Nov 2010
Talk about who you are !
We want to know who is the person behind the nickname,
or you can keep the mystery forever ...

(・∀・)b
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2013 3:20 PM

Nov 2010
Since I created this poll, I'd be first presented to myself ...

My real name is David Patry, I live in Québec,Canada and my first language is french! I am 21 years old and if you need a confirmation , male.

Student in Computer programming, I past most of my time in front of a computer playing video game or watching/reading anime & manga but i do have some others hobbies like reading books.

My passion for anime came not so long ago ( 4 years ago), from heartbreak.
I had decided to watch the whole series of "Naruto" to change my mind, which didn't really work but let me learn a little more about anime and here I am, 4 years later, listening JP ACG Music and watching/reading what most of people already knew about a little time ago...

If I sound childish to you when I write in chat, it's because of the language barrier and the fact that I prefer to be optimistic that negative.

My Anime List

For more information : Talk to me ! ^_^
May 13, 2013 5:51 PM
Apr 2013
Hello!

Sorry..................
Just seeing if it worked...........
Any way my real name is Seribi Itsuki, I have two brothers that are twins. Yukito and Yuuki Itsuki. Yay for me!
I am 12 years old (don't blame me for it) and I love anime (as you can tell)!
I am a middle school student who is learning English, Korean, and Chinese, right now. I hope to learn Taiwanese. My hobby is drawing and I want to be an animationist or a mangaka when I grow up. I do love to read. I love to read books from America too!
I found my passion of anime when I was around 7ish. I mean I would always see it on TV like dragon ball z but I never really got into it until I was 7. It came when I realized how much I was enjoying one piece. After that I delved myself into anime and manga. My family says I am obssed with it but hey, don't blame me, blame the fact that I am a teenage girl living in Japan. I also love music, no joke. Especially vocoloids and Kpop. I really like Kaito and Beast, if you know who they are.
Excuse me if I be kind of blunt because that is just the person I am and I may seem like a little kid at times or I may seem like a brat but hey, what do you expect from a 12 year old?
DavpatMay 13, 2013 7:35 PM
May 13, 2013 7:40 PM

Nov 2010
Hello Seribi,

I Edited a little of your post to make it more clear...
Are you listening to the grooveshark GIGA broadcast? if not make sure you come say hi to us on the chat :D and don't worry if you make some spelling error but try to not spam the poll. How is living in japan?
May 13, 2013 10:15 PM
Apr 2013
Sorry sorry, didn't mean to spam. It was driving me crazy that I couldnt find the delete button. Found it after you cleaned up for me.......
yes I am listening to the giga broadcast! I absolutely love it and I will come say hi sometime....
Japan is great. Me and my buddies go and play around everyday. We also love to check out the music stores and defintaley the manga ones too. My brothers also love to dote on me every single day. It is nice. How is life in Canada? I want to go there someday. I hear it is a nice place. But don't most people over there speak French? Oh yes, and I am a female.
May 25, 2013 12:01 AM
Jun 2012
Salut!

My name is Jonathan Lebeau, and I live in Québec! I am a young 21yo male, I learned english at school and my first language is french (looking kinda like Davpat for now O.o). Studied in computer programming has well, and I also play video games / watch anime (same again O.o)

Now I have my own video game company, we are just starting though. I am the graphic artist :D Has hobby I also try to learn Japanese, and I want to travel there at some point, for a week or two. I play guitar too. And that's pretty much it, come by GIGA's Broadcast if you want to speak with nice peoples, I'm almost always there!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime debate

Davpat - May 13, 2013

1 by seribi »»
May 14, 2013 5:52 AM

» Anything goes!

Davpat - May 13, 2013

1 by seribi »»
May 13, 2013 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.