Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2013 5:13 PM
Nov 2013
I don't mean to fill up this forum with useless speculation but i thought i would share my thoughts on Tomoki, or more importantly Daedalus.

After finishing the movie i really started to dig around for more information regarding Tomoki's past and his dreams, this took me back to the first episode of Sora no Otoshimono ever, where he exclaims in his dream that the mysterious girl(Daedalus) loves him and he loves her, in the dub version they add "The kind of deep love you can only feel after a lifetime" which further sets off alarm bells for the the whole Tomoki is an Angel theory, but then again i don't think any dub could be 100% accurate so take that quote with a grain of salt.

Even after dismissing the dub version the subbed version still carry's some interest like, why would they love each other and whats the connection apart from a dream?
After some more thinking i have come to my own conclusion that its possible Tomoki and Daedalus were either partners or lovers in the synapse perhaps Tomoki or Daedalus saw their daughters or the Angeloids being treated badly and so thought of a way to set them free by having Tomoki (or perhaps he was known by a different name in the synapse) start his own dream in which when he reached a certain age Daedalus would contact him again and start sending him the angles to be saved.

Bear in mind this is just a theory and open to Discussion.

P.S This is what finally convinced me, http://imgur.com/a/W39dR in this episode she says she missed him but how? when she came to his dream not too long ago, seems suspicious if you ask me. :3

P.S.S I know im bound to be wrong and there is probably about a million things which disapprove this theory but i just wanted to share with you my thoughts and perhaps it may even help figure out what is going on ^_^
ligeroxNov 17, 2013 5:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Cordelia - Dec 17, 2010

134 by K-cong »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:58 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Dec 10, 2010

109 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 3, 2010

105 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

11223344 - Nov 26, 2010

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Nov 19, 2010

112 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.