Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2013 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
Here you can share your Poetry! Any and all genres are allowed. You can post your covers too! :D

Here's some of mine:

One to make you think--> Existence

One about Change (scary type)--> Change - Cynical Laughter

One about hurt (rant/humor)--> Don't Treat Me Like- Leave!

One about hurt (depressing/dark/short) --> Cries
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 9, 2013 12:53 AM

May 2012
The existence reply was really good, it's kinda scary that reality is such a fragile existence and that people always will try to find an answer to something that cannot be answered, but people must still continue with their life even if they do not find a meaning in it, I guess walking around aimlessly is better of then ceasing to exit but that's just the way a human thinks right? lol guess that rules out the "robots on disguise"

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Jun 9, 2013 5:28 AM

Apr 2011
Hey, you never know.

After a while I started thinking "What would happen if we found out the answer"? What would change?

I feel like- we can tell we exist because we are aware- but we can't possibly know what type of existence we are. We are here. But in what platform? Are we part of a video game called Life? It's just... so interesting :) And once we find the answer, should we live any differently? If we are in fact robots in disguise, what would you do differently once finding out this was confirmed as true? Would you stop going to work/school? Would you play the lottery? Would you suicide? It's so... interesting :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Three Word Game

DarkAngelz - Jun 9, 2013

1 by DarkAngelz »»
Jun 15, 2013 9:35 AM

» Suggestions

DarkAngelz - Jun 9, 2013

0 by DarkAngelz »»
Jun 9, 2013 7:36 AM

» Recommendations

DarkAngelz - Jun 9, 2013

0 by DarkAngelz »»
Jun 9, 2013 6:39 AM

» Need Advice?

DarkAngelz - Jun 9, 2013

0 by DarkAngelz »»
Jun 9, 2013 6:22 AM

» Share your Fan-Fiction!

DarkAngelz - Jun 9, 2013

0 by DarkAngelz »»
Jun 9, 2013 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.