Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2013 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
WHENNNNNNN?! hahah
I'm really disappointed because their love story is too slow and so is the updates T_T
Haru,please make your move!!! =))
TachiiAug 9, 2013 7:23 PM
Aug 9, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
The author is delaying it on purpose, so she can stretch the number of volumes, she knows that the readers will continue buying them in hope of seeing the main characters do the deed. :}

(And no, it's not because she has more to add to the story, because let's be honest, it is becoming very boring right now, she should just end it quickly IMO).
Sep 11, 2013 12:05 AM

Apr 2011
I agree. I hover between dropping this and continuing based on the fact that it draaaaaags out. So annoying. I was bored chapters ago...but i guess the 'hope' keeps me going :/
Oct 14, 2013 1:40 AM

Dec 2011
I-- I am so saddened by this. I don't think it's dragging at all. Actually, I think we're learning something very important about Ren and Haru's characters. At the moment, Haru feels like he's controlling Ren (which, you know, given their ages, is understandable), but since they're supposed to be lovers, this isn't at all a healthy relationship. This would fall into your typical seme/uke with the seme always taking the lead and the uke catering to the seme's will. Super Lovers isn't anything at all like this; there are layers to the story and its characters. Ren is not going to follow him like a loyal little brother, and Haru is not going to keep switching between being a parent figure and a boyfriend. Super Lovers isn't your typical BL, so don't expect the average clichés. I like the pace it's going at, and I'd be perfectly content if there were several more volumes. It doesn't always have to be about the sex, and that's not the point of this manga.
CMYKOct 14, 2013 1:44 AM
Dec 13, 2013 5:13 AM
Apr 2013
I don't get it at all.
Why are people expecting so much about sex?
Yes, it's true, this is yaoi manga. But didn't you think the story is more interesting than just focus about sex.

But there's something that disturb me, it's about there're many gay couples in each of her works. Somehow, I don't like non sense things because in this world still so many straight people than homosexual. It's just same with other popular yaoi mangas (not to mention it), there're so many gay couples as if it's a normal thing in this world. I just don't like the fact about it.
Dec 15, 2013 9:29 AM

Jan 2013
I agree. When are they going to it?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2014 10:36 AM

Jul 2010
If you want a quick plotless yaoi manga go read something else. This is a real manga serie so of course the pace is slow compared to oneshots or stories that are completed in 3 chapters.

@--hane_flow-- I don't think it's "disturbing" and while I agree there seem to be a lot homosexual people/couples in her work it's also not strange for them to lump together. If you are friends with a homosexual couple and are one yourself it's easy to get to know more and expand your circle like that. This is a yaoi manga so of course it follows a gay couple and because it's a serie they will expand on their friends/family/people around them thus giving the oppurtunity to develop those characters, whom might be gay or not. Also I don't think there some could be considered bisexual so it's really not that over the top/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers Chapter 33 Discussion

Korhaline - Mar 1, 2020

1 by Limbo-chan »»
Nov 7, 2020 7:39 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Chapter 42 Discussion

Chincol - Oct 28, 2020

0 by Chincol »»
Oct 28, 2020 5:31 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Chapter 35 Discussion

animazed - Apr 20, 2020

2 by sqrt4761 »»
May 19, 2020 2:57 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Chapter 34 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Mar 30, 2020

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Mar 30, 2020 8:06 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Chapter 32 Discussion

kamuinoyume - Aug 12, 2017

6 by Masshiroi »»
Jan 6, 2019 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.