Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2008 8:04 AM
Dec 2007
So what are your thoughts about this couple now after 12 episodes of the second season? Do you think they still have a chance? I can't see any salvation for their relationship anymore, Louise doesn't seem like a girl who would give up her position so easily like Marie, even less because of what happened to her family. But I am really curious how they will battle against each other next time they meet...

My guess is that either Louise dies after learning about the truth or Saji dies in an attempt of saving her...?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 22, 2008 10:05 PM

Nov 2008
there is a chance for a happy ending but it will involve her clearing her mind, learning the truth and leaving alaws .. Saji will have the help of at least Setsuna so I wouldnt be overly worried about his death as he can desimate 2 innovators in his 00 with the 0 riser. But like I said (you can also read my comment) my frustration with it lies in Louise not Saji.. she refuses to think of anything except her blinding hatred for the wrong people, she has never sought for the truth, only the easiest of lies to make her feel like she can avenge her family (something ribbons no doubt has manipulated) but must A regain her self (sanity) and B seek for or some how have the truth forced on her but the truth is key. And Saji must first convince a now semi insane? Louise he was not her enemy ( that she can think hes been with CB since the start proves her lack of ability to perform proper judgment as if she thought back it would make no logical sense)

So happy ending possible? Yep sure is.. could it end with tragedy ? yup sure could and she could have only herself to blame.
Jan 13, 2009 4:15 AM

Feb 2008
looks like a happy ending from the 2nd OP (if we aren't being trolled)...
It might make some sense if you keep in mind the scene from s1 episode 19 where Louise let Saji go to fullfill her promise: as she was standing before the window watching saji walk away, the road was clouded at first but lit up by the sun breaking through the clouds and shining on his path when saying goodbye to Louise&walking away. Keeping that in mind the new OP could confirm a happy end.
kanon78Jan 13, 2009 4:39 AM
Jan 15, 2009 11:45 AM
Dec 2007
To be honest, I don't think that this confirms a happy end XD I am rather afraid of this screencap...because although Saji and Louise are together, they are still somewhat divided ^^; But it's a matter of interpretation, so we can continue our happy guessing ...
Feb 8, 2009 10:51 PM
Jan 2009
in reply to the scene from the second opening she is looking at her hand and when they close up on it we can see that she is wearing the ring saji bought for her in season 1
Feb 9, 2009 4:21 AM

Nov 2008
I still believe my original post is right, but I believe they will if they both live wind up together and in there own way happy together.

BUT episode 19 will be one to catch for all of us - it will tell us from what I can guess from the preview a great deal. (As it seems in 18 Louise does not really believe she can kill or harm saji.. or is at the very least- struggling with it mentally to a point where her eyes seem blank.) And her words before the battle Saji: Louise.. Louise: Saji...

And yes after that screen shot directly you see her wearing it on her ring finger as one would wear an engagement ring or wedding ring. Saji does attempt to start moving closer to her as it pans to that frame then to Louise smiling looking up at the sky.

And the preview image for episode 19 that had me wondering most .. where is this place? Is it a real place? Or lovely GNP world.. lol

sirwenceFeb 9, 2009 9:13 PM
Mar 22, 2009 2:28 AM

Nov 2008
Well it seems happy ending.

Finally :)
Aug 1, 2009 11:32 AM
Dec 2007
It is apparently confirmed that originally Sunrise intended to kill off Louise..... >_>

As long as they don't kill her off in the movie I am content.
Sep 11, 2009 8:22 PM

Nov 2008
they originally planned to use fllay as a suicide bomb lol if I recall right..

back on subject do y ou really think they will kill her off in the movie??
Oct 23, 2010 8:28 AM

Sep 2010
I really hope they don't kill her or Saji off in the movie I would be a very sad fangirl if they did T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» C'mon, whaddya think of Season 2's ending?

WanH - Apr 22, 2009

0 by WanH »»
Apr 22, 2009 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.