Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2013 9:09 PM

Jul 2011
Sighing again at the immaturity that surrounded her, Elaine jabbed Hubert in the forehead with the tip of her cane. "No time for funny comments. The world is at stake." she added before diverging into the chambers of her vast knowledge. What were some clues to defeating Greed? She wondered to herself by examining the history of the mortal world, the fall of rulers who were plagued by Greed.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Mar 19, 2013 2:41 AM

Dec 2012
Recovering after taking a blow to the fore-head with a cane, Hubert sat back up again and asked

"Which direction are we heading anyway?"

*his face pans to Zoey's*
IDC_SAOMar 19, 2013 3:28 AM
Mar 19, 2013 5:09 AM

Apr 2011
Zoey looked sideways towards Hubert, and said "I may be kinky... but you still aint' my type shawty, need to buy me a few drinks and dinner first *she winked*. And our next stop... Parliament!"

She spread her wings and yelled, "Last one there buys the first round at the pub!" even though she was WAAAAY underage.
Mar 20, 2013 4:37 AM

Dec 2012
"Da.. Fark?" Hubert Mouthed as she replied, Not wanting to be last he started parkouring using buildings nearby he was using static helping him run up walls and leap roof top to roof top
Mar 20, 2013 4:43 AM

Feb 2011
Shana sigh and shrugged her shoulder in defeat "well yall heard her last one there get to buy beer" and she too started running toward Zoey.
Mar 30, 2013 7:48 AM

Apr 2011
Zoey arrived first at the Parliament, naturally it was because she got a helluva head start...

She paused for the briefest moment outside the door for second, she narrowed her eyes and took 2 steps back muttering "Huldup, huldup, huldup now... this is too easy... where the Hells the g-..."

Just like that the doors to the Parliament exploded upen throwing her back with gale force debris across the street and she muttered "guards" as she laid on the street, she would've had skid-marks if it weren't for her last min ute activation of Achilles with made the hue of her skin into a metallic silvery grey.

She sat up and her eyes widened in fear and surprise as she said "Michael?"

For indeed Michael stood before the party now, light in his eyes and rosey red from his cheeks now gone. The Archangel was a zombie-puppet of sorts now. Connected by a long visible thread like hair linking his neck to presumbly the Archdemon of Greed within the building somewhere.

Michael raised his blade... and charged at the party.
Mar 30, 2013 8:38 AM

Jul 2011
"M-Michael...?" Elaine murmured with disbelief. "What happened...? This fate... it's worse than being a Fallen. You've become, become an instrument of evil!" She called out in anguish. But it was cut short as Michael raised his blade against her. "Michael! Michael! Heed my words!" she replied raising her cane to block it. "Snap out of it!"
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 30, 2013 4:14 PM

Apr 2011
"GET DOWN SHAWTY!" yelled Zoey trying to stand, "ONE TOUCH FROM HIS 'HALO', AND YOUR FUCKED! 1 HIT, 1 KILL! MOVE IT!"
Mar 30, 2013 11:00 PM

Jul 2011
"To hell with that!" Elaine yelled out in reply as she pushed back Michael, "I know what his halo does. I know what every halo does! I didn't devote my existence to the seeking of knowledge for nothing. But this...? This is too much!" She had known the fate of the death of an angel before all this, but she never thought that it would occur to such a high standing one. That wasn't the only reason why Elaine was so unsettled. The other reason was that this was not in her foresight.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 1, 2013 4:49 AM

Feb 2011
Shana gently put her hand on Elaine shoulder "Don't worry we make it through all of this.Even if we have to kill him" as her shadow form itself into a shadowy dragon.
FockfearApr 1, 2013 1:39 PM
Apr 1, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2011
"You don't need to worry about 'killing' him" said Zoey now satnding with her silvery skin alight in the sun, "He's already dead..."

Zoey spread her wings and said "So hit him where it hurts!"
Apr 1, 2013 7:59 PM

Feb 2011
"I know but this time I'll make sure he stay dead" Shana replied with a sinister gilt in her eye, by now her dragon had split into 3 head all trying to get a bite at Michael."Let do this" as her 3 shadow dragon launch themselves at him.
Apr 2, 2013 8:54 PM

Jul 2011
"It doesn't matter if he's already dead..." Elaine muttered as she looked away. "It's still him before us...." Truth be told, before she became a fallen, she and Michael were close friends. Despite being scorned by the higher order of angels, Michael was the one who sympathized and fully supported her thirst for knowledge.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 7, 2013 1:02 PM

Feb 2011
"It doesn't matter now" Shana replied "What matter is now is that we beat him". She had never seen Michael in action before so this would be the first time she ever face him.And it really show off as she was already having a hard time fighting against him.He had reduce 2 of the 3 dragon into half of their original size and every time she had to reform them it took a toil on her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Purgatory

Gibz0matic - Mar 30, 2013

20 by Newmn84 »»
Apr 5, 2013 12:41 AM

» Rio De Janeiro (LIMBO)

Gibz0matic - Feb 23, 2013

41 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 30, 2013 7:50 AM

Sticky: » Info Center (Read before you create a Chara)

Gibz0matic - Jan 25, 2013

4 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 16, 2013 3:03 PM

Sticky: » Chara Creator

Gibz0matic - Jan 25, 2013

12 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 14, 2013 4:36 PM

» Chicago- Downtown (LIMBO) 2.0 ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Feb 14, 2013

56 by IDC_SAO »»
Feb 21, 2013 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.