Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2013 3:44 PM

Aug 2012
هو الموضوع هيمشي كالاتي كل يوم مجلد لأربع أيام متواصلة واليوم الخامس للي متاخر وبعدين نرجع تاني كدة لو مشيين تمام حتخلص في 22 يوم بس
هنبدا بالمجلد الاول يعني 8 فصول يلا كل واحد يقرأ ويقولنا رأيه
P.S Links for websites where you can find the manga are in this topic: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=628683
Let the discussion begin :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 11, 2013 7:43 AM

May 2009
خدو بالكم الكلام ده بعد ما قرات المجلد علشان محدش يحرق على نفسو بالغلط لو مكنشي خلص

هلا, أهلاً بيكم ف النقاش, شكراً لياسمين على وضع الموضوع
ماذا أقول على هذا المجلد الأول ماذا, ماذا؟! ههه جامد حلو شديد من الأخر تحفة
أسلوب "إوراساوا, ناوكي" حقول عليه اورساوا المؤلف بعيداً عن قوة الرسم والتعابير ومدى أقناعها, بس القصة الجو الحوارات مابين الشخصيات نفسها وأحاسيسها ودوافعهم والحجات ديه كلها الراجل ده يأضر يعبر عن مقصدة من الشخصيات بشكل رهيب, مش حسهب كتير في انه حلو وكدة
بس أسلوب القصص ديه عالي اوي النفسيات والشك والحجات دي, زي أخر فصل ده "جون" وهوا بيتحرك نحيت "تينما" وتينما تحس أنه يادوب بالعفية أضر يحرك وشو علشان يشوف شكلو والظلمة والشتاء والجو الساحر ده, مش حقعد أقول ده تحفه دا جامد دا مش عارف أيه بعد كدة ف الاول بس, بعد كدة حتكلم ف الأحداث نفسها أكثر..

-بس كبداية وااو
سؤال او أستفهامي ياترى "تينما" حيتخلى عن مبادئة بعد كدة ف أنخراطة بِلا أرادته في كل القتل ده والأتهامات دي, ولا أيه, وأنا شايف "جون" ده كبر علشان يمثل رغبه "تينما" الداخليه في الانتقام وكدة وان "تينما" صنعه من غير ما يحس من دوافعه الانتقامية أما كان قاعد وعمال يفضفضلو؟!! عاوز أعرف جون ده حيعمل أيه تاني وحتكون أيه رددت فعل "تينما" عجبني الأسم ده :)
ويتهيالي لو كنت مكان تينما كنت ممكن أسامح "إفا" مش عارف بس صعبت عليا شوية ههه
-أيش رايكم ياجماعة, وأية رايك يا رانيم ف المانجا بعد أول مجلد متحمسة ولا لسه مش دخلا مودك
متحمس للمجلد التاني بشده

اه "حبق أكتب قوانين النادي والقرائة في الوصف بس بعدين"
Jul 11, 2013 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
howa akeed motheeer gedan fel manga bas ka art el anime a7san, tba3n fel colours we el rasm azon afdal ...
Jul 11, 2013 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
I like Tenma, bas eva deh moz3ega! I didnt feel any sorry for her .. she just care about the position not like him or anything ~
Jul 11, 2013 9:24 AM

May 2009
rony-chan said:
I like Tenma, bas eva deh moz3ega! I didnt feel any sorry for her .. she just care about the position not like him or anything ~

انا كنت كاريهها بس وهيا بتتشحتف بس صعبت عليا :)
Jul 11, 2013 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
I agree with rony-chan eva is freaking annoying and definitely got what she deserves.
Aside from that, the first volume was great Urasawa was able to describe the politics of the world in a few pages perfectly, which pleased me greatly. I like Tenma and how he regained his morals and I really hope he doesn't lose them just because of Johan getting him involved in the murders. I agree with Ahmed that Tenma may have unintentionally created Johan as he is today when he was talking to him, even if he didn't really mean what he said. I'm excited for what's going to happen next and the art is really good.
Jul 11, 2013 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
I really can't wait too to read next chapter. I liked the part at chapter 8 when Johan told Tenma that he saved his life, and that he shouldn't have saved him.
Jul 11, 2013 2:23 PM

May 2009
أشطة اوي يا جماعة دوسوا ف المجلد الجديد, روني الحوار ف الفصل 8 كان راااائع فيسكولوجياني كدة وكلو غموض
Jul 12, 2013 5:01 AM

May 2009
1. بنت لذيذة بس مكنتش متوقع في الاول خالص أنها الأخت
2. تحقيق مع الرجل العسكري حتى ظهور الـ"وحش" في الاخر
3. تحقيق 2 مع ترابط للاحداث
4,5. حراك في الأحداث مع كشف حقيقة ما كانت تعنيه الأخت من كلمة Kill وااو
6,7. هرب, أستقرار نسبي ثم هرب تاني على طريقة "prison break"
8. فصل درامي رائع خاتمة للمجلد
مجلد حلو, تينما" كان بيحاول يعرف أكتر عن الموضوع ويلم حقائق لغايت ما وصل فعلاً للاخت وعرف أكتر عن شخصيت الولد, وناس عمالا تموت برضو من حوليه بسبب نشاط جون وأخيراً أخد قرار أنه يتحرك بقوة فِعلاً بعد أن تم أتهامه, همممم علامات أستفهام كتير على "جون" او الـ"وحش" ده و"تينما" رايح يكتشفها, شكلو حلو وهوا بالذقن هههه
وأيه البصة ديه ياجدعان الي ف تاني صفحة في الفصل 15 بسيطة وهدياااا وتعبر أكتر من 100 كلمة فيها حاجة غريبة "خالي من المشاعر" يمكن الاحساس ده بسبب الأضائة..
المهم مبداياً طبعاً مجلد جميل يخليك عاوز أكتر وتعرف أكتر أيها الثالث جيلك بس باليل..
A7medAbugabalJul 13, 2013 4:13 PM
Jul 12, 2013 1:38 PM

Aug 2012
The second volume was nice, I'm curious as to what the sister is going to do now and if she'll meet Tenma again, maybe they could kill him together. I doubt Tenma would agree to that, though, he's probably thinking that he's the one who revived the monster so it's his responsibility to kill him. This is also probably why Tenma took the training to be able to kill Johan and redeem himself or something. I'm also curious as to what Johan is going to do now that Tenma has, in a way, interfered with him meeting his sister. Also, yea the part where Tenma escaped at the end was similar to "prison break" and I really liked how the patients and the hospital staff helped him escape. All in all, the volume was great and things are finally starting to move.
Jul 12, 2013 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah i agree with charmy that tenma blames himself for those kils especially with mauler.. Coz he saved johan and he thinks now that he should be the one to kill the monster and prevent nina from taking revenge, but who will actually kill who and for how long will tenma escape and hide from that annoying inspector..
And what will the monster do again this time...Cant wait to read the next volume too...
Jul 13, 2013 9:38 AM

Aug 2012
The third volume was exciting there was just so much events and Johan's past is unravelling more and more and his message felt like he was enjoying making Tenma chase him, like saying "I know you're watching me and there's nothing you can do", at least that's what I think. Also what did he mean by Tenma's fate is already decided? There's also Tenma's resolve to kill only Johan, that is shown very clearly when he refused to let the terrorist die even if he didn't agree with him and how he continued to operate on Petra even if it means getting caught. At the last chapter we get a glimpse of the inspector's life and thoughts which was nice. All in all it was a very exciting volume.
Jul 13, 2013 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Yes i cant wait to know more about johan and what will tenma do... Everything is so much exciting .. I just feel like its the first time enjoying monster although i watched the anime, and enjoyed it much but still the excitment is the same.. I love Tenma more now!! Lol ..
Jul 13, 2013 4:12 PM

May 2009

Johan
بيتحكم نفسياً في الناس, أحساس السخرية والسيطرة ده وهوا قاعد على الكرسي بمبنى الأيتام والجمل البردا الي قالها دي, حاجه فظيعة بجد هوا و"هارتمان" الي كان بيضرب "ديتار" كنت متغاظ منو غيظة خصوصاً أنو كان عامل نفسو طيب الاول بس أتفجات ف الاخر انو مضربشي الولد بالنار هوا علشان "تينما" كان مهددو ولا أيه, لو كدة يبق جبان اوووي مكنشي العشم يا"هارتمام" كنت متوقعق أشر من كدة ههه بس حلو برضو الي حصل "سسبينس" :)
-تحسي صح ياياسمين انو مسيطر وباصص على الحدث كلو من فوق
-"رانيم" علشان كدة رسمتيلو صورة صح, أنا حرسم وحدا للمحقق ههه
بس أكتر حاجة شدتني جمله المحقق لـ"أيفا"
but JOHAN is Nothing More Than Another Personality Inside of HIM
حاسس ان حيكون ليها صدى ف المجلدات القادمة مش عارف بق الراجل دا مش سهل وفضى خالص لـ"تينما" ياستار ههه
A7medAbugabalJul 14, 2013 2:13 PM
Jul 13, 2013 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
yes that part made me laugh actually when the inspector said that johan is another personality inside of him! LOL
and btw A7med, my name is raneem right, but there is no "alef" in my name in arabic .. lol
Jul 13, 2013 11:24 PM

May 2009
rony-chan said:
yes that part made me laugh actually when the inspector said that johan is another personality inside of him! LOL
and btw A7med, my name is raneem right, but there is no "alef" in my name in arabic .. lol
اوك, معلش يارنيم من غير "ألف" :)
A7medAbugabalJul 13, 2013 11:33 PM
Jul 14, 2013 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
So, johan actually has 2 personalities, really interesting... So he want tenma to shoot him aiming at his head to get rid of the monster inside him.. I see , but can really tenma do that without killing him but killing the monster inside him..
Anyway Tenma has lost the chance to meet johan this time too, but still everything is becoming more interesting..
Jul 14, 2013 12:31 PM

Aug 2012
It's really interesting that Johan has two personalities, makes me wonder if Tenma will be able to kill him now that he knows that Johan's not a complete monster? Though it may be as Rony said that he'll try to kill only the monster in Johan. Or will the sister meet Johan before Tenma and kill him first? It was a very interesting volume, now I wonder what will happen next.
Jul 14, 2013 2:12 PM

May 2009

همممم
"نينا" طلعت جريئة اوي ومصممة على هدفها "قتل أخوها, الي أكتشفت أنو بشخصيتين بداخله الـ"وحش" وده ألي قطعها من جوا, والفصل الأخير عبر عن المعنى ده بلمسة راااااائعه انها تنسى "الذكريات الحلوا مع أخولها لو ليها ف أيام الحدود او ما قبلها لسا منعرفشي الاحداث سعتها" وأنو في كونه من الأساس أخوها علشان تأضر تقتله بسهولة, التلابس ده بعد أما أخوها أستنجد بيها, مش عارف طاب هوا طالب منها تقتله علشان يخلص, ولا تنقذة منو من نفسو من جانبه الشرير؟!
حنشوف, بس مجلد حلو نبق نخشوا على الخامس بكرة ولا نستنا الناس في أتنين كدة عوزين ينضموا بس مش متاكد من موقفهم الصراحة؟!
دموع دموع دموع "نينا بتدمع ف الأخر أهي أهي أهي هههه
اه, و"أيفا" انهبلت هه, وشكلها مش حتجبلها لبر هيا والمحقق المجلد الجي..
Jul 15, 2013 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
Omg what the .... I want to read more, why does the volume end like this? Anyway the inspector and tenma finally met again after years, but it seem tenma was able to escape somehow, coz what happened at the end, but surely the inspector didn't die, so dont worry we will still see what he has under his sleeves.
Tenma didnt appear in this volume much, but i liked the chapter when tenma met his old classmate in college, and no one imagined that he would help him escape at the end, but then i laughed much when tenma said "i was cheating too" ...... Was such a good scene :)
Jul 15, 2013 1:40 PM

Aug 2012
ok so Tenma didn't really have much of an appearance in this volume, but it was nice nonetheless. Lunge and Tenma finally meet, it seems Lunge's intentions is to kill Tenma, Tenma was very lucky to escape though. We get to know what happened with Anna and it seems like she might find Johan before Tenma does, now that she knows where he is staying with his ideal family. I'm also curious as to Johan's ideal family, what kind of people are they and such?
And yes that scene where he told his college friend he was cheating too was funny. This was really a nice volume and the way it ended with a cliffhanger just makes you want to read more.
Jul 15, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2009

اوكيش
مجلد حلو, عجبني اوي ربط الدكتور النفساني زميل تينما السابق وأستنتاجاته, وان تينما مش هوا المجرم والطريقة, الي "جون" لعب بالراجل المجرم وخلاه يقتل الست العجوزة, السؤال, كيف علم بماضي هذا المجرم ووضع كل هذه التفاصيل وهياء له الوضع ليعطية دافع منطقي لقتلها, أحد التفسيارت في راسي, "جون" عارف نقاط ضعف البني أدمين وكل الي بيعمله أنو بيهيالهم تفسير لأخراج هذا الدافع
أسترجل وأخرج الوحش الي جواك مع "جون"
او أن "جون" ده ممثل في تفسير أحد شخصياتي المفضلة المحقق "لونج" أن الوحش ده في كل واحد فينا وأن الواحد بيطلعوا في هياة شخص علشان يبرر ويفسر سبب تاني للي بيعملو ده,بس أيه الرسايل دي!!!!!!, حنشوف أدام لسة
بس مجلد جامد والنهاية واااو, حبيبي أتغز "غدر بيك أبن الونا وغزك يازميل" ههه
والطريقة الي أستدرج "تينما" بيها حلوة
..متوقع وش أن "أيفا" حتظهر المجلد الي جي, متحمس متحمس
Jul 15, 2013 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
A7medAbugabal said:

اوكيش
مجلد حلو, عجبني اوي ربط الدكتور النفساني زميل تينما السابق وأستنتاجاته, وان تينما مش هوا المجرم والطريقة, الي "جون" لعب بالراجل المجرم وخلاه يقتل الست العجوزة, السؤال, كيف علم بماضي هذا المجرم ووضع كل هذه التفاصيل وهياء له الوضع ليعطية دافع منطقي لقتلها, أحد التفسيارت في راسي, "جون" عارف نقاط ضعف البني أدمين وكل الي بيعمله أنو بيهيالهم تفسير لأخراج هذا الدافع
أسترجل وأخرج الوحش الي جواك مع "جون"
او أن "جون" ده ممثل في تفسير أحد شخصياتي المفضلة المحقق "لونج" أن الوحش ده في كل واحد فينا وأن الواحد بيطلعوا في هياة شخص علشان يبرر ويفسر سبب تاني للي بيعملو ده,بس أيه الرسايل دي!!!!!!, حنشوف أدام لسة
بس مجلد جامد والنهاية واااو, حبيبي أتغز "غدر بيك أبن الونا وغزك يازميل" ههه
والطريقة الي أستدرج "تينما" بيها حلوة
..متوقع وش أن "أيفا" حتظهر المجلد الي جي, متحمس متحمس

yes I am interested too to know more, and the appearance of Eva again will be excitement especially if she meet Tenma!
hey a7med, may i ask .. why don't you write in english, so you can improve your english and I can read it more easy.. asl 2erayet el 3ameya msh sahla ..
Jul 15, 2013 4:31 PM

May 2009
rony-chan said:

yes I am interested too to know more, and the appearance of Eva again will be excitement especially if she meet Tenma!
hey a7med, may i ask .. why don't you write in english, so you can improve your english and I can read it more easy.. asl 2erayet el 3ameya msh sahla ..

متعودتش أكتب أنجليزي الصراحة, وكدة أسهلي, بعد كدة حكتب بالفصحى على قدر المستطاع, أنا بكتب كدة بس علشان دي أكثر طريقة بأضر أعبر بيها
Jul 16, 2013 5:47 PM

Aug 2012
Okay, since I'm late for personal reasons, I'm gonna make it brief. This volume was interesting as we finally know where Johan is, it's pretty obvious he manipulated Fahren into pretending to be Schuwald's son, and killed him eventually. There's also Eva, well I still hate her but I hope she finds peace now and finally decide to tell Lunge the truth. Tenma also didn't have much of an appearance this volume as well, but it was still nice and it ended in another cliffhanger too so I'm really interested in what's going to happen next :)
Jul 17, 2013 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
At last, finally tenma appeared, i thought he wont appear in this volume! But still was interesting... Yes also johan's appearance was great!! And finally tenma leaves to kill johan, but how and where exactly??? Can't wait..
Jul 17, 2013 3:20 PM

Aug 2012
An interesting volume and yes I thought Tenma would not appear in the volume at all too, but he did appear in the last chapter. What I found interesting though was how Johan manipulated Richard and the people he comes in contact with in general, I'm curious as to what he's planning though. It just seems like there's more to it than just that, I mean why go through all this trouble if you aren't planning something big. Now the confrontation between Tenma and Johan will hopefully be next volume, unless they manage to stop Tenma before anything happens, I'm also curious as to whether Tenma will be able to kill Johan or not. I can't wait to start reading the next volume tomorrow :D
Jul 17, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2009

ياجماعة في لحظات درامية فظيعة في المجلد ده, ريتشارد وأبنته وحتى والد الرجل الغني أيه الأبداع ده, بجد في حتت كادت أن تقع بس وتسرق دمعاتي هههه
يااا لقتطان معلقين معايا "جون" أما وقع بريتشارد والمشهد الأخير بتاع تينما, مش عارف أعلق على حاجة غير أني أقول واااو بجد رائع
بس عاوز تينما يخلص على "جون" الوحش الي جوايا تغلب على :)
وعاوز أشوف نينا برضو تدخل في الاحداث من تاني, وكالعادة مستني أقراء مجلد الغد
مشاعر مشاعر, أكثر من الأكشن, أكشن بداخل المشاعر عنوان المجلد :)
Jul 18, 2013 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Oh ...i cant wait to read the next chapter, tenma will try seriously this time to shot johan, but will he succeed? I dont think so, that wont be that easy... And what is actually johan thinking saying that he will be shot by a japanese man... He knows well what tenma is trying to do, but i dont think that johan will let that happen despite what he is saying.. And why is he siding with that man roberto.. I guess the next chapter will really be a fight... (So excited) ..
Jul 18, 2013 4:13 PM

Aug 2012
At long last next volume we will see Tenma's attempt at killing Johan. Nina is also close, so I wonder if she'll show up at the party too and confront Johan. I'm also curious as to why Johan told the kids to play this game, and also the storybook that caused Johan to pass out seems interesting, the beginning sounded like it was talking about Johan's past or something, and the fact that one of the messages left by Johan was in it makes me wonder if the second message is there as well.Johan is working with Roberto somehow, that's actually interesting, and his talk with the "Red Hindenburg" was very interesting as well, especially at the end. I'm pretty sure at this point Johan knows that Tenma has caught up to him and is planning to kill him at any moment, however it still not clear what he means by "he will be shot by a japanese man", he clearly knows Tenma is going to shoot him but is he letting Tenma shoot him, as in not running away or making himself an easy target because he wants to die? I agree with rony-chan in what she said, I don't think he's going to let Tenma simply shoot him, in fact I think he might not show up for the party, but that's just my guess. I now hate Lunge even more than before, I mean even when he has evidence that Johan does exist and Tenma might be innocent, he still doesn't believe it! I'm really excited for the next volume, it's going to be intense.
Jul 18, 2013 4:28 PM

May 2009

ههههه
مش عارف أقول أيه, أنا في حاله أني متعلق وعاوز أكمل وأشوف أيه الي حيحصل, بس أزداد فضولي اوي بأني أعرف أصل وحقيقة "جون" وأيه الي شافو بالضبط في الكتاب الشيكي ده, من موطنه الأصلي أكيد حاجة راجعة إلى طفولته, عجبتني تقمص "لونج" لشخصية "تينما" او بداية محاولته, اكنو لغى احساسو, و"لوتي" البنت ام نظارة صعبت علية شوية, بس الأهم "تينما" حيعمل ايه ياترى حيقتلو ومش حيسمح للطيور انها تقف على يدة من جديد ام ماذا؟!! مع اني أعتقد زي ماقلتم ان فيه حاجة حتحصل في الحفلة,
أيه رايكم نقراء مجلدين بكرة؟!
Jul 18, 2013 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
A7medAbugabal said:

ههههه
مش عارف أقول أيه, أنا في حاله أني متعلق وعاوز أكمل وأشوف أيه الي حيحصل, بس أزداد فضولي اوي بأني أعرف أصل وحقيقة "جون" وأيه الي شافو بالضبط في الكتاب الشيكي ده, من موطنه الأصلي أكيد حاجة راجعة إلى طفولته, عجبتني تقمص "لونج" لشخصية "تينما" او بداية محاولته, اكنو لغى احساسو, و"لوتي" البنت ام نظارة صعبت علية شوية, بس الأهم "تينما" حيعمل ايه ياترى حيقتلو ومش حيسمح للطيور انها تقف على يدة من جديد ام ماذا؟!! مع اني أعتقد زي ماقلتم ان فيه حاجة حتحصل في الحفلة,
أيه رايكم نقراء مجلدين بكرة؟!

really? read 2 volumes ..!! cool i agree :D
Jul 19, 2013 3:01 PM

May 2009

اوك, انا قرات المجلدين بعد الصلاة اليوم وبجد كنت موهوم من الأكشن والأثارة وحبس الأنفاس والعبقرية في المجلد الـ9 خصوصاً الفصل الي "كارل" راح فيه المكتب وقراء الرسالة في الفصل ده رسالة من الكاب إلينا أما أشارلنا أن والده التوامان أحتمال أن تكون مازالت على قيد الحياة وخلى كارل يصعب عليا أما قال أنا دلوقتي مش لوحدي وأبوة كان مع أخطر ,راجل, وكان فيه كمان حاجة بس نستها ههه, اه رسالت والدتة نفسها بقا لأبنها.
والمشهد أما "تينما" رفع المسدس على "جوانا" وهوا كان بيقترب منه وأشار إلى راسة وسط النيرات يااااااااا بجد على السسبينس هنا :), مكنتش مسدق, وفجاة تيجي صفحة الكريديت
"Once upon a time, There Lived a nameless Monster He was dying to have a name.
so he made up his mind to set out a journey to look for a name."
واااو, والقصة الي أخيراً كان نفسي أشوفها شفتها ألي بتأثر في "جوانا" وكان ليها أنعكاس على شخصيته منذ طفولته, اه وعين "جوانا" شبه عين "نينا" انا أتلخبط في مرة أما جاب عين نينا كنت بحسبها "جوانا"
المجلد كان عبقري أعتقد من أفضل المجلدات ألي قراتها في أي مانجا, والمجلد العاشر بقا الحركة هدات أكثر بس قدم لنا شخصية جديدة ورائعة وفي النهاية مفتاح جديد لحقائق من الوحش نفسو عاوز أشوف الكسيت "جوانا" وهوا صغير قال فيه أيه, يارب يكون في المجلد الجي
Jul 20, 2013 2:50 PM

Aug 2012
Ok these three volumes were great and filled with suspense specially the fire in the library and when Tenma was pointing the gun at Johan and Johan pointed to his head, just too much. The storybook was also interesting, it seemed like the story of Anna and Johan, basically Johan was taken to Kinderheim 511, where it is unclear what was being done to the kids there we can only assume that it wasn't pretty, and Anna to a nice orphanage, seemed to fit the nameless monster story in a way. The letter Mark's mother sent to his father was also very emotional, and when she talked about her friend with the twins I immediately thought it was Anna and Johan's mother, I actually want to know if she's alive or not. Grimmer's an interesting character and I was surprised to know he was in Kinderheim 511, he doesn't seem like it, he also in my opinion seems to be able to sense the evil in people or their intentions somehow. I was surprised to find that Johan has disguised himself as Anna to find the tape and kill everyone trying to get it. I wonder what he meant by he now knows where he needs to go. I'm also curious to know more about Anna and Johan's past and what was on that tape. It seems that Anna's memories are coming back slowly, so we might find out more about the twins next volume. I'm so excited to read more :)
Jul 20, 2013 3:29 PM

May 2009
اوك الأحداث رائعة والأمور بدات توضح أكثر فأكثر
غداً حعلق على الـ11, 12 إن شاء الله
Jul 21, 2013 2:32 PM

May 2009

هلاً
يوهان ماشي بخطواط ثابته ويواصل قطع خطوط النمل السائرة في أمان الله
وكم أعجبني السيد "جريمر" لم يستسلم للظلام بداخله وأختار أن يبتسم معظم الوقت, كباب للتوجه إلى السلوك المناسب في المواقف المختلِفه. وأتفجات أن والدة "سوك" عرفت بحقيقة "يوهان" بأنه ليس "نينا" او "أنا"
أوكيش ومايزال المحقق "لونج" من شخصياتي المفضله على الرغم من أنه يريد القبض على "تينما"
وبعيداً عن العري الي عملو إيروساوا في المانجا بس هوا مش مماطل فيه لمجرد خدمته للقصة فمشهد الطفل "ميلوش" كان المفضل عندي في المجلدين وكيف أن تعامل معه "يوهان" بأسئلة بعض الكبار قد يكون أول رد فعل منهم تِجاهها" هااااااا" كم كنت أرغب أن أدخل وأعمل معاك السليمة يا "يوهان" حينها هههه
المهش, عاوز أشوف مرضى "تينما" وحلفاؤة و"أيفا" ماذا سيفعلون لأخراج تينما, وكنت متطلع أشوف "نينا" أكثر في المجلد الـ12 بس أعتقد حنشوفوها بقا في الـ13
انا عاوز أخلصها كلها في قعدة بس دعونا نستمتع بها وحدة وحدة :)
Jul 21, 2013 2:52 PM

Aug 2012
I was surprised when Suk's mother said that the person who visited her was a man not a woman too, and impressed by Grimmer's actions, although it seems that he can feel human emotions but just doesn't know how to distinguish them. Yes the bit with Milosh was in fact very interesting to read and Johan's manipulation of Milosh was in fact my favorite part of the volume. I'm also curious about Lunge, it doesn't seem that he wants to arrest Tenma anymore, but rather wants to find out more about Johan, and I think he might actually be the first to discover Johan's past at this rate. Also, it seems that all the good Tenma has done while on the run is going to be in his favor now, since everyone seems to want to help him and they might succeed, depending on what Eva does. I was actually surprised that she appeared, I really thought she wouldn't and now I wonder if she'll testify to prove Tenma's innocence or try something else. I was also disappointed that Anna didn't appear in this volume but I hope we'll see her next volume. It's getting interesting and I can't wait to read the next volume.
Jul 21, 2013 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
Ahh me too i was surprised of eva's appearance, i almostly forgot about her, lol. Really johan make me terrified when he disguise of being anna and what he told the boy that he might not be wanted. But grimmer's appearance was good, don't think he will appear again for a while. And i felt really so sorry for suk, he didn't deserve all this. And also about inspector lunge, im excited to see what he will discover. But then most importantly, what will happen to tenma now? He got captured, thats really bad, how will he escape? Im so curious to know...
Jul 22, 2013 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
okay I finished reading volume 13, and i would say that it was full of surprises! after Tenma was captured he stayed silent and didn't try to deny or convince his innocence. then meeting with roberto again! really that roberto scared me! telling him that he will kill Eva ..
Tenma then says that he is guilty, was the second surprise! and then the way he escaped was a surprise too! but more importantly what happened to eva?! will tenma be able to save her? where did she disappeared .. and roberto?! what did he do?!
reading this volume was quite interesting.. :)
and wondering what Lunge is thinking and planning to do? why he seems to be uninterested in Tenma now?
Jul 22, 2013 4:09 PM

Aug 2012
Okay it seems that Lunge is no longer interested in Tenma and only wants to discover more about Johan, though I still don't quite understand him, it seems he might be able to uncover the truth soon. I was also surprised when roberto appeared again, I thought he was dead for sure, and now he wants to kill Eva, maybe he already has her or has already killed her, I really wanna know what happened to her. The way that Tenma escaped was unexpected and cool, I'm also curious what's the relationship between the storybook's author and the lawyer's father? It seems there's more to it and it could be connected somehow to the twins' past. I'm hoping that Anna will finally make an appearance next volume and we get to find out what happened with her.
Jul 22, 2013 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
xcharmy said:
Okay it seems that Lunge is no longer interested in Tenma and only wants to discover more about Johan, though I still don't quite understand him, it seems he might be able to uncover the truth soon. I was also surprised when roberto appeared again, I thought he was dead for sure, and now he wants to kill Eva, maybe he already has her or has already killed her, I really wanna know what happened to her. The way that Tenma escaped was unexpected and cool, I'm also curious what's the relationship between the storybook's author and the lawyer's father? It seems there's more to it and it could be connected somehow to the twins' past. I'm hoping that Anna will finally make an appearance next volume and we get to find out what happened with her.

yes I hope too that Anna will appear ! its getting more interesting!
Jul 23, 2013 11:12 AM

May 2009

والد المحامي حتى بعد أثبات برائتة "كان فعلاً جاسوس"
تذكر نينا وربط مذكرات الجاسوس السرية بمؤلف القصص صاحب القصر بأبن المؤلف صاحب الدمى والي كان مفاجئة باخر المجلد الذي أكتشفه "لونج" أيه علاقت دول كلهم بصورة والدة التوامان!!!!!!!!!!
هل "قرانز بونابارتا" هو الوالد وده معناة ان صاحب الدمى أخ التوامان, وعليه هل هم بالتبني, ام ماذا؟!!! وما سر مجزرة الـ46, أسئلة كثير...
على العموم مجلد رائع كالعادة وعاوز أخلص المانجا بأسرع وقت كلها 4 أيام وأسئلتنا ستحل, عاوز أعرف حبكة القصة في أيه بالضبط, أنا متاكد ان "اورساوا" يقصد من القصة كلها أعطاء درس للقارىء وعبرة عاوز أعرفها, ما تبقى الكثير متحمس :)
Jul 23, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
A7medAbugabal said:

والد المحامي حتى بعد أثبات برائتة "كان فعلاً جاسوس"
تذكر نينا وربط مذكرات الجاسوس السرية بمؤلف القصص صاحب القصر بأبن المؤلف صاحب الدمى والي كان مفاجئة باخر المجلد الذي أكتشفه "لونج" أيه علاقت دول كلهم بصورة والدة التوامان!!!!!!!!!!
هل "قرانز بونابارتا" هو الوالد وده معناة ان صاحب الدمى أخ التوامان, وعليه هل هم بالتبني, ام ماذا؟!!! وما سر مجزرة الـ46, أسئلة كثير...
على العموم مجلد رائع كالعادة وعاوز أخلص المانجا بأسرع وقت كلها 4 أيام وأسئلتنا ستحل, عاوز أعرف حبكة القصة في أيه بالضبط, أنا متاكد ان "اورساوا" يقصد من القصة كلها أعطاء درس للقارىء وعبرة عاوز أعرفها, ما تبقى الكثير متحمس :)

thats true, there are many mysteries that I want to know.. what is johan thinking now? he burned the mansion... and Nina trying to remember what happened... and eva running from roberto... and what is franz connection to the monster, and the story book is still a mystery.. and will tenma save eva? or he will meet Nina?
can't wait to know more .. and yes only 4 chapters left! cool :)
Jul 23, 2013 3:20 PM

Aug 2012
There are too many mysteries that we all want to know, why did Johan burn the mansion? What happened there? why were these 46 people killed and who killed them? There's also Eva, so she's running from Roberto and who's the person she's supposed to find? but what I really want to know is what does the bodyguard want to tell Tenma? what happened to him, what did he mean by the monster's story? Does that mean he met Johan or what? I can't wait to read the next volume. Yes only 4 volumes remain, I can't wait to finish this manga.
Jul 24, 2013 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
Okay, this volume was good too.. And little sad too. I didn't imagine that Martin would be good and save eva, as he was beating tenma like that .. But then i felt so sorry for him that he died. And the first time i thought that eva is good and caring, as she cried for martin and was quite sensitive. But most importantly now that eva is thinking now that she can end this and kill johan by herself, so now not only nina! The three of them, tenma, nina and eva want to kill johan. So who will actually do it and how? That won't be easy for any of them. Nina seems to be remembered everything, so then what was it exactly? And who's that glasses man?
I can't wait for johan's appearance again, and what he will do...
Jul 24, 2013 9:44 AM

May 2009
rony-chan said:
Okay, this volume was good too.. And little sad too. I didn't imagine that Martin would be good and save eva, as he was beating tenma like that .. But then i felt so sorry for him that he died. And the first time i thought that eva is good and caring, as she cried for martin and was quite sensitive. But most importantly now that eva is thinking now that she can end this and kill johan by herself, so now not only nina! The three of them, tenma, nina and eva want to kill johan. So who will actually do it and how? That won't be easy for any of them. Nina seems to be remembered everything, so then what was it exactly? And who's that glasses man?
I can't wait for johan's appearance again, and what he will do...

اها, مجلد جميل كالعادة, "مارتين" عجبني اوي, وفي حتة شدتني خالص أما الثلاث أشخاص كانوا بأنتظاره هو و"أيفا" وقفتهم دي عجبتني أحساس بالخطر, لغايت ما الراجل المرووش ده ضربو بالنار, وطلع يجري
و"أيفا" انا عارف أنها مستهترة وبتستسلم لرغبتها بس في الأخر هيا طيبة سزجة شوية يمكن او ليها وصف تاني مش عارف بس همممم "كويسة يعني" او لا "أيفا" هي "أيفا" وخلاص مش مضرة هههه
المهم, أنا عاوز أشوف "فيردمان" المحامي و"سوك" والمحقق "لونج" يكون ليهم دور في الأخر كدة ويعملوا جو, اه وعاوز "البايبي" يموت وش كدة تحصلو حتسة ياكل زتونة تقف في ظورو اي حاجة بس حاسس أن "أوراساوا" حيحققلي أمنيتي ههه
فاضل على الحلو 3 تكات عاوز أعرف النهاية بيييس
Jul 24, 2013 2:13 PM

Aug 2012
An interesting volume, I felt sad when Martin died and sorry for Eva, it seemed like she could finally find peace and move on, but now she's trying to kill Johan too. Basically, right now it feels like a race of who would be able to get to Johan and kill him first, Tenma, Nina or Eva. Nina's memories finally returned and it seems we'll most likely find out what the twin's past next volume. I can't wait for the next volume and for the end.
Jul 25, 2013 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Its finally coming to an end! Can't wait... Will nina kill johan? And tenma is also heading to johan.. So who will do it and end all this suffering? And what about franz, is he really alive?
Nina saying to johan that he killed all the kind people was really touching...
Jul 26, 2013 2:12 PM

May 2009

اوك, خياااااانة, لقد أنهيت المانجا
هوا تبقى ساعة على أخر يوم نقراء به المجلد الأخير لكن أعذروني بقا مستحملتش كملتها اليوم, لا تقراوا بالتاكيد علشان متحرقوش
طيب المجلدين الأخار تحفة كشفت الأسرار الكثير من الرصاص والأكشن والأثارة والنهاية الأسطورية الحززززززززززززززززززززززززينة, لم أفهمها في الأول لكني قراتها مرتان أخرتان وبحثت عنها وفهمتها, وكما قلت المؤلف كان يهدف لأعطائنا درس قيم بطريقة عظيمة, يا الله الواحد عاوز يدمع هههه "يوهان" ضحية يوهان نتيجة تجربة يوهان سبب لكونه بالعالم, كل ما فعله أنه تفاعل مع أحداثه ونشاء ما نشاء بداخله "يوهان" نتيجة أختيار والِدته "يوهان" وحش وقاتل, كونه بعالم وحشي, فهل عِندما ستعاقب أفعاله ستعاقبه وحدة أم يجب أن تعاقب من كان سبب في تكوينه أيضاً, دي كانت الرسالة الي فهمها "تينما" من عبارات "يوهان" الأخيرة تحفه
But also "People are Strange Things, Sadness Fades Away With Time, And Only the Enjoyable Memories Remain, we're Built so Conveniently, Aren't WE...?
-"that's How We Survive"-
يعني بجد درس لجزء من الحياة ومعناة, مش عارف أقول أيه الصراحة بس نهاية مش عادية, والمانجا رائعة, نهيتها دخلتني في مود خلاني بعد ما كنت بكرة "يوهان" كليا ألتمسلو عذر
على العموم أيه رايكم, النهاية لفتلكم دمغكم زيي ولا أنا لوحدي؟!:)
A7medAbugabalJul 26, 2013 2:16 PM
Jul 26, 2013 4:54 PM

Aug 2012
Well I cheated and finished the manga as well, the ending of volume 17 just demanded that I continue reading and finish the manga.
All I can say about the end is that it was unexpected and a bittersweet one. It got me thinking too, I believe that message was that no one is born a monster but they could become one based on how they're treated and what they experience. It was a great manga and had a great end.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Blade of the Immortal Discussion

xcharmy - Jul 16, 2017

1 by A7medAbugabal »»
Jul 16, 2017 4:35 PM

Poll: » ترشيحات 2017 البدايه الثانيه, قولنا حابب تقراء ايه "للتصويت"

A7medAbugabal - May 24, 2017

16 by A7medAbugabal »»
Jul 16, 2017 4:32 PM

» Yokokuhan Discussion

A7medAbugabal - May 27, 2017

14 by xcharmy »»
Jul 2, 2017 1:25 AM

» عرفنا بحضرتك ♥

A7medAbugabal - Jul 9, 2013

19 by Xaxeth »»
Feb 13, 2017 12:09 PM

Poll: » Deadman Wonderland Discussion

xcharmy - Sep 13, 2013

31 by Sai-chin »»
Oct 12, 2013 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.