Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2013 9:00 PM

Sep 2012
(This thread is for the most spontaneous and ridiculous roleplay. From Dan from Street Fighter to Kirito from Sword Art Online, you can pretty much be whoever you want.)

--AND THE ONLY RULES ARE:--

- Don't explain original characters to anybody unless it is asked for JUST GO WITH IT.

- Godmodding and killing whoever you want is allowed, because you're probably gonna come back to life anyway.

- Do whatever you want, the goal is to make this as nonsensical as possible

- For the convenience of people following this thread, please use quotations for dialogue and plain text for describing actions and etc.

ex. "This is stupid", said Pikachu as he went on to set fire to the orphanage.

- HAS FUN

Whoever replies to this thread first picks the first scenario.
Whatever I just said right now was a complete lie.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2013 3:22 PM

May 2013
Toshino Kyouko looks over the edge of the hot air balloon, scoffing at the tiny ant people down below. She chews her gum fast and then spits it over the edge, where somewhere down below, it hits a morbidly obese man right in his shiny noggin. He looks up to see nothing but dark clouds moving in, faster than you can say "Wuphalumpagus."
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Jul 31, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
As the ballooon landed, a rather large man began waving Toshino over. The man wore Black leather pants, and a tan hide jacket with orange flames and writing over the right breast in another, unknown language. The man walked up to the balloon as Toshino stepped out unto the landing. "Miss" He said. "Your going to have to follow me", He gestured towards a motorcycle sitting on by a sharp embankment just off of the pavement where the balloon had landed.-
NEXT!
Jul 31, 2013 8:42 PM

Sep 2012
Suddenly, a large, unidentifiable metal object burst forth from the ground underneath the motorcycle, finally settling on the top of the behemoth. Once everything seemed to settle down, a small door on the object appeared and opened slowly as fog and bits of debris pervaded the area. A small, anthropomorphic, cat-like creature emerged and said frantically, "WE GOTTA GO GUYS-- THE MOON IS ABOUT TO COLLIDE WITH EARTH, THE UNITED STATES HAS DECLARED A WAR ON ALL COUNTRIES, AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW!".
Jul 31, 2013 9:04 PM

May 2013
Toshino Kyouko glances up sharply at the little creature and squeals in delight. She scurries around the unidentified metal object, completely ignoring the large man. Her mouth curves up into a mischievous cat lipped smile, and she brings her face close to the creatures, almost touching noses. "Where are we going?"
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Jul 31, 2013 9:34 PM

Sep 2012
The creature, still frantic, exclaimed "WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME WE GOTTA GO MAN".
Jul 31, 2013 10:14 PM

May 2013
Toshino Kyouko crinkles her nose in concentration, contemplating her options for just a brief moment. Suddenly, her eyes sparkle as she grabs the creature into her arms, grabs the large mans sleeve, and ushers them all towards the big metal thingy that so rudely blocked their path.

Aug 1, 2013 6:15 PM

Sep 2012
Almost instantaneously, the massive metal object ascends at the speed of light, defying all logic and reason as its passengers are disintegrated in a matter of milliseconds. It was during this one final moment that the cat-like creature thought, "Oh shoot, wrong button".
Aug 1, 2013 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
"You stupid ass cat. Don't touch shit that isn't meant for your grubby little paws," said Keroberos as he somehow reversed time by summoning some Clow Card. He supposed it could bend time since it obviously said "THE TIME" written across the bottom like some cheap, $1 temporary tattoo.

The spacecraft which seemed to have instantaneously exploded was now in the perfect condition that it was in right up to the moment the strange, cat-like, whatever-you-may-call-it animal had touched the forbidden button.

Kero lit up a joint and took a long drag on it, letting the smoke fill up his lungs. Slowly as he released it, he saw that the cat was once more trying to touch the forbidden button, but Kero soon delivered a roundhouse kick to the cat's face. He could feel some kind of bone breaking against his cute little foot.

"SIT YER ASS DOWN BEFORE I BOIL YOU IN A POT AND MAKE MYSELF SOME CAT BRULEE FOR DESSERT." Kero screamed. And then he sat back on his petite little butt and continued to smoke the rest of his joint, all while scratching his itchy genitals.
Aug 1, 2013 8:14 PM

Sep 2012
After recovering from the roundhouse kick to the face, the poor creature stood up rather casually and remarked, "Nyeheheheheh, with a roundhouse kick like that, you could at least save the earth from colliding with the moon!"

Realizing what he just said, the creature scurried away and attempted to hide itself by burying its head in the dirt.
Aug 1, 2013 8:48 PM

Mar 2012
After having successfully smoked every millimeter of his blunt, Kero was now high on some deluxe edition weed he had bought off of Bulbasaur back in Pallet Town.

He recalled what Bulbasaur had said when he had received his grass stash.

"Bulba. Bulba bulba bulbasaur. Bulb bulba bulb. Saur bulbasaurbulb. Bulba bulba bulba!" Bulbasaur said.

"Shut up, you stupid backpacked toad. Ever since that twatty little brat named Sakura tried to sell me off to the African Black Market so she can buy herself a Merry-Go-Round, I've been looking like a dead koala that's been kicked around on the dirt for three millennia. You can't blame me," Kero said. "I just wanna live my life the way I want it."

"Bulba...bulbasaur bulba. Bul bulba saur bulb saur saur. Bulba. Bulba bulba bulba!"

"Yeah, bro. Ash was kind of a dick to you. I'm telling you, he had some kind of bestial lust for Pikachu. Those two, had something going on. Anyway, thanks for the herbs. I'll savor every light up."

Suddenly, the cat's creepy giggling snapped Kero back into reality. He looked out the window of the spacecraft and saw that the earth was indeed colliding into the moon.

But he shrugged his shoulder, lit up another joint, and sat back.

However, something smashed one of the spacecraft's large windows...and soon, a vacuum was beginning to suck out everything from inside...dun dun dunnnnnn.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who are you, who who, who who! ( 1 2 )

Sany66 - Jul 28, 2013

78 by Sany66 »»
Jan 16, 2016 5:29 PM

» Okay here's a game, you worthless scums: Let's play the "Corrupted" game.

Tongue - Sep 30, 2013

16 by Tongue »»
Oct 31, 2014 3:35 AM

» Socially Awkward Confessions ( 1 2 )

teddybeddybye - Jul 11, 2013

98 by heartofsouls11 »»
Sep 21, 2014 7:36 PM

» Anime discussion (because apparently the cool kids do it) ( 1 2 3 )

teddybeddybye - Jun 28, 2013

110 by Sany66 »»
Jun 21, 2014 3:35 PM

» Vids and Gams

teddybeddybye - Jan 16, 2014

23 by ZoneHunter »»
Mar 28, 2014 6:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.