I'm guessing that the last 2 episodes would be focus on these 2 alone.
Dec 2, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
Baddie007 said:
Blue Panther vs Sakura..........I'm guessing that the last 2 episodes would be focus on these 2 alone.
You never know, what we might get a match where Sakura takes on Misaki or something since we haven't seen them have an official match together save for their spar in episodes 3 and 4.
Dec 2, 2013 9:18 PM
Oct 2013
CybeastGregarX said:
Baddie007 said:
You never know, what we might get a match where Sakura takes on Misaki or something since we haven't seen them have an official match together save for their spar in episodes 3 and 4.

Considering that there is apparently a posting on some japanese book sites that there's a volume 5 to be released soon, so it looks like we may get a second season if the series does well at the end. Also, considering that there is no raws been uploaded yet for volume 4 we have no idea what happens during the upcoming matches, though I have sort of a prediction concering the fight the Blue Panther.

Looking at the volume 4 preview on the comic's website suggests that Moe's match happens after Panther's, so it may look like Sakura wins it. We will see this Sunday if my prediction is true, or someone is so generous as to post the volume 4 raws before Sunday will we find out what happens.
Dec 2, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2009
It looks as if I am actually going to get my wish after all, or at least part of it anyway from the looks of it. Volume 5 is in development and they already made a cover for it. It's Elena in a wrestling outfit, check it out!

http://sadpanda.us/images/1863603-VDCMXUK.jpg

I apologize for the crap quality, I screen capped this from a YouTube vid.
wingzer012 said:
Considering that there is apparently a posting on some japanese book sites that there's a volume 5 to be released soon, so it looks like we may get a second season if the series does well at the end. Also, considering that there is no raws been uploaded yet for volume 4 we have no idea what happens during the upcoming matches, though I have sort of a prediction concering the fight the Blue Panther.

Looking at the volume 4 preview on the comic's website suggests that Moe's match happens after Panther's, so it may look like Sakura wins it. We will see this Sunday if my prediction is true, or someone is so generous as to post the volume 4 raws before Sunday will we find out what happens.
If you had been keeping up with my posts here, you would know that I know this already and that I have the RAWs of Volumes 1, 2, and 3. And Sakura's match with Moe will be first, otherwise if Sakura DID lose then Moe wouldn't even be ABLE to face Sakura in her debut match.

Also, even if Sekatsuyo doesn't get a good rating, they will still make a season 2 either way regardless. It's always been like that, even animes that you wouldn't expect to have sequels have one. Besides, we don't know what Sekatsuyo's official rating in Japan is. For all we know, this may be a huge hit in Japan.
Cy_ManDec 2, 2013 10:00 PM
Dec 3, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2008
razisgosu said:
Tenshiholic said:

That was my favorite thing about this episode. It's like Kirino and Kuroneko stepping into the ring together.

What's more funny is that they're best friends IRL. lol
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Dec 3, 2013 7:57 AM

May 2012
I like the new characters, Moe and Juri

Can't for the match between juri and sakura
Dec 3, 2013 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
Blue Panther's motivation is the dumbest shit ever. How can anyone take her seriously?
Check out my eurobeat guide. Who knows, you might find yourself a new favourite genre!
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=738669
Dec 5, 2013 12:19 AM

Jan 2013
Hope sakura will beat her!!!!
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 6, 2013 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
That was fast paced. But, It wasn't boring. Mehh
Dec 9, 2013 2:27 PM

Sep 2010
I love moe! She's so awesome. She reminds me of chie from persona 4. Her and sakura are so awesome together!
Jan 3, 2014 1:12 PM

Jul 2012
Rio is one of the only good characters in this show and she's so horribly underused. Ugh. Not feeling Moe as a character yet, she was kind of annoying.
Apr 5, 2015 2:35 AM

Feb 2013
Blue Panther versus Sakura! And in a Máscara contra cabellera match! I think we know who's gonna win.
May 30, 2015 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
Ehh... Moe was getting on my nerves when she first when into the gym and im not too keen on over enthusiastic characters
Nov 27, 2015 10:32 PM

Dec 2012
Enter: Moe.

I had to laugh when Blue Panther ran onto the ring. Made me think of wrestling in real life.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 30, 2017 7:48 AM
Aug 2014
Moe was so fucking annoying. If it wasn't only 3 episodes left I'd have dropped it right now and I don't even drop shows.

With how easily she beat Rio it completely invalidated the whole first fucking half of this show in 3 bloody minutes.
Jun 27, 2020 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
*Attacks someone from behind with a sneak attack*
"You're not so tough after all, huh?"
*facepalm*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2013

97 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Aug 1, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

67 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Aug 1, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2013

152 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Aug 1, 6:34 AM

» One of the worst anime ive ever tried to watch.

TheDeadWalk - May 14, 2023

4 by HEBI_TAN »»
Jan 19, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

100 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 17, 2022 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.