Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
Nov 23, 2008 4:28 PM

Oct 2007
Chante noticed the inner struggle on Raleigh's face. "...please, stay here just a little longer" he said quietly

Nov 23, 2008 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
"Alright but I should warn you, I might fall asleep like this its just too comfortable." Raleigh murmured as he shut his eyes.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 23, 2008 4:34 PM

Oct 2007
"...don't worry if you do. I'll try and survive sleeping here with you" he replied in a teasing tone.

Nov 23, 2008 4:41 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh chuckled to himself, as he replied. "That's defiantly reassuring." But the thing was, could he survive it? He never cuddled, with another he had relations with .... but that because he wouldn't allow himself to choose partners who he could get attached too.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 23, 2008 4:43 PM

Mar 2008
Cage growled and thrusted harder, loving the sweet sounds Shi was making.
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Nov 23, 2008 4:47 PM

Oct 2007
"..oh and... Raleigh..? Since you're an alpha you should know...How do you recognise that someone is your mate?" he asked quietly.

Nov 23, 2008 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
"Making love, is the best way to find out who your mate is." Raleigh said quietly.

Nov 23, 2008 4:57 PM

Oct 2007
"..A..Aah. I heard about howling to the moon...is that true..?" he asked quietly.

Nov 23, 2008 5:04 PM

Mar 2008
"I've heard of that as well, but I'll only know for sure when it happens." Raleigh said.

Nov 23, 2008 5:07 PM

Oct 2007
"...ah..I see. I thought maybe you know someone who actually experienced it" replied Chante "..but it does sound romantic.." he wondered looking up at the ceiling "to find your true true , destined lover right before you climax during making love. " he sighed

Nov 23, 2008 5:12 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes I think so too." Raleigh said with a small sigh as he gazed up at the ceiling. He had always wanted to experience this, but with each passing year and still no mate he felt like it was becoming more, and more unlikely that he'd find his true love.

Nov 23, 2008 11:44 PM

Oct 2007
"...I can see what you're thinking Raleigh!" Said Chante "...and stop it right there. You're not dead just yet" he added in a strong voice, stroking the older werewolf's face again.

Nov 24, 2008 7:51 AM

Mar 2008
"Am I that transparent?" Raleigh asked with a grimace. Usually he didn't show his emotions on his face was it the old age that was doing it to him? Raleigh wondered. More importantly, why was this young wolf drawing him closer, and closer? Raleigh asked himself silently.

Nov 24, 2008 8:00 AM

Oct 2007
"I'm afraid so" Chante nodded with a mocked seriousness "...and I'm afraid there is no cure for you monsieur. " at that point he chuckled.

Nov 24, 2008 8:12 AM

Mar 2008
"Looks like I'm screwed then." Raleigh murmured as he snuggled closer to Chante.

Nov 24, 2008 9:29 AM

Oct 2007
"...looks like it. But don't worry- there are masks and things. Then again...we wouldn't want to cover up your handsome face, would we now?" he added with a wink

Nov 24, 2008 9:51 AM

Mar 2008
"Hm that's a first handsome eh? I've never really thought of myself like that but from what I can see your much better looking." Raleigh said with a wink. A lot of people who comment on his looks, mainly wolves who wanted him but he really never paid them any mind.

Nov 24, 2008 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
"..Aww you're just being sweet again" Chante replied with a small smile. "..remember us,French are not that easily charmed" he added

Nov 24, 2008 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
"I'll remember that." replied Raleigh with a smile. Before he knew it he was yawning, and slowly drifting off to sleep without even realizing it.

Nov 24, 2008 11:09 AM

Oct 2007
Chante noticed that the elder wolf was practically asleep by now. He just smiled and moved down a little so that he could lay down comfortably as well.

Nov 24, 2008 11:35 AM

Mar 2008
The next morning Raleigh got up around ten, Chante was still sound asleep .... he wished he could cook something for the young wolf but if he tried he'd only end up burning it in the end. So he decided, for now he could at least make some coffee since he knew he'd be able to make it without burning it. From there he walked into the kitchen, and poured the coffee beans into the filter and set it up, then turned it on and let it begin making the coffee.

Nov 24, 2008 11:44 AM

Oct 2007
When Chante woke up he found himself alone in the bed. He guessed that Raleigh must've already got up. He looked at the clock and it was only half past ten. Chante sat up on the bed and yawned. The hypnotic aroma of coffee was coming from downstairs, so without even bothering to change from his t-shirt and shorts, Chante went down to the kitchen. "...morning" he said with a yawn, as he rubbed his eyes.
Smart-chanNov 24, 2008 11:53 AM

Nov 24, 2008 11:59 AM

Mar 2008
"Good morning, did you have a good rest?" Raleigh asked as he poured the young wolf a cup of coffee and set it before him. He really hoped he had prepared it the way, Chante usually drank it.

Nov 24, 2008 12:54 PM

Oct 2007
"..Yes, I slept really well thank you" he said sitting down at the table. He sniffed the coffee. "..mmm. It smells good" he said

Nov 24, 2008 1:05 PM

Jul 2007
"C-cage," Shichirou whispered. "Nghn, that f-feels...really g-good."
Nov 24, 2008 1:06 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh nodded, and poured his own cup of coffee and sat down at the table then began quietly sipping on the hot liquid. A nice cup of hot, coffee never failed to wake him up of a morning, as well as leaving him refreshed.

Nov 24, 2008 3:38 PM

Oct 2007
"...mmm thanks for the coffee" said Chante after he took a sip. It was nice indeed -just as strong and as sweet as he liked it. "...I wonder...have you got any croissants? " he asked tilting his head to the side a little. Yep... just like every French Chante was picky about his breakfast- it always had to be a croissant... and the young wolf loved it with chocolate spread. (btw sorry about the generalisation xD I'm hoping no one will get offended-lol xD)

Nov 24, 2008 6:45 PM

Mar 2008
Cage pulls all the way out and slams back in. "Like this?"
Nov 24, 2008 8:13 PM

Mar 2008
"Ah no sorry, but if you want there's a bakery down on the corner I can run down and get you some." Raleigh offered. He wanted to make his guest, feel at ease here as much as he could he enjoyed waiting on people that's just how he was.

Nov 24, 2008 11:39 PM

Sep 2007
"Can I see your scar? If you want to show it to me." For some reason scars interest Hiroki.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 24, 2008 11:40 PM

Oct 2007
"...If that's ok. I'd be grateful " the boy replied with a shy smile on his full lips.He really hoped that Raleigh didn't think of him as someone troublesome.

Nov 25, 2008 7:10 AM

May 2008
"Sure",Kaoru took off his shirt to show the fairly large scar on his back

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 25, 2008 8:37 AM

Mar 2008
"Sure its no problem, I'll be back in about five minutes." Raleigh replied with quick smile. From there he dashed off, to the front door and outside from there he walked down to the bakery. He didn't come here too often, but when he did he always enjoyed the desserts the little shop had to offer. Once he got inside, Raleigh got about a dozen croissants then paid then headed back home.

Nov 25, 2008 9:32 AM

Oct 2007
While he waited, Chante took another sip of his coffee. When Raleigh came home, Chante got up and took the back from the older werewolf. "..I'll prepare breakfast then" he said with a smile "... what would you like with yours?" he asked

Nov 25, 2008 12:31 PM

Jul 2007
Shi groaned and murmured, "Y-yeah...."
Nov 25, 2008 3:11 PM

Mar 2008
Cage nodded and leaned down, taking Shi's harden nipple into his mouth and sucked harder as he pulled all the way out and slammed back into him.
Nov 25, 2008 5:33 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh thought for a moment." How about a ham omelet with some toast? I haven't had one of those in a while." Raleigh finally decided.

Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

May 2008
((*random post to keep the thread active*))

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars (The war goes on) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 25, 2008

708 by XxThageXx »»
Jan 23, 2009 1:03 PM

» Role Play info

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.