Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 2013 1:56 PM

Nov 2010
"Yeah I don't understand why you're whining like this" Tsubaki sat on ground and pulled Chi from her injured leg with one hand "now stay still..." Tsubaki slightly unbuttoned her chinese-like clothing with her other hand and slid her hand inside "I am sure I placed it somewhere around here..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 17, 2013 2:03 PM

Oct 2012
"Go away! Go away! Go away!" Chi yelled throwing random things at her. "Chi will be a good girl. Won't break the rules. Chi's sorry. Don't hurt me!!" She yelled covering her ears.
Feb 17, 2013 2:10 PM

Nov 2010
Ignoring and dodging the things Chi were throwing at her, Tsubaki continued serching...there "Aha! Found it!" Tsubaki slid her hand out to revealed 2 small medicine containers, one with a liqued and other with a cream "just so that you won't misunderstand again, one is a pain killer and the other one is to kill the bacteria so that you won't be infected with any strange diseases with that open wound"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 17, 2013 2:15 PM

Oct 2012
"Leave me alone!! I'll be ok. I've delt with worse. Please just leave me alone!!!" Chi sobbed sinking further away from her.
Feb 17, 2013 2:22 PM

Jul 2012
"There must be something else drawing their attention away." Dorian reason. "Some noisy irresponsible Deathwatch perhaps."
Feb 17, 2013 2:38 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru watched from the top of the building watching the two of them. Seems that girl hasn't gone over the edge like most of her allies. At least to an extent. He thought. He was making sure to stay hidden from them. He found it strange that she was trying to help, rather than kill. But just in case, he already had one of his pistols out, laying on his lap for if something happened.
Feb 17, 2013 2:47 PM

Oct 2012
Chi got up and ran out of the room.
Feb 17, 2013 2:48 PM

Nov 2010
"Agh so noisy, can you tell why are you being such a crybaby right now?" She said with an annoyed tone as she rubbed her forehead "man..I never thought I would meet a Deathwatch like this one, I guess strange things never end" Tsubaki muttered and sighed. When she noticed Chi trying to ran away she gripped her leg strongly before she could go further "where the hell do you think you're going midget?"
Feb 17, 2013 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
"Just leave me alone! I don't care if imma cry baby. Just leave me alone." Chi hissed chucking more things at her.
Feb 17, 2013 2:53 PM

Nov 2010
66Revelations said:
"There must be something else drawing their attention away." Dorian reason. "Some noisy irresponsible Deathwatch perhaps."

"Deathwatches, Warbands, Legions, Chosen sons, or even Scavengers. It doesn't matter as long as those things where slowed down one way or another"
Feb 17, 2013 2:56 PM

Nov 2010
Looking seriously pissed off, Tsubaki pulled Chi's leg with more force almost leaving marks on it "listen, I want 2 things right now. Firstly, calm the heck down. secondly, tell me what the hell is wrong with you."
Feb 17, 2013 3:00 PM

Oct 2012
"You ate going to rape me. Thoes Scavengers raped me when I was little... You are gonna hurt me..." Chi said flinching away.
Feb 17, 2013 3:05 PM

Nov 2010
"So you seriously belived that I am going to rape you huh? Man..." She facepalmed again "I wonder how a weird kid like you became a Deathwatch in the firt place" Tsubaki dragged herself closer to Chi and rubbed her wound gently "listen, the only harm I could do to you is killing you, and if I wanted to kill you I would have done that already long time ago"
Feb 17, 2013 3:09 PM

Oct 2012
"So you are not gonna hurt me?? That's what everybody says.. then they hurt me even more. How do I know you aren't lying?!?" Chi challenged.
Feb 17, 2013 3:13 PM

Nov 2010
"Hmm...how the hell should I know?" She simply answered "YOU are the one supposed to tell me how to prove"
Feb 17, 2013 3:17 PM

Jul 2012
"Yes, I suppose you're right." Dorian agreed. "We should go check it out."
Feb 17, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
"If you just leave me alone... then I would be fine. I lasted a while alone fighting the undead since I was three, actually. So I'm fine." Chi mumbled.
Feb 17, 2013 3:19 PM

Nov 2010
Izanami nodded an agreement then stood on the edge of the rooftop "let's go then"
Feb 17, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2010
Tsubaki scratched her head as she looked at Chi "you could check if I have any weapons if you want. Though I only have this halberd" she placed her halbred infront of her along with the medicine containers "I places everything I have right now here, unless you count my clothes or something"
Feb 17, 2013 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
Dorian nodded. "Although, unless you're immortal and you want to try jumping, I'd come away from the edge there and take the stairs."
Feb 17, 2013 3:26 PM

Oct 2012
"I said I could take care of my self. So just let me be. Please. I just wanna go. " Chi eaded.
Feb 17, 2013 3:29 PM

Nov 2010
"It's not high enough to kill me, but I guess I am going to take the stairs too" Izanami replied
Feb 17, 2013 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
"Alright alright midget, just take the medecine and treat yourself by youreself." Tsubaki stood up and sat again but this time on pilled-up rockes and garbage and crossed her legs "happy now?"
Feb 17, 2013 3:34 PM

Jul 2012
"Wise choice." Dorian said, starting down the stairs and taking out one of his two swords. "Whatever is going on over there, we can assume there will be a surplus of drooling rot-puppets waiting for us."
Feb 17, 2013 3:42 PM

Nov 2010
Taking out her katana too, shee walked down the stairs looking ahead "time to clean up the rot, and take a long nice walk"
Feb 17, 2013 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
"You love poetry, don't you?" Asked Dorian. "I heard that song you were singing earlier. Very interesting. I'm not much of a writer. I don't think I have the imagination."
Feb 17, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2012
"Thank you. I need to find Masaru-sama. Thak you again for the help." Chi said jumpimg up and out the window.
Feb 17, 2013 3:47 PM

Nov 2010
"You heard..." Trying to hide her blushing, Izanami looked away "I..I do like poetry and singing, they're nice things to pass time for me"
Feb 17, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2010
"See ya agin, midget" Tsubaki then stood up, picked up her halberd and brushed her hair back "oops, I think I forgot to tell her my name"
Feb 17, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
"You don't have to be embarrassed. I know I don't look like a nice guy, but I wish there were more people who could sing in the street when there were zombies everywhere." Dorian said, a small smile working its way onto his face. "I guess it shows that the whole world hasn't faded into a bleak Purgatory."
Feb 17, 2013 3:53 PM

Oct 2012
Chi wandered around the abandoned strets looking for Masaru. Her leg started bleeding again and she cursed. "Damn. This sucks."
Feb 17, 2013 3:58 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru watched as Tsubaki allowed Chi to leave. "Interesting." He said quietly to himself as he holstered his pistol again. "Chi." He called her as she passed the building he sat upon.
Feb 17, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2012
Chi heard her name and looked up and saw Masaru. "Hey Masaru-sama..." Chi said sitting on the ground with her bleeding leg.
Feb 17, 2013 4:03 PM

Nov 2010
Izanami:
"...the world is bigger than you think" she said while still looking away "yet it seems small... too small" she clinched on her hand on the katanamore as she reached the ground floor "I know that I don't need to tell you this, but be careful"

Tsubaki:
After a while, Tsubaki jumped off the building to land in a smaller builidng. She jumped again and this time landed on the ground of the street "now, should I hit the hell out of someone or what?"
Feb 17, 2013 4:04 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru hopped down off the building. "The corpses will be here soon. Are you able to walk?" He said calmly, walking up to her.
Feb 17, 2013 4:06 PM

Jul 2012
"I suppose so." Dorian agreed. "You know, even if the zombies were drawn off, it's still so unusual that not even one is hanging back...."
Feb 17, 2013 4:07 PM

Oct 2012
I think so. I probably can Masaru-nii. It hurts. But i'll survive." Chi said trying to get up.
Feb 17, 2013 4:11 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru ripped a piece of his coat and wrapped it around her leg. "That will do for now." He then watched her try to get up and sighed. "If it's too much trouble, you can tell me."

Ray sat on a tall building, looking at the corpses below through the scope on his sniper. "Hm... Man, still nothing but corpses... Seems like some moron got their attention." He said looking around at them.
Feb 17, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2010
"You're right, it's strange that there isn't single one close by, unless they learned how to be ninjas."
Feb 17, 2013 4:15 PM

Jul 2012
"There's a limit to the martial arts skills someone as brain dead as them can have." Dorian replied, giving a small laugh. He sighed. "Oh well, no use wondering."
Feb 17, 2013 4:16 PM

Nov 2010
Looking around, Tsubaki found a horde of corpses closeby and her eyes widened and smiled "oh sweet! Time for some nice beating-up~" Without waiting a second, Tsubaki ran toward the horde and jumped up high when she reached them " take a taste of me halbred you rotten punsh-bags!!"
Feb 17, 2013 4:18 PM

Oct 2012
"Thanks Masaru-sama. I'll do my best to keep up." Chi said standing up behind him. "Where are we going?" She asked.
Feb 17, 2013 4:22 PM

Dec 2011
"Right now, the only goal is to get safe distance away from the horde." Masaru said leading her away from the horde's last known position.

Ray saw a girl charging at the undead. "Well, she's pretty hot. Too bad she's probably insane and would gut me on sight." He sighed and took a sip from his canteen. "Fucking apocalypse."
Feb 17, 2013 4:23 PM

Nov 2010
Giggling lightly, Izanami walked out of the building "should we look into this mystrious matter? I am curious"
Feb 17, 2013 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
Chi looked up at him. "Sounds good Masaru-sama. I forgot my rank Masaru-sama. "Chi said slightly upset.
Feb 17, 2013 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
"Sounds good." Dorian said. He started down the street, resting his katana on his shoulder and glancing around, staying alert.
Feb 17, 2013 4:31 PM

Dec 2011
"You're ranked fourth. Still, you need to work on your stealth, as well as controlling your emotions." Masaru said calmly. "If you stayed hidden that girl wouldn't have found you."
Feb 17, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2010
Slashing, ripping, hitting, and kicking with a smile, Tsubaki violently did all what she would usually do in a fight with the undead. After a while of fighting, only a small countable amount of the undead were left, and Tsubaki had number of scratches and wounds and seemed out of stamina "Sorry guys, I need a time out" with that being said, Tsubaki thought about using the rest of her remaining stamina to ran away from the undead. Her kind would usually fight to death but she thought that life still has so much 'amusment'.
Feb 17, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2012
"I know. I thought that I was covered. She shot me though." Chi growled. "It sucks. So i'll try harder with my stealth. And she mentioned when I got raped.... something snapped in the back of my mind." Chi said to Masaru.
Feb 17, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2011
"Wait... What about rape...?" Masaru asked slightly cautiously.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Neutral: The Sewers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Jun 6, 2013

557 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 14, 2013 6:06 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.