Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2008 8:53 PM

Mar 2008
Start here when your character has been made, and you've been assigned a town.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 17, 2008 8:58 PM

Mar 2008
Today was a big day, a meeting was to be held priestess from far off would be coming to Moon temple, to discuss the recent problems. It was Satella's duty, to greet them and show them around before the meeting, they had picked the wrong person for the job. Satella was not a people person, she wasn't good at handling others especially large groups that would be coming today. The least the could have done, was assigned two more priestess to help her, she thought quietly as he waited at the main gate for the girls to arrive.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 19, 2008 1:29 PM

Jul 2007
Teru flipped her long hair over her shoulder wearily and looked at her map. This was definitely the moon temple, so why did it look so deserted? In a moment of panic, Teru thought, 'Oh my gosh, they started the meeting already, didn't they?' Seeing a girl standing by the main gates, she jogged over to her and asked in a shy voice, "U-um, can you p-please direct me to, um..."
Nov 19, 2008 1:44 PM

Mar 2008
As a young girl, walked up to Satella she smiled softly she had to remember .... to be social which she wasn't good at. "Hello if your here for the meeting, I can show you the way." Satella offered.

Nov 19, 2008 1:57 PM

Jul 2007
"Um, yes please," Teru said eagerly. She bowed and her hair fell over her shoulder again, making her flush as she tried to make it look not so haphazard. "They haven't started already, have they?"
Nov 19, 2008 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
"No not yet, we're still waiting on a few more girls." Satella explained as she held opened the gate, for the other girl. When she walked through, Satella turned and started walking up the stone steps but she didn't walked too far so that the other girl couldn't keep up.

Nov 19, 2008 2:15 PM

Jul 2007
Teru smiled in relief. "Well, that's good, at least! I thought for sure that I was late!" The girl picked up her skirt so that she could walk up the steps and not trip. "I think I haven't walked so much in a year! Your guys' temple is so far away from mine!"
Nov 19, 2008 2:23 PM

Mar 2008
"I can imagine, everyone is always complaining about the isolation of this temple but I think its kind of nice." Satella said softly as they turned down a few corridors. When they finally came, to the door with a goddess sitting upon a moon beam, Satella said. "This is it."

Nov 19, 2008 2:39 PM

Jul 2007
Teru was surprised when she first walked into the meeting room. Wooden-backed chairs surrounded a nicely-sized table, and the chatter from the other priestesses was just low enough to where the pleasant gurgle and splash of the fountain at the back of the room was heard. Gazing around, she almost missed Satella as hte girl slipped back out of the room to go greet the other mikos at the front gate. Grabbing the girl's sleeve, she smiled and asked, "You'll be attending the meeting, right? Is it okay if I save you a seat?"
Nov 19, 2008 2:45 PM

Mar 2008
Satella was surprised, by the girl's sudden question .... but she smiled all the same and replied. "Yes I will be attending .... if you want you can." From there she slipped out of the room, and headed back towards the entrance so she'd be able to greet the other girls that came.

Nov 19, 2008 2:48 PM

Jul 2007
Teru gave herself a pat on the back. It seemed she had already made a new friend! Stepping closer to the table she looked for two open seats, choosing the ones right in front of the fountain. She liked hte sound of the water running, and hoped the other girl wouldn't mind much. 'Oh...I forgot to ask for her name.'
Nov 19, 2008 4:26 PM

Dec 2007
kinazai spent her time with momo, hanging out on the small hill behind the snow temple. "momo. today feels nice." she smiled softly at her pet. she jumped up and wrapped the wind so that she glided alongside her flying squirrel. kinazai giggled as her pet scooped up bugs in the air. the clothes she wore, stretched out like mom, making it possible for her to glide. "this is fun~" she cheered as she rested on top of the temple. she heard a commotion of people searching for her. "sorry, guys.. i don't want to go today." she whispered softly to the wind.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Temple Assignments

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

8 by HaruhiwannaB »»
Mar 27, 2010 4:44 PM

» Character Thread

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

10 by HaruhiwannaB »»
Mar 27, 2010 4:42 PM

» Alone time

Akitsuki - Feb 14, 2009

24 by Akitsuki »»
Feb 14, 2009 12:51 PM

» Rp Info (Read Plz!)

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

0 by XxThageXx »»
Nov 17, 2008 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.