Forum Settings
Forums
Silver Spoon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2013 9:02 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Will admit that this chapter didn't have a chance of catching up to the awesomeness of the previous one. But it still did a good job.

Just did well hitting several scenes and starting up Aki's studying. In the end it's thanks to Hachiken that things went so smoothly. Aki's father actually overhearing them talk before and getting the understanding about what Aki really wanted to do. Though I guess in his mind if she couldn't gather the courage to make her feelings known she wouldn't get anywhere. One positive I hope is that he will convince the grandfather to at least keep one of the horses for her.

Good job by Hachiken though to get the studying going. Knew that if he just forced information down her throat she'd end up hating studying and wouldn't get as far as she could. He just had to find a way to catch her interest. Might be hard to make everything about horses, but it's a start.

Also kind of proud of Hachiken for not taking up more than he can handle this time. Actually saying no in regards to helping out in regards to the Pizza Oven. Though of course he did end up having to pay that 'death penalty.'

And this kind of sparked another discussion for various characters. Really looking at their dreams and the paths they'd need to take in order to accomplish them.
Mar 28, 2013 11:02 AM

Jul 2010
it's progressing nicely
Mar 28, 2013 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
Hachiken came up with a great way to make her like history!!
Mar 30, 2013 8:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
FlareKnight said:

Good job by Hachiken though to get the studying going. Knew that if he just forced information down her throat she'd end up hating studying and wouldn't get as far as she could. He just had to find a way to catch her interest. Might be hard to make everything about horses, but it's a start.

Also kind of proud of Hachiken for not taking up more than he can handle this time. Actually saying no in regards to helping out in regards to the Pizza Oven. Though of course he did end up having to pay that 'death penalty.'

Hachiken was pretty creative in the way he is teaching Aki, she definitely seems like she's having fun XD And yeah, I'm also proud of Hachiken for being able to say no for once. I was really surprised!
Jun 23, 2013 9:40 PM

Feb 2008
Loved Pork Bowl's cameo XD
Nov 9, 2018 5:52 PM

May 2010
I don't know what I loved about this chapter more: Pork Bowl's cameo, Tamako taking bath in the most elegant pose ever, or Versailles no Bara reference xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 3 Discussion

account123 - Apr 22, 2011

12 by thoitrangkratos »»
Nov 12, 2022 8:25 AM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 16 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 8, 2011

6 by Zankrax »»
Oct 28, 2022 7:34 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 10 Discussion

shithousnik - Jun 29, 2011

10 by Zankrax »»
Oct 22, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 78 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 19, 2013

7 by ChibiTalha »»
Jun 12, 2022 8:16 PM

» Was this a rushed conclusion?

JCDRANZER - May 1, 2021

6 by Adampk »»
Mar 16, 2022 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.