Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 23, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2013
in... I think episode 10 or 11 (when the girls are in a swimming pool)
the princess said "I would like to be as tall as him, and have s3x with him" (or something like that)

but why doesn't she use her true form? the form of... well I guess her mother... that form is an adult...

tsss, it is the only thing that I just can't sort out xD
¨I´d rather die a hero, that kill a failure¨~RedLikeARose

meaning I'd rather help others than to commit suicide without even a notice on the internet
Jul 5, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2011
She doesn't seem to like using her true form. Her "real" form, is that of the young girl, since that's what she identifies with. I guess she just wants to wait until she truly is old(?), mature(?), developed(?) enough.
Aug 6, 2013 8:21 PM
Dec 2011
She doesn't use her true form because if she did she would be forced to marry/bear children for the other heads of the vampire clans. This is why she keeps it a secret.
Aug 12, 2013 10:12 AM

May 2013
SkylitKnight said:
She doesn't use her true form because if she did she would be forced to marry/bear children for the other heads of the vampire clans. This is why she keeps it a secret.

but she had already shown her true form to whatshisface. so why dont they just have happy nights? especially since she is no longer forced to marry those three in the end :D

meaning I'd rather help others than to commit suicide without even a notice on the internet
Aug 15, 2013 8:42 PM
Dec 2011
Read the manga, it willl answer all questions. Also it's freaking amazing (imo). The anime did change a few things so once that's out of the way its all good.

Since i don't really get your question at this point i'll just ramble: :D

The heads of the clans do eventually find out and try to aggressively "seize" her, if i answer anymore i'll start spoiling if you do intend to read the manga.
Also her "true" form is a secret at that point only he has seen it, and since she trusts him with her life she doesnt mind if he knows.
But seriously the manga is good. :3
Sep 13, 2013 12:17 PM

May 2013
SkylitKnight said:
Read the manga, it willl answer all questions. Also it's freaking amazing (imo). The anime did change a few things so once that's out of the way its all good.

The heads of the clans do eventually find out and try to aggressively "seize" her, if i answer anymore i'll start spoiling if you do intend to read the manga.
Also her "true" form is a secret at that point only he has seen it, and since she trusts him with her life she doesnt mind if he knows.

OH GOD, I bought an Ipad for school and read the manga on that... now i am desperate for the second season of the manga :'c

Oct 20, 2013 3:48 AM
Sep 2013
SkylitKnight said:

Soooo what happens? You can put a spoiler tag if you want... Vampire/Werewolf babies?
Oct 20, 2013 6:39 AM

May 2013
I can't completely remmember but

now I am waiting for people to translate the second series, because I wanna know if it has anything to do with the main story or not >.<

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Feb 4, 2010

156 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.