Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2013 9:58 PM

Feb 2013
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/238/1/1/11465984fc829f517fbb9bb7ec38ce85-d47v9jt.jpg

The Infernal Grounds of the Netherealm, a place where the sinners are set in despair and where they pay for the crimes they commited in the Realm of the Living.

Below the cracked surface of the Infernal Grounds, lies the Forge of the Dead, the place where the souls are burned to their sins. Watch your step, traveller.

In the center of the Infernal Grounds, lies the Palace of War, home to the God of Technology and War, Limaria.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 5, 2013 10:04 PM

Feb 2013
The one who looked down upon Karandras was no one more, no one less than Limaria, the God, or Goddess, of War and Technology. As his eyes were settled upon Karandras, the other gods also looked upon him. "What is the meaning of this?" The robotical voice, coming from Limaria, questioned, making a serious and slightly annoyed tone.

The other gods immediatly started to whisper and gasp about this disgrace. "First she disobeys us, and now she sends another person into the judgement? What is your servant thinking, Limaria?" Another god questioned, making Limaria huff out of annoyance. "I don't know but I swear I won't let her go out with this." Limaria said in a serious tone with his robotical voice, echoing in the middle of the hall that Karandras was. The Palace of War was home for Adragonia's judgement, where they would judge rather to kill her or not. "Who are you, mortal?" The God, Limaria, questioned.
Nov 5, 2013 10:13 PM

Jun 2012
Karandras looked up at Limaria defiance clear in his eyes he took off his helmet and stood up firmly, he was taller than Limaria while she had this size. "I am Karandras, or formerly High king Leonidas of the Elvenkind, I am here because you want to punish Adragonia, I am the one that made her spare someone, I made her spare my son, he is the last of the Elvenkind, and as thus there is no need to kill him as my race is already dead, so if you trully wants to punish the guilty, here I am, I am the one thats guilty here not Adragonia, and dont get me wrong, I am not doing this for you, I am doing this for her, as her servant I brought my master in great danger due to my own selfish desires, my reason for being here is simple, Punish me in her stead." He knelt down on one knee in front of Limaria bowing his head to the god.
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
- American newscaster responding to the Anonymous group.
Nov 5, 2013 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
Limaria's eyes glared upon Karandras and she immediatly stopped his words when he said he was the one who was guilty. "Silence!" Her voice echoed through the halls, causing a slight tremor. Her absolute power could not be more clear. "Adragonia has responsabilities. We created her to exterminate races... All of them." Limaria said in a heavily annoyed tone. Her expression showed anger, an almost uncontralable anger coming from the God of War. "Limaria... Calm down. The man wants to sacrifice his life for his master... He is bold, in the least." A female god, apprently the Goddess of Beauty, said. "Silence, Mashira. I don't want your opinion on how I should treat my servants. Adragonia was created and will live forever with one sole purpose: To kill the races that need to be killed. If she fails to do so, I have no use for her." Limaria said, rather harshly. However, she was not wrong. Her objectives in creating Adragonia were simple: Kill all she said to kill. "How disappointing from Adragonia, she couldn't even take the guilt by herself, sending her servant instead of coming here herself." The god of Wealth, Asara, said. "It is unfortunate, Limaria, but I believe she must be immediatly punished. We can create more of them, she is disposable. And she might become a problem if she starts disobeying us." Asara said, having his voice calm and solemn. Limaria nodded to his words. "Indeed... I was expecting more from her. She had never failed us but it seems like this time she couldn't do it. I shall have a conversation with her. Now, all of you! Leave!" The Goddess said, having all the gods obeying her immediatly and leaving the reunion.

Finally alone with Karandras, Limaria sighed deeply. "You stupid man, you have just made her situation worse. If she had a chance to speak by herself, the Gods could have let her go, but now, I can't say it anymore." Limaria said, looking away with the same annoyed expression he was from the very beggining of the council.
Nov 5, 2013 10:35 PM

Jun 2012
Karandras listened to the exchange of the gods and he frowned when Asara spoke. "Comes from the god whose only aspiration is profit, the problem is that I am Adragonia's servant, as she is yours, but I came here on my own accord and closed the portal behind me." He had no respect for Asara even if he was a god, he viewed Asara as the kind of god that was greedy even more than other gods, he took quiet after they all left.

He remained on his knees in Limaria's room, and he chuckled when she called him a fool. "Yes I am fool, I fall in love with the woman or rather the harvester that slays all my people, I am as big a fool as they come." He had already known that he was a fool of the grandest scale when he kissed Adragonia, he looked at Limaria. "So I take it that there is no way I can help resolve this peacefully without bringing harm to Adragonia?, no punishment is too little, if you could convince the gods that this is my doing, and punish me instead, I would be eternally grateful." He said and bowed his head to the god again.
Fallen_SaintNov 5, 2013 10:54 PM
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
Nov 7, 2013 8:14 PM

Feb 2013
Limaria's expressions were the same annoyed. Something that she shared with Adragonia. "As much as I hate seeing my own daughter being punished, it cannot be solved other way." She said, leaving obvious enough the fact that Adragonia shared more than just personalities with her. Limaria, who was slightly more annoyed than normal, looked away from Karandras and into the darkness of her realm. "She needs to learn that she must not disobey us. However, you can try and make her punishment less harsh. I myself cannot convince the gods that Adragonia must not be punished. However, maybe you can. Asara won't listen to reason however, and if he keeps up this attitude, I fear I might burn him to death. Anyway, go speak with the other gods and see what they think of the situation, then come back to me and tell me what you have learned." Limaria ordered in a demanding tone, opening the portals to the other realms where the gods lived.

(I'm not creating any other threads, use this one for the other realms)
Nov 8, 2013 5:04 AM

Feb 2013
(Counting Limaria, 6. I introduced 3 of them, the other three I will present once you go into their realms xD)
Nov 8, 2013 3:17 PM

Jun 2012
He nods. "Alright, I will start off with the goddess of beauty she seemed like she was the most supportive of my cause, atleast thats the feeling I got of her words." He then turned around and stepped towards the goddess of beauty's realm. "I will be back soon." He said and stepped into the portal, on the other side was the goddess of beauty's realm, and it was like the symbolism of the goddess herself, it was a beautiful realm, not ashes and fire, but something quite beautiful, he could have stopped admiring the view, but he had a purpose that he would not be swayed from, so he stepped towards the goddess' palace.
Nov 8, 2013 6:09 PM

Feb 2013
As Karandras reached the Palace, the place only grew more beatiful. The everlasting skyfalls that leaded him towards the Palace were partly responsible for that, due to that, the realm would usually receive the green light of the different sun.

When Karandras reached the gigantic door of the castle, two colossal machines stood in his way, very similar to the Golems, but without any kind of core and very armored. "State your business." The robotic voice slowly demanded, having themselves in front of Karandras. These creatures were far from normal Golems, their powers and size was three times higher than the Ultimate Golem Adragonia retrieved. They were still beatiful nonetheless, having a golden plate armor that shined a bright green and golden light.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Town

ChadNegro - Nov 2, 2013

13 by ChadNegro »»
Nov 10, 2013 4:25 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation: ( 1 2 )

FadeIntoDarkness - Oct 1, 2013

86 by arisa808 »»
Nov 9, 2013 12:55 PM

» Kain's home and Lair. [Warning: Adult contents.]

Fallen_Saint - Nov 2, 2013

44 by Fallen_Saint »»
Nov 6, 2013 4:02 PM

» Elven Land: Ruins of Eternum

Yzmael - Oct 28, 2013

23 by Fallen_Saint »»
Nov 5, 2013 9:46 PM

» Castle: Marketplace ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FadeIntoDarkness - Oct 6, 2013

333 by Fallen_Saint »»
Nov 5, 2013 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.