Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2013 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
Pardon the creepy title my socially awkward compatriots. Im making this thread for the purpose of getting to know a bit more about those in the club. After all how else do socially awkward people learn from eachother other than a socially awkard thread awkwardly encouraging social awkwardness?

Ill start.
My name is Sany, or Nich(yes with an H).
I am a Male
I Am currently attending college and will go on to study language(German and Japanese).
I watch alot of anime and read alot of manga(duh)
My favorite anime is Toradora
I play alot of video games(Mainly DayZ)
And last but not least, I love Cooking.

Thats all i can think of atm, im a simple person.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 28, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
My name is Teddybeddybye. (lol)
I'm female.
I am attending a school somewhere.
I watch too much stuff.
My favorite is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I follow the series Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.
I like to draw crap. Here's something I'm working on (Gigantic picture incoming):

Too much information-- now someone is gonna rob my house. WHY U DO DIS, SANY66?
teddybeddybyeJul 28, 2013 5:24 PM
Whatever I just said right now was a complete lie.
Jul 28, 2013 5:23 PM

Jan 2013
^lolz, at least theres no address.....though isnt someone already stalking everyone here or something?
Jul 28, 2013 5:24 PM

Jan 2013
beautiful picture btw.
Jul 28, 2013 5:24 PM

Sep 2012
Uhh, no, why would you say such a thing.

NO ONE IS STALKING ANYBODY OKAY.

GEEZ
Jul 28, 2013 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
when i first joined someone said they were already outside of my house O_O
Jul 28, 2013 5:26 PM

Sep 2012
SHUT UP FOOL

YOU'RE GOING DELUSIONAL SON
Jul 28, 2013 6:35 PM
Feb 2011
My name is Sanae
I too enjoy Chinese cartoons
My favorite anime is the Aria series
I don't play many games, but I like my 2hu and Pokemans
HimeldaAug 21, 2013 2:26 PM
­
Jul 28, 2013 9:11 PM

Apr 2013
My name is Laura.
I'm female.
I'm also attending college; studying to be a teacher.
My favorite anime is a toss up between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fairy Tail.
I'm kinda shy before I get to know people.

:p :D hi!

Jul 28, 2013 10:28 PM

May 2013
hahaha someone outside your house? I totally never said that. Never.
^-^""
And that wolf is soooooooo good OuO
This club is like an internet support group.

Uuuummmm... (WARNING LONG- ish INTRO AHEAD)

Hello everyone~
I'm Teaa.
I am of the female species.
I'm in high school and thinking of maybe studying to be a diplomatic officer or something of the like (Oh the irony) :3
I watch pretty much anything when I have time.
My favourite anime... probably hotarubi no mori e? or the grave of the fireflies? (Lol at how they both have fireflies in their name.)
I like reading books almost as much as i like watching anime/reading manga.
I Looooooooooooooooooooooove eating. Like so much I can't even

yeah i'll stop now O.o
Jul 28, 2013 10:30 PM

Sep 2012
It's not a wolf it's a doggy. :U
Jul 28, 2013 10:51 PM

May 2013
^^" ahahahahahaha... pssh, I knew that. Either way it's really good!
Jul 29, 2013 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
My name is Kouta.

I'm an Organic Male (Mass Effect reference).

I'll be starting college on 8/26/13. I plan to take every Japanese related class and learn the language for my Major in International Business! (My college has ties to Japan!)

Durng my college years I want to study in Japan for at least a year.

I use to be a boxer but I've been retired for the last 3 years now. However I still have a huge passion for the sport! :D

This list might get long so stick with me if you can! XD

My favorite rapper is Aesop Rock (Because He's not main stream and has real skill!)

My favorite DJ is DJ Krush (Krush has pure talent and skill! Plus he is from Tokyo Japan!)

I'm a huge gamer I mostly play RPGs and JRPGs but I will play almost anything.

My favorite games are the Mass Effect trillogey and The Elderscrolls games...Oh and Don't forget the Dragon age games! ;)

I'm often told that I'm Super Fucking Weird! :D (That's why I'm in this club!)

I love all animals and talk to them and also comunicate Telepathically with them! :D (This is true they sense that I'm a good person and respond to my thoughts)

I love to read A LOT! Oh and I love to write! :D (I'm currently reading a book called A History of Japan)

My favorite anime is Hajime no Ippo! :D (That's just one of many!)

I'm a huge super mega perv! ;) lol

Ummmm...I'm out of ideas so...That's it I guess. I know its a long ass intro but I hope you liked it! I'll add anyone as a friend! :D
Jul 29, 2013 3:41 AM

Jan 2013
My name is kemptz and my favorite anime ever is Dan Doh. I tend to use LOL a lot just so I sound a little chipper every time I write something. I'm not much of a talker both online or in real life, but I'm fine with just listening to what other people are saying.Occasionally, I like to draw, read, sing, write poetry, and tell some jokes. That's pretty much everything about me. lol

Hi King_Kouta_777 and alauraborealis!
Aura-Jul 29, 2013 6:20 PM
Jul 29, 2013 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
kemptz said:
My name is kemptz and my favorite anime ever is Dan Doh. I tend to use LOL a lot just so I sound a little chipper every time I write something. I'm not much of a talker both online or in real life, but I'm fine with just listening to what other people are saying.Occasionally, I like to draw, read, sing, write poetry, and tell some jokes. That's pretty much everything about me. lol

Nice to meet you kemptz! :D
Jul 29, 2013 8:15 AM

Apr 2013
I agree with @teaa that your drawing is really good @teddybeddybye.

@Kouta & @kemptz, hi! Lol when you said you're a big perv, @Kouta, it reminded me of the main character from the anime "The Hentai Prince and Stony Cat". He's called Hentai-san by most of the other characters.
Jul 29, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2013
uh hello. I'm Hana, or Ronatwat. I don't care which you call me..
I am of the female type,
I'm a senior in highschool, and I watch (too much?) anime.
I'm small, and I like to read and I wear glasses but they do not increase my moe points.
I like to draw, write, sing, paint, and sculpt. I'm interested in a lot of different subjects. So, I'm kind of stumped when it comes to picking a major. Eh. It'll come to me, I think..
I am also a huge pervert haha, @Kouta
I like video games, comics, and horror flicks

It's very nice to meet you all. Welcome to our dainty little clubhouse.
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Jul 30, 2013 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
Ronatwat said:
I am of the female type,
I'm small, and I like to read and I wear glasses but they do not increase my moe points.
I like to draw, write, sing, paint, and sculpt. I'm interested in a lot of different subjects. So, I'm kind of stumped when it comes to picking a major. Eh. It'll come to me, I think..

No,no,no Hana there is no such thing as TOO MUCH anime! It just doesn't exist!!!!!! ;D lol
Jul 30, 2013 12:38 AM
Jul 2018
Ronatwat said:
I am of the female type,

Oh and also...Perverts Rock!!!!!!!!! :D *HighFive*
Jul 30, 2013 9:48 AM

Mar 2013
Hey, I'm Nik. Username is pronounced as Nick-In, not Nai-Kin.
I'm a male.
Going to be a Junior in Highschool this August.
Don't have many interests/hobbies. I like video games though.
Favorite genres for games would be Beat 'Em Ups, Racing, and MMOs.
I like music.

>"I'm not much of a talker both online or in real life, but I'm fine with just listening to what other people are saying."
Pretty much describes myself as well.
Jul 30, 2013 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
alauraborealis said:
I agree with @teaa that your drawing is really good @teddybeddybye.

@Kouta & @kemptz, hi! Lol when you said you're a big perv, @Kouta, it reminded me of the main character from the anime "The Hentai Prince and Stony Cat". He's called Hentai-san by most of the other characters.

You know it! I'm the Prince of Perverts! ;) <3 lol
Jul 30, 2013 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
Nikin said:
Hey, I'm Nik. Username is pronounced as Nick-In, not Nai-Kin.
I'm a male.
Going to be a Junior in Highschool this August.
Don't have many interests/hobbies. I like video games though.
Favorite genres for games would be Beat 'Em Ups, Racing, and MMOs.
I like music.

>"I'm not much of a talker both online or in real life, but I'm fine with just listening to what other people are saying."
Pretty much describes myself as well.

Welcome Nikin! Nice to meet ya! :D
Jul 30, 2013 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
teddybeddybye said:
My name is Teddybeddybye. (lol)
I'm female.
I am attending a school somewhere.
I watch too much stuff.
My favorite is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I follow the series Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.
I like to draw crap. Here's something I'm working on (Gigantic picture incoming):

Too much information-- now someone is gonna rob my house. WHY U DO DIS, SANY66?

That is one amazing work of art!!!! :) I wish I could draw as well as you. Ah but no matter how much I dream art will never be a skill of mine... :(
Aug 1, 2013 5:01 AM

Jun 2013
hello everyone :3
My name is Haysti or Hasty
i Am a Male
I attend high school
I luv to watch anime, eat, sleep and repeat
My favorite anime? i just can't pick, i luv all anime >.<
I play a few PC and ps3 games
and thats basically it to me :3
Aug 1, 2013 11:57 AM

May 2013
Haysti said:
hello everyone :3
My name is Haysti or Hasty
i Am a Male
I attend high school
I luv to watch anime, eat, sleep and repeat
My favorite anime? i just can't pick, i luv all anime >.<
I play a few PC and ps3 games
and thats basically it to me :3

nice to meet you mister haysti ^^
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Aug 1, 2013 8:50 PM

Sep 2012
I drew a lot better back then.

Aug 1, 2013 8:53 PM

Mar 2012
No. You definitely improved. Definitely.
Aug 1, 2013 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
Don't steal that picture from 2013 it's copyrighted and restricted

I signed it and everything
Aug 1, 2013 9:04 PM

Mar 2012
What are you going to do on the internetz? Try to find me and sue me? HUH. KEEP DREAMINGGG
Aug 1, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2012
CYBER POLICE MAN

NSA AND STUFF I DUNNO TAPE RECORDING
Aug 2, 2013 1:53 PM

Mar 2012
News flash, I'm actually the cyber police. And by that I mean that I am all of the cyber police. I embody the whole concept. They are me. I am them. We are one.

Aug 3, 2013 1:06 PM

May 2013
i cant stop laughing at that fucking post

Oct 1, 2013 3:29 AM
Sep 2013
Hi everyone,

My name - Valery, female

Hobbies - anime, asian TV, video games,foreign langs

I`m now at the ending year of my university - will be working in immigration (boring docs)

People usually say that i`m flying in the skys and more like alien type. They don`t understand what i`m saying some time. Maybe it`s because i mostly converse with myself( have a lot of imagination)

Everyone from my circle don`t love anime or just looked at one series and all(((
Oct 22, 2013 9:01 PM
Aug 2013
My name is zach.
I am a male.
Studying to become a software engineer.
Hobbies would be anime, JRPG's, and manga.
Favorite Anime and manga would be Airgear.
I really want to visit japan once i'm done with college and have the money to travel there.
Something that I am not ashamed to admit is that I teared up at the end of Angel Beats because I thought it was really sad
Oct 25, 2013 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
College sucks

Become a noodle instead
Oct 30, 2013 12:43 PM

Mar 2012
Gotta have the broth. Noodle broth.
Oct 30, 2013 1:33 PM

Sep 2012
Instant ramen makes my stomach hurt #notlaughingstaighttothebankwiththis
Nov 2, 2013 5:50 AM

Oct 2011
Hello minasan ^^
I'm Mocha (obviously because I adore caffè mocha )
I'm female
Senior in highschool << I'm gonna graduate at last -_-
Having a hard time choosing my major to study in university ><
Like anime, manga, jdrama, video games (mainly ps3 & ps vita games), reading books (mostly Young Adult Fiction)
Favorite jbands are Kalafina and FictionJunction
It is hard to pick just one favorite anime but I'll settle for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Nice to meet you guys!
Dec 11, 2013 11:36 PM
Sep 2012
Hello!

I'm Jordan.

I'm Male.

I am a college student studying Biology.

My hobbies include anime, television, movies, video games, music, basketball (Miami Heat rule!)

Something strange about me is that i've never been able to smell, and I don't know why that is, but i sure can taste dammit! Don't try to tell me I can't.

I am a dog person, and my family has a siberian husky named Tori.

My favorite 3 anime are: Welcome to the NHK, Dragon Ball Z, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. (in no order)

Nice to meet everyone!!
Dec 17, 2013 1:40 AM

Mar 2012
Well, hello to the "new" people who posted within the last couple months!

@Heatfan52, wait...you can't...SMELL? How possible? So you can't like walk into your kitchen and tell what's cooking in the pot because you can't smell it??! And awww Huskies are cute! :3
Dec 17, 2013 10:24 PM
Sep 2012
Nope, I can't smell flatulence, homemade cookies, my brother, or anything for that matter. I don't have an answer for why or how, i've just never been able to. So, if you happen to have been putting off a shower for several months, it is not necessary to feel self-conscious around me, cuz i probably wouldn't notice anyway unless my eybrows start to melt from the stench.

by the way kawaiipapa, is that dog in your profile picture an akita? very kawaii!
Dec 18, 2013 7:19 PM

Mar 2012
Heatfan52 said:
Nope, I can't smell flatulence, homemade cookies, my brother, or anything for that matter. I don't have an answer for why or how, i've just never been able to. So, if you happen to have been putting off a shower for several months, it is not necessary to feel self-conscious around me, cuz i probably wouldn't notice anyway unless my eybrows start to melt from the stench.

by the way kawaiipapa, is that dog in your profile picture an akita? very kawaii!

That is really bizarre and I don't know if I should envy you or feel sad for you because I rely heavily on smell, which also means that things that smell really terrible smell REALLY TERRIBLE for me. But my smell also helps me to set apart lookalike foods and also if it is something I would eat or not. So I guess I do feel sad for you, sir.

Does that mean that another sense or the other senses are heightened?

I do believe it is an Akita, but it is the ever famous Doge. Much kawaii. Very doge. Wow.
Jan 2, 2014 1:43 PM
Apr 2013
Hello,

My hobbies are learning Japanese and Archery. I'm a Final Fantasy Geek which got me learning nihongo.
I love watching Anime but no one knows I watch it.
My best trait is that I don't get offended by anything :)
Akisame113Jan 2, 2014 1:58 PM
Jan 4, 2014 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
Akisame113 said:
Hello,

My hobbies are learning Japanese and Archery. I'm a Final Fantasy Geek which got me learning nihongo.

Final Fantasy sucks. I'm glad Aerith is dead. You know what we should replace FFXV along with other future installments with? A game dedicated to worshipping Hot Topic. I say we just give all rights to Final Fantasy to Activision so they can make a Tony Hawk crossover, or even better, a Call of Duty crossover.
Jan 6, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
Akisame113 said:
Hello,

I feel you there in the closet department haha. Such things should be swept under the rug and never revealed. D;
Jan 8, 2014 10:21 AM
Apr 2013
kawaiipapa said:

I feel you there in the closet department haha. Such things should be swept under the rug and never revealed. D;

Soo True

teddybeddybye said:

Final Fantasy sucks. I'm glad Aerith is dead. You know what we should replace FFXV along with other future installments with? A game dedicated to worshipping Hot Topic. I say we just give all rights to Final Fantasy to Activision so they can make a Tony Hawk crossover, or even better, a Call of Duty crossover.

Why did Aeris have to die :(
FFXV looks awesome. Just get Nobuo Uematsu to work his magic like he used to and make it more like a jrpg; then Square Enix will be cooking on gas. You know you'll buy it :p.
Jan 8, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
As much as I hate the way Final Fantasy XIII is going, I'll probably be getting Lightning Returns too. o3o

Dang it Squeenix
Jan 8, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
wow i haven't checked this site in ages....

Anyway,
teddybeddybye said:
As much as I hate the way Final Fantasy XIII is going, I'll probably be getting Lightning Returns too. o3o

Dang it Squeenix

I'm on the same boat, as much as i disliked the linearity and mashing x of XIII i will be getting lighting returns with the dual audio DLC on release date :/
Jan 8, 2014 5:22 PM

Sep 2012
They also said they're gonna make a new Dissidia as well. (http://www.eclypsia.com/en/video-games/news-5697.html)

I don't like any of these characters, but I still want this game. If squeenix released a Final Fantasy game with Snow and Edward from FFIV as the main characters, I'd still buy it. ._.
Jan 14, 2014 5:08 AM

Jan 2014
Hi everyone =)
I'm new here and I'm new with the anime movies too. I've watched just a few, but I'm already a fan. Feel free to recommend some to me.
Well I'll represent myself.
I'm Dellie and I'm from Bulgaria, if you actually heard about that country. It's in East Europe and it's small and beautiful.
I'm 22 and I was a college student until recently. Now I'm just working.
I'm very interested in music and art. Hope someday to be occupied in art or something like that.
For now I'm just going to watch a lot of anime and keep interested in Japanese colture.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Okay here's a game, you worthless scums: Let's play the "Corrupted" game.

Tongue - Sep 30, 2013

16 by Tongue »»
Oct 31, 2014 3:35 AM

» Socially Awkward Confessions ( 1 2 )

teddybeddybye - Jul 11, 2013

98 by heartofsouls11 »»
Sep 21, 2014 7:36 PM

» Anime discussion (because apparently the cool kids do it) ( 1 2 3 )

teddybeddybye - Jun 28, 2013

110 by Sany66 »»
Jun 21, 2014 3:35 PM

» Vids and Gams

teddybeddybye - Jan 16, 2014

23 by ZoneHunter »»
Mar 28, 2014 6:58 PM

» the goddamn dinner table.

Tongue - Dec 17, 2013

12 by Aura- »»
Jan 2, 2014 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.