Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2009 6:28 PM

Aug 2007
I, ______, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

I, kevo', as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.
One vote against touhou.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2009 6:52 PM

Jun 2008
I, hirahira, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain

They must lose!
Jan 20, 2009 7:17 PM

Feb 2008
I, Nayah, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.
Jan 20, 2009 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
I, philipawalker, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

Touhou is so very fun,
of all games it's number one.

Nothing can beat the work of ZUN
Except for maybe Marisa's broom.

Because it's from ZUN origin
In Saimoe, it's sure to FAIL.
Jan 20, 2009 7:21 PM

Mar 2008
I, ppizzapie, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.
Jan 20, 2009 8:15 PM

Jul 2007
I, Splitter, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of Internation Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a Touhou character in a Saimoe contest. When two Touhou characters match up, I will abstain.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jan 20, 2009 9:35 PM
Dec 2008
I, precisegang, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

Touhou is not moe. Sure the game is alright and the characters are something to look at. I just hate the people crazy over touhou. They are the cancerous and needs to be chopped off! A fan made anime IS NOT a qualifier for Saimoe.
Jan 20, 2009 10:08 PM

Nov 2008
I, Coal, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

Gosh darn them touhous :[
Jan 20, 2009 10:40 PM
Dec 2008
I, Congee, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

I'm lolling at myself.
Jan 22, 2009 6:38 PM

Oct 2008
I, meonlyme775', as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

Why haven't I found this until now?
Jan 28, 2009 11:36 AM

Oct 2008
I, Somnia, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

For sure.

Feb 17, 2009 10:50 AM

Dec 2008
I, Kyora, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

NIIIAAAAA. ;____;

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Feb 17, 2009 12:56 PM

Nov 2007
I, AikoD, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

...and Alicia too! T^T
Feb 17, 2009 1:07 PM
Jun 2008
I, pdf4 , as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.

everything above under normal circumstances.
Everyone here knows who to vote.
Sep 24, 2011 3:07 AM
Jun 2009
I, Beatoriche-sama, as a member of MAL Members Against Touhou Characters in Saimoe, to protect the sanctity of International Saimoe League 2009 and all subsequent saimoe contests, pledge to never vote for a touhou character in a saimoe contest. When two touhou characters match up, I will abstain.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» minhtam's latest Blog Post Concerning Touhou

kevo - Feb 2, 2009

0 by kevo »»
Feb 2, 2009 3:37 PM

» Discuss what MALMAT is going to do

kevo - Jan 21, 2009

2 by Sylpheed »»
Jan 21, 2009 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.