Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2013 12:01 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Stupid girls, you will experience something you will never forget for the rest of your life.
Apr 24, 2013 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
did she really need to go to that shady guy to look for sex? come on now i'm sure there where plenty of safer ways to do it. and now she got her sister involved too. sigh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2013 8:21 PM
Aug 2012
I knew this was going to make me rage, but I still read it... God I'm fucking stupid.
Apr 28, 2013 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
Aww come on, what the fuck just happened. I would be ok with this if the protagonist has powers, but this main character ain't go shit.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Anime is the answer to all problems

2+2= ANIME
Jul 19, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2011
Rape incoming!
Sep 10, 2013 8:08 PM

Feb 2008
It's their fault for being stupid. And god dammit this scanlation group is annoying with the (LOL).

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Dec 30, 2013 4:03 PM
Aug 2013
Yeah... I'm not reading this manga anymore, I got a feeling on what kind of direction this story is going to take and I don't like it at all.

And... after reading a few things I now do not like this manga even more...

I mean, I guess maybe I could deal with the fact that Ayane is getting banged by her father/uncle? (from what I have been figuring out)

But I just completely hate how the MC has tossed aside his childhood friend Motoko it seems like just for a girl he hardly knows anything about and is getting himself into a shitstorm it looks like.

I fear if I continue to read this Motoko is gonna bang her ex while still with the MC, which is going to disgust me even further than I already am getting while reading this.

While I feel bad for Ayane's situation with the limited details that I have of it, I do not like how the MC is being portrayed and the choices he is making. I MAY read a few more chapters in the hopes that things may be somewhat less annoying, but somehow I get the feeling I wont like where its going so maybe not.

And all cause the MC lost his virginity to this girl he didn't even knew existed until he "bumped" into her, and then later bangs her.

To any of you that want to keep reading it? All the power to ya, I'm just sharing my 2 cents.
dasichriDec 30, 2013 4:13 PM
Aug 2, 2015 5:34 PM

May 2014
GrownUp said:
I knew this was going to make me rage, but I still read it... God I'm fucking stupid.

Exactly this!

dasichri said:
Yeah... I'm not reading this manga anymore, I got a feeling on what kind of direction this story is going to take and I don't like it at all.d then later bangs her.

I can totally cope with that, the only reason why I'm reading this is because the translator said there's light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope you're gonna read this.

More topics from this board

» Is this being translated?

Eyamar - Aug 11, 2022

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 20, 2022 6:55 AM

Poll: » /Blush-DC ~Himitsu~ Chapter 15 Discussion

Zhou - Aug 2, 2012

5 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 12, 2022 7:17 PM

Poll: » /Blush-DC ~Himitsu~ Chapter 14 Discussion

Zhou - Aug 2, 2012

6 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 12, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » /Blush-DC ~Himitsu~ Chapter 13 Discussion

Zhou - Aug 2, 2012

8 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 12, 2022 6:57 PM

Poll: » /Blush-DC ~Himitsu~ Chapter 12 Discussion

Zhou - Aug 2, 2012

5 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 12, 2022 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.