Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2008 1:10 PM

Jul 2008
Since I saw these, I thought I'd post them here to see how everyone would interpret them.
Original questions are from the Kiba x Hinata FC from the Naruto Forums. You can make up your own questions too if you want for people to answer to see how they think.

1. How will Kiba make his first move?
2. Will Hiashi have any objections to Hinata dating an Inuzuka?
3. How does Akamaru fit into the grand scheme of things?
4. How touchy-feely do they get?
5. Suppose Hinata gets sick...How *well* does Kiba tend to her?
6. It's their first date...where do they go?
7. How would Hinata choose/look for a birthday gift for Kiba?
8. What if Kiba and Hinata had been an offscreen couple for all of part 2 and Kishi decided to reveal this next chapter *le gasp* How would you react? (Imagine this as if Chapter 437 hasn't happened yet, since these questions were created last year and the chapter wasn't released at that time.)

My answers:
AsahiMikazukiAug 29, 2009 9:00 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 3, 2008 3:40 PM
Oct 2007
1) Hm I'd like it to go something like this:

Hinata wants Naruto to be happy, so she let's him know that she's cool with whatever decision he makes. He thanks her for being there for him/being such a good friend and starts dating Sakura. Hinata still feels a bit down, so Kiba tries to cheer her up/make her laugh.

I think it would be cute if Hinata and Sakura began to talk about it and Hinata starts to realize that her relationship with Kiba is very similar to Naruto and Sakura's.

2) I think he'd be very critical of Kiba at first, but later realize how much confidence Hinata has gained because of him.

3) I'm sure he's already used to being around Hinata, so I don't think he'd mind his best friend becoming close with her.

4) Kiba would be very gentle with her(as always). He'd take things slow so she wouldn't feel too pressured to do anything she doesn't want to.

5) I agree with you. I can see Hinata telling Kiba not to worry about her or let her hold him back, but he wouldn't listen. In fact, I could see him yelling at her a bit(in a concerned way) to stop putting others so highly above herself all the time.

6) Anywhere they can be alone together. Maybe Hinata would make him lunch and they could have a little picnic. Aw!

7. She'd worry about what to get him xD
But in the end, Kiba would probably say something like "Why did you go looking for a present when I already have it?" and then would lean in to kiss her softly. (Awww~! >w<)

7) I don't think I can think up anything that would be as cute as that! ^w^

8) I'd be super-happy, my 2nd favorite pairing would finally be canon! Lol, I'd probably draw some cute kibahina fanart to celebrate :D
Apr 16, 2010 5:15 PM

May 2009
1. What i might think seeing as how he act kind of nervous around her when he trys to say his feeling it think he might just blurt it out rather than do it on purpose xD

2. He might at first because it would be seen as a "lesser clan" But if he really see's how happy they make one another he'll start to accept it.

3. Akamaru will be the cute pet who always gets in the middle of things when they start to go farther into the relationship.

4. That's hard to say it might take them some time because of how shy hinata is about these kind of things. Plus Kiba's gonna be really nervous.

5. He'll do great i think he takes care of her when she isn't doing to well in the anime. He's very kind and is sure to be gentle towards her.

6. Knowing hinata she might want to be somewhere outdoors. Plus with kiba's wild ideas he might take her to a beautiful location where they wont find unless they look for it together or its on accident.

7. She is on his team so she would know how he thinks. But kiba would love anything she would give him anyway.

8. Well i would jump for joy because i knew kiba would be brave enough to say how he fels sooner or later and i know hinata would be the shy person who answers all her questions like "Huh? Oh yeah we... we are going out. We have for a while" :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is it that you like about KibaHina?

AsahiMikazuki - Jul 3, 2008

4 by Eyepatch_Coward »»
Dec 21, 2009 9:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.