Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2008 6:55 PM

May 2008
(Begin role-playing here once all character have someone role-playing as them)

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2008 7:11 AM

May 2008
Hiroki woke up that morning and stretched, waking up his muscles. Then he looked around the room and noticed the door was slightly open. Through the small opening, Hiroki could see some light sining through. Nowaki must be awake..., Hiroki thought to himself as he stood up and walked into the kitchen

Nov 4, 2008 8:44 AM

Mar 2008
Nowaki got up early this morning, because he had wanted to make breakfast for Hiro san, he couldn't wait to have the one he loved praise him. Ah who was he kidding? There was no way, Hiro san would praise him over something so trivial especially when he did it every morning. Everything was almost done, if Hiro san wasn't up soon he go and wake him gently of course.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 4, 2008 3:59 PM

May 2008
Hiroki walked out into the kitchen,"Good morning, Nowaki",Hiroki said like he said every morning. Hiro breathed in the smells of breakfeast. Sitting down, he saw a plate in front of of him. "Thanks, it looks good", he said in a tired voice

Nov 4, 2008 4:08 PM

Mar 2008
"Morning Hiro san! Its no trouble, I hope you enjoy it!" Nowaki said with a big smile on his face. Hearing Hiro san's approval was what Nowaki wanted the most, after he poured some coffee into his lovers cup he sat down and began eating his own breakfast.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 4, 2008 4:09 PM

May 2008
Hiro began eating his breakfeast, then his eyes lit up a little,"This is pretty good",Hiroki said without looking up at Nowaki

Nov 4, 2008 4:27 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki beamed, at his lover as he said happily. "I'm glad you like it Hiro san!"

Nov 4, 2008 4:29 PM

May 2008
Hiro looked up slowly,"You really like saying my name", he said with a very small smile

Nov 4, 2008 4:39 PM

Mar 2008
"Oh um is that bothering you?" Nowaki asked as he looked down at his plate rather than at his lover. The last thing he wanted was to displease Hiro san, in any way Nowaki thought to himself.

Nov 4, 2008 5:10 PM

May 2008
"No, it's not bothering me",Hiro replied, in a way, he didn't want t upset Nowaki

Nov 4, 2008 5:13 PM

Mar 2008
"Okay! What time do you have to be at the university?" Nowaki asked casually as he resumed eating breakfast. Maybe today they could walk together, on their way to work .... that was if Hiro san didn't have to rush in this morning.

Nov 4, 2008 5:24 PM

May 2008
Hiroki looked at the clock,"Um....at 8 o' clock I have to be there, so that gives me about 30 minutes to get there", he replied. When he finished eating, Hiroki put away his dishes and lazily layed down on the couch

Nov 4, 2008 7:04 PM

Mar 2008
"Sounds good, I'm already ready for work ..... would you like to walk together one our way to work?" Nowaki asked hopeful.

Nov 4, 2008 7:07 PM

May 2008
Hiroki closed his eyes for a moment,"Sure, sounds good", he replied

Nov 4, 2008 7:13 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki was now grinning from ear to ear, as he tried to contain his excitement which was really hard at the moment. It had been a while, since he and Hiro san had walked together on their way to work! "Maybe we can even, hold hands." Nowaki replied though he knew he might be pushing it with that one.

Nov 4, 2008 7:17 PM

May 2008
Hiroki opened his eyes quickly at the suggestion,"You're pushing it a little, Nowaki....but....maybe...just theis once i'll let ya...",Hiroki replied, sitting up and looking down at his hands

Nov 4, 2008 7:24 PM

Mar 2008
"Thank you." Nowaki said softly. He hadn't actually expected his lover to allow him to hold his hand, he expected him to go off in a rampage like he usually did. But Nowaki wasn't about to complain, a moment later he smiled and then asked. "Is there anything else, I can get you?"

Nov 4, 2008 7:36 PM

May 2008
Hiroki thought for a moment,"Uh...nothing I could think of", Hiroki replied, then looked up at Nowaki,"When did you wake up this morning? The usual time?". Hiroki usually wasn't this calm in the morning, it made him wonder....

Nov 4, 2008 7:46 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes I wanted to be up so I could fix you breakfast." Nowaki said happily.

Nov 5, 2008 6:00 AM

May 2008
Hiroki stood up and began to walk to the bathroom,"I'm gonna take a shower"

Nov 5, 2008 6:19 AM

Dec 2007
miyagi woke up and lazily walked over to his dresser. augh...another day of work. he got himself dressed up in him work suit and got the stuff he needed for work. like always he took a lighter and box of cigarettes. miyagi made him was over to the kitchen and got some coffee and toast and sat down to eat breakfast. looking at his watch he sighed. i woke up waaaay too early.
Nov 5, 2008 7:55 AM

Mar 2008
Nowaki just nodded and decided to get everything ready that he needed for work that day, once that was done, Nowaki began preparing a bento for Hiro san. It was rare when he got a chance to make lunch for his lover so when he got the chance he made sure he put everything he had into it.

Nov 5, 2008 8:20 AM

Oct 2007
Shinobu felt that the bed moved..and soon the usual morning hustle was going on around the house. He murmured quietly as he couldn't go back to sleep. Finally he sat up on the bed and and went straight into kitchen where he was sure to see Miyagi. He rubbed his still sleepy eyes with the back of his hand 'morning" he murmured. It must've still been very early.
Smart-chanNov 5, 2008 9:22 AM

Nov 5, 2008 1:59 PM

May 2008
Hiroki walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to the shower. Beginning to strip himself of his clothes, he stepped into the shower. He felt the rush of warm water splashing against his body

A few minutes later, he stepped out of the shower and put on clean clothes. Then Hiroki walked into his bedroom and collected his materials for work. After he was sure he had everything, Hiroki slowly went to the living room and sat down on the couch again.

Nov 5, 2008 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi looked over in shinobu's direction almost forgetting that he was there. "morning." he sat back lazily eating his toast. he thought for a while tying to recall the situation he was in. and as he came out of his thoughts he took a sip of his coffee. "did you sleep okay?"
Nov 5, 2008 5:21 PM

Oct 2007
"...yeah..." he nodded his head watching Miyagi "...but isn't it too early to wake up?" he murmured as he looked up at the clock. He walked over to the worktop to realise that he won't be able to have anything better than toast-not that he's be able to make anything classier anyway..

Nov 5, 2008 5:26 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi nodded. "yea. i don't get how i managed to wake up so early." he looked at shinobu. then at the clock staring at it blankly.
Nov 5, 2008 11:49 PM

Oct 2007
The boy started preparing his toast and tea. "...I finish early today " he informed. He may just come home straight after his lessons and prepare the 'surprise' dinner for Miyagi. It was about time that he tried out this new cabbage meal that his beloved was on about for the past few days. . .

Nov 6, 2008 6:08 AM

Dec 2007
miyagi looked at shinobu a bit confused. "what?" miyagi took the time to analye what the boy had just said. "oh. okay then. " miyagi kind of felt like leaving work. damn hiroki's no fun anymore.
Nov 6, 2008 8:13 AM

Mar 2008
After Nowaki was finished with his lover's bento, he came back into the living room to see that Hiro san was finished. "Ready to go?" Nowaki asked.

Nov 6, 2008 9:38 AM

Oct 2007
"...What's up with you this morning?" murmured Shinobu resting his hands on his hips "...you're behaving like an old man" he sighed.

Nov 6, 2008 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
Misaki woke up and started to make breakfast as usual. I guess I'll make eggs and bacon. He started to cook the eggs, when he noticed a book on the livingroom table This had better not be........ He looked at the book "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!" He ran for Usami's room "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?" He threw the book at Usami.
Please feed my pets!

Nov 6, 2008 3:01 PM

May 2008
"Yeah, i'm ready, just still kinda tired",Hiro said as he stood up an put on his jacket. Then, he held his bag of materials tight in his hand. Blushing, he reached for Nowaki's hand to hold it,"Okay, i'm only going to hold your hand until we get close to work, got it?"
Cookie-chan-Nov 6, 2008 3:17 PM

Nov 6, 2008 4:07 PM

Mar 2008
Nowaki closed his hand around, Hiro san's and replied with a smile. "Your so cute, Hiro san and yes I got it." From there they headed out, and started down the street Nowaki couldn't keep from smiling, as they walked together he really enjoyed spending time with his lover, and holding hands made it even better.

Nov 6, 2008 4:30 PM

May 2008
Hiro blushed hard as he and Nowaki walked down the street,"So, how's work?",Hiro managed to ask

Nov 6, 2008 4:37 PM

Mar 2008
"Its going well, busy but I guess that's to be expected in a hospital." Nowaki said.

Nov 6, 2008 4:41 PM

May 2008
"Yeah, I guess that is expected",Hiro said softly, spacing out a little

Nov 6, 2008 7:50 PM

Mar 2008
"How is it going with you?" Nowaki asked softly seeing how Hiro san was a little spacy, he wondered what could be going through his lover's mind, he'd been like that all morning.

Nov 6, 2008 8:57 PM

Dec 2007
"so-orry." he somewhat argued at shinobu. he stood up and checked the time. finally time for work.... he thought sarcastically. he got up and straighted his tie and checked to see if he had everything. "i'm going to leave ahead of you okay?" he said over his shoulder reaching for the door knob.
Nov 7, 2008 6:11 AM

May 2008
"Good, but the students think it's weird I don't punish them",Hiro said, stilly spacy. Then, all of a sudden Hiro tripped over a crack in the side walk, crashing into the hard cement ground. His materials had had fell out of his bad too!

Nov 7, 2008 8:11 AM

Oct 2007
"...Ooh. I didn't realise you have to leave this early." murmured the younger boy, not looking at Miyagi. The truth was, he quietly hoped that Miyagi would be all nice this morning and give him a lift. But oh well, things don't always work out the way we want them to...and he'd rather die than admit out loud that he wanted to go with the older man.

Nov 7, 2008 8:12 AM

Mar 2008
Nowaki's eyes widened in alarm as he saw Hiro san hit the ground here was beside his lover in seconds. "Hiro san, Hiro san! Are you okay?!" Nowaki asked worriedly.

Nov 7, 2008 3:08 PM

May 2008
Hirorki snapped out of his trance and scrambled to try and collect his materials. Suddenly, when he looked down at his watch, he saw he only had 5 minutes to get to work!"Shit!!",Hiro exclaimed as he tried to collect his things in time,"I'm gonna be late!!"

Nov 7, 2008 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
"Are you sure your okay?" Nowaki asked a bit concerned. He had hit the pavement pretty hard, Nowaki thought quietly to himself but at the moment he knew his lover was only concerned about being late for work.

Nov 7, 2008 4:18 PM

May 2008
"I'm okay alright!",Hiroki snapped at Nowaki in an angry and annoyed voice, then when he gathered his materials and papers, he quickly ran to get to work

Nov 7, 2008 4:25 PM

Dec 2007
miyagi left the house/apartement (which ever. i'm makin it a house) miyagi got into his car and drove to work. [he sighed as he got into the car. ...i don't get that kid. he parked in the school's parking lot. he walked over to the office room where he normally worked. i wonder if hiroki's here yet... he thought opening the door finding that he wasn't and sighed. he sat down at his desk and took out a cigarette. he didn't light it. he just kept it in his mouth.
Nov 8, 2008 8:44 AM

Mar 2008
Nowaki frowned for a moment, he hated when he made Hiro san mad like that .... Oh well that was his lover for you, he thought with a small smile. From there he headed on to work himself, when he got there he already could tell it was going to be a busy day.

Nov 8, 2008 9:25 AM

May 2008
When he arrived at work, Hiroki ran into his office and saw Miyagi sitting there in a daze. "Sorry i'm late",Hiro said as he layed out his materials that he needed at the moment

Nov 8, 2008 9:42 AM

Oct 2007
(it was an apartment actually...because Shinobu, apparently moved in to the one next door or so) The boy finished his breakfast silently, and lazed about until he finally dressed and decided to leave for his lessons. It felt so terribly lonely with Miyagi just disappearing in the morning.. he hoped that when he gets back from work he'll be in an all right mood and they'll be able to spend at least some time together.

Nov 8, 2008 11:42 AM

Mar 2008
All day Nowaki was run from there to here, he barely had time to make it to the flower shop where he also worked. But once he got to the flower shop it was smooth sailing, there weren't that many customers so he spent time cleaning, and rearranging the shop a little.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Junjou Romantica Role-play #2 <3

Cookie-chan- - Nov 15, 2008

5 by lauravalerie »»
Sep 6, 2009 10:47 AM

Sticky: » Junjou Characters

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

10 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 4, 2008 7:06 AM

Sticky: » Rules

Cookie-chan- - Nov 3, 2008

0 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 3, 2008 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.