Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 20, 2008 5:12 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi looked at shinobu. "i'm fine." miyagi let his eyes wander the room once more and then rested his chin on the palms of his hands. "work was pretty boring. but i got a load of work i actually managed to finish."
Nov 20, 2008 5:25 PM

Oct 2007
"...that's good. Does it mean you don't have any work to do at home?" the boy asked trying to catch Miyagi's eyes.

Nov 20, 2008 5:27 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi nodded. "yup. " moments later they got their order. "thanks."he said as the waiter set the bowls on the table.
Nov 20, 2008 5:36 PM

Oct 2007
"Ittadakimasu" said Shinobi as he tried to get a clean break of the chopsticks...unfortunately -as ever- they weren't even. "...ah." he sighed.

Nov 20, 2008 5:42 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi followed suit and started to eat. not even paying attention to the chop sticks.
Nov 20, 2008 8:21 PM

Mar 2008
From there Nowaki decided to wash his and Hiro san's clothes he wasn't all that tired yet so he didn't think he'd be able to sleep. Once he got all the clothes gathered up, he added the right amount of laundry detergent, and began sorting the clothes as he put them into the washer.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 21, 2008 7:02 AM

May 2008
Hiro tossed and turned in the big comfy bed, not able to sleep one bit. "Nowaki...", Hiro said softly, then got out of bed. He walked slowly down the hall and went up to Nowaki,"Nowaki...i'm.....cold....", Hro said in a sleepy voice

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 21, 2008 4:40 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki smiled, at the older man and walked over to him and wrapped his arm around him. "I understand." Nowaki said softly. From there he lead Hiro san back, into the bedroom and laid down beside him and held him close to his chest. He always loved snuggling with his lover.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 21, 2008 5:16 PM

May 2008
Hiro layed there as he Nowaki snuggled him, occaisionally dozing off fom time to time

Nov 22, 2008 8:47 PM

Mar 2008
Without even meaning to, Nowaki drifted off to sleep but it was hard not to when he had Hiro san laying so comfortably against him.

Nov 23, 2008 8:00 AM

May 2008
Hiro woke up the next morning and noticed that Nowaki was deeply asleep. He got out of bed and suddenly realized what time it was! "NOOOOWAAAAAKIIIIIII!!!", Hiro yelled loudly, shaking his lover about in anger

Nov 23, 2008 12:47 PM

Aug 2008
Misaki blushed, and then started to clean up. "I got to go to school today....." He lookes at Usami.
Please feed my pets!

Nov 23, 2008 3:22 PM

Apr 2008
"Oh Well, Have A Good Day Are You Leaving Now?, I Could Give You A Lift" Usami Said,Placing The Newspaper Down And Looking At The Clock.
Nov 23, 2008 3:35 PM

Oct 2007
Shinobu continued to eat in silence. He started feeling just a little weird being the only one always starting the conversation... but it still didn't mean he was going to give up!

Nov 23, 2008 3:38 PM

Aug 2008
"You don't have to if you dont want to."

((Smart chan you might want to put that new addition to your signiture on a spoiler.))
Please feed my pets!

Nov 23, 2008 3:46 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi ate for a while. "how are your lessons?" he asked breaking the silence, unsure if he had asked already.
Nov 23, 2008 9:28 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki's eyes bolted open as he heard his lover's loud shout, and his frequent shakes, and assaults. "What is it Hiro san?" Nowaki asked sleepily. Surely he hadn't done anything, bad not that he could remember at least.

Nov 24, 2008 6:09 AM

May 2008
"You were supposed to wake me up 10 minutes ago! I have like 10 minutes to get ready for work now!", screeched Hiroki as he gritted his teeth. "Oh...why am I wasting time, I have to get to work!", muttered Hiro as he scrambled to eat, brush his teeth and get dressed

Nov 24, 2008 12:38 PM

Apr 2008
"It Okay, I Want To" Usami Smirked.
Nov 24, 2008 8:17 PM

Mar 2008
It must have the alarm clock not going off again because Nowaki knew he had set it like he was suppose to. He walked into, the kitchen as replied softly. "I'm really sorry Hiro san, I know I set that clock it didn't go off like it usually does." He truly was sorry, now his lover was mad at him and Nowaki might be the cause of Hiro san being late.

Nov 25, 2008 6:15 AM

May 2008
Hiroki gathered his materials, then sighed,"No, I should be saying sorry...I shouldn't have yelled like that", Hiro replied and headed to the door

Nov 25, 2008 8:50 PM

Mar 2008
"No its fine, have a good day!" Nowaki called after him. After his lover was out of site, he closed the door and leaned up against it for a moment. He still felt really bad, even if Hiro san it was okay Nowaki still felt responsible.

Nov 26, 2008 6:11 AM

May 2008
Hiro began to sprint down the street after he left the building

A few minutes later, he arrived at the university. "Ah...I made it just in time...", Hiro exclaimed as he walked inside

Nov 28, 2008 2:43 PM

Mar 2008
Since he didn't have to go into today, which was rare Nowaki decided to the house work it was his way of making up for this morning. After he put the clothes onto dry, Nowaki brought out the vacuum and back running it over the carpet. He decided that once he got done with everything, he'd make a big dinner close to the time Hiro san got in. That way he could, enjoy a hot meal then afterwords if he wanted he'd draw his lover's bath for him.

Nov 28, 2008 2:48 PM

May 2008
After a day of work, Hiro slowly came home. Kicking off his shoes, Hiro could smell delicious food. "Nowaki, I'm home!", Hiro hollered as he walked into the lving room

Nov 29, 2008 9:13 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki came into the living room, and hugged his lover tight as he replied. "Truly I'm sorry, I hope you weren't late because of me! I made dinner, so I'm hoping you'll forgive me."

Nov 30, 2008 7:20 AM

May 2008
Hiro embraced Nowaki back,"It's fine, I was only like 2 minutes late, it's no big deal. I forgive you", Hiroki replied

Nov 30, 2008 5:51 PM

Aug 2008
"Ok, but you drop me off somewhere that no one can see me ok?" Misaki looked at Usami.
Please feed my pets!

Dec 1, 2008 2:40 PM

Apr 2008
"Why Are You Ashamed Of Me Or Somthing?" Usami Asked Getting Up And Heading To Get Their Coats.
Dec 2, 2008 8:34 AM

Aug 2008
"No.... It's just that." Misaki blushed a little "Everyone is intemidated by you, and it's anoying that everyone avoids me."
Please feed my pets!

Dec 2, 2008 3:08 PM

Apr 2008
"Ok Ok Im Only Joking I'll Drop You Off Around From The College Ok?" Usami Replied, Grabbing His Car Keys And Looking Back At Misaki.
Dec 2, 2008 3:12 PM

Aug 2008
"ok." Misaki anwsered.
Please feed my pets!

Dec 2, 2008 3:29 PM

Apr 2008
Usami Went To Misaki Picked Him Up And Took Him To The Car.
Dec 2, 2008 3:56 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki hugged the older man, back fiercely as he replied. "Thank you! Dinner's done, if you'd like some, then I'll draw you a bath afterward!" He loved doing little things, like this for Hiro san it made him feel that he could at least stand by his lover a little bit.

Dec 2, 2008 4:03 PM

May 2008
"Sure, a bath and dinner sounds good", Hiroki replied and hugged back. Today, Hiroki felt oddly affectionate toward his lover. He kept embracing Nowaki for a while

Dec 2, 2008 4:05 PM

Mar 2008
"Great!" Nowaki exclaimed happily. He did noticed that Hiro san was being more affectionate that usual, but he wouldn't comment on it because he was enjoying it. If he mentioned it, Hiro san would probably freak out, and pull away and he didn't want that.

Dec 2, 2008 4:12 PM

May 2008
Hiroki kept his arms wrapped around Nowaki for a while, then slowly stopped when his tummy growled,"Gah...I'm hungry", Hiro muttered

Dec 3, 2008 2:30 PM

Aug 2008
Misaki blushed, and started to struggle "Usami put me down! Put me down!" Has he lost his mind?
Please feed my pets!

Dec 4, 2008 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki let go, so that he could fix his lover a plate he was really happy that everything had turned out alright. He was so sure, that Hiro san would get angry with him and yell for hours. "Here you go." Nowaki replied as he set the older man's plate down on the table.

Dec 4, 2008 4:03 PM

May 2008
Hiro picked up his fork and began to eat,"Thanks", he said after he finished his bite

Dec 6, 2008 8:57 AM

Mar 2008
"Your very welcome Hiro san." Nowaki said with a smile. From there he began eating his own dinner quietly, he wouldn't bother his lover with endless questions for now.

Dec 6, 2008 9:51 AM

May 2008
"How was your day?", Hiroki asked as he continued eating his dinner

Dec 8, 2008 2:13 PM

Mar 2008
"It was nice, I'd forgotten how good it felt to be off from work." Nowaki replied. He hadn't had a day off, in quite a long time he was a bit surprissed, that either place wasn't calling him in especially the hospital.

Dec 8, 2008 3:38 PM

May 2008
"I wish I could have a day off~", Hiro sighed as he ate

Dec 8, 2008 8:55 PM

Dec 2007
[[has smart-chan posted?]]
Dec 10, 2008 8:10 PM

Mar 2008
(No I don't think so.)

Nowaki smiled knowingly, with as hard as his lover worked he defiantly deserved a day off Nowaki thought to himself.

Dec 10, 2008 8:13 PM

Dec 2007
(oh.... kay then^^)
Dec 11, 2008 6:00 AM

May 2008
After Hiroki finished eating, he put his plates and sliverware away. "Thanks, that was good"

Dec 16, 2008 10:48 AM

Mar 2008
"Your welcome Hiro san, I'll go draw your bath now." Nowaki replied happily as he too finished eating. From there he put his dirty dishes away, then walked to the bathroom once inside he adjusted the water temperature to where it was just right.

Dec 16, 2008 3:02 PM

May 2008
Hiro strided into the bathroom and softly smiled at his lover. He took off his shirt and aited ofr Nowaki to adjust the temperature

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Junjou Romantica Role-play #2 <3

Cookie-chan- - Nov 15, 2008

5 by lauravalerie »»
Sep 6, 2009 10:47 AM

Sticky: » Junjou Characters

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

10 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 4, 2008 7:06 AM

Sticky: » Rules

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

0 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 3, 2008 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.