Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2012 4:18 AM
Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Omg the end! "Are you close to figuring who zeze is? Did this chapter give you any clue?" That looked sooo scary haha, like some kind of horror :P Soo cool!! :)

At page 24 they were saying: "is the royal family here? Prince Eugene of Moswick. Princess Veronica of Zeresria" with Zeze and Minami at the background. You would think zeze is the prince of Moswick, but it seems too obvious. Maybe i'm thinking too much but you never know who might be who in this manga :) If Zeze isn't the prince he may be that guy, who princess veronica was in love with.

Well we just have to wait till the next episode. I can't wait!! I love this manga!
Oct 6, 2012 1:39 PM

Jun 2010
He is probably the guy who was in love with Veronica.
Mar 24, 2013 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
Either Glen - the guy who was in love with her or the prince of Mostwick or someone who did something bad if it was some other person who started it. Those are the three best guesses.
Sep 29, 2022 2:12 PM

Mar 2018
I think Ootomo is hiding critical information, there is no way the church isn’t involved. But it’s hard to find the people responsible because everyone died from all sides even the priests, So to answer the main question: why Mostwick attacked their allies in the first place? I can only imagine the church wanting to sacrifice the people for some kind of prophecy.

About Zeze I hope he stays neutral. We have enough nut-jobs in the story.

More topics from this board

» Possibility Of The Entire School Being Involved?

wisnuyoga78 - May 12

0 by wisnuyoga78 »»
May 12, 4:03 PM

» still no update?

sabilan - Sep 23, 2023

2 by sabilan »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:05 AM

» spoilers are allowed

Thisisnotfine - Sep 17, 2023

0 by Thisisnotfine »»
Sep 17, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

8 by mneav3 »»
Oct 1, 2022 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.