Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2012 2:48 PM

Jun 2008
Fairmont Anime Society is a nice place to chill. It takes place Tuesday nights at 7 on Fairmont State's campus when school is in session. There are usually special Summer viewings. There is also a private facebook group with close to 100 members (a little WV anime network). I can get anyone in who is interested and the meetings are open to everyone.

RtheO
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 17, 2013 6:18 PM

Jan 2013
Hmmm... is the fairmont anime society still going on? I live on campus and have a lot of spare time. -__- I saw one of the F.A.S. posters and thought randomly showing up to one of your meetings might be weird..... Idk. I wonder how many member's you guys have? o.O You know because of the abundance of anime fans that live here in WV. lol
YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.
Feb 24, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2008
animescape said:
Hmmm... is the fairmont anime society still going on? I live on campus and have a lot of spare time. -__- I saw one of the F.A.S. posters and thought randomly showing up to one of your meetings might be weird..... Idk. I wonder how many member's you guys have? o.O You know because of the abundance of anime fans that live here in WV. lol

It is thought I am no longer affiliated. I know for sure though that they love drop-ins so feel free to go whenever. Also search Fairmont Anime Society on facebook for a more active group and more info. I'm on there was well, Ryan O.

RtheO
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Tsubasa Con

DarthDaimyo - Feb 16, 2010

3 by Roloko »»
Jun 6, 2011 7:44 AM

» Kyuuka

HistoryFollower - Jun 2, 2010

2 by HistoryFollower »»
Jul 18, 2010 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.