Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2013 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
To create your thief for my guild you must follow a set of rules.

Name: Your character's preferred name
Sex: Male or Female
Specialty: This goes into three categories
Infiltrator-You are an expert at getting into places deemed impenetrable, good for jail breaking, rescuing, or, part of a heist team.

Sticky Fingers-You can take from pockets in broad daylight and no one will know, good for distractions, pick pocketing or part of a heist team

Marksmen-Your skill with a bow or crossbow and roof running gives you unparalleled access to the targets for disposal. Good for guard removal, casing the target, and part of a heist team

Muscles-You are greedy, but you love a good fight, your skill with a melee weapon gives you great physical prowess and esteemed body guarding positions. Good for distractions, removal, and part of a heist team.

Planner-Your intelligence gives you the edge, planning heists to a tee. The utmost important members of the guild can only become so after passing a test.

Personality-what is your character like to talk too.

And finally-expenses-how expensive are you going to be to my guild? What will you need to pull off a job etc.

You can include a description or a picture, your choice. Welcome to the guild. I have final say and may move your character to a spot that benefits the guild better.
Live with the hunters, become a hunter. Hunt with the hunters, become a monster.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 31, 2013 10:17 PM

Jan 2013
Name: Orion Shadowgale
Sex: Male
Specialty: Marksmen and Planner
Personality: The guild master and the trainer of all the pad foots that come here. He is not a charitable fellow but I am not without sympathy. However cross me and there are no places you could hide.
Expenses-I'm the Guild master, I make the exceptions.

He is a tall man always carrying his bow and his quiver, and always hidden in his hood. He is always well armed and never seems to let his guard down. Among his desk are his ledger, personal trophies and trinkets of heists gone by. He is the leader of the guild and deserves the respect of all in the guild.
Live with the hunters, become a hunter. Hunt with the hunters, become a monster.
Jan 31, 2013 10:33 PM

Dec 2012
Name: Kai shadows
Specialty: Planner/ Infiltrator
Personality-kind to other of the guild and like to flirt with females but if he don't know you he will not talk a lot
And finally-expenseshe lives for the guild and will do any thing need of him at any time
(i add pic later)
..... :'(
Feb 1, 2013 8:44 AM

Jan 2013
Kai Shadows (Frogoten) Welcome to the guild, I will sort out your planner test soon.
Feb 1, 2013 10:58 PM

Dec 2011
Name: Masaru Takeshi
Alias: Shinigami (Only while working)
Specialty: Muscle/Infiltrator
Personality: Cold and Emotionless to most people. He has trouble understanding emotions of people. Desensitized to death and will usually speak of it nonchalantly. He's very secretive, allowing few people to know his actual name. Can show some emotion and be kinder to people he manages to get close to.
Expenses: Decent amount of money, just enough for him and his little sister to get by.
Appearance:
Feb 3, 2013 12:10 PM

Jan 2013
Masaru Takeshi (EmperorsChosen01) Allowed welcome to the guild padfoot.
Feb 4, 2013 12:17 PM

Nov 2010
Name: Lillian Windknights AKA Lily
Sex: Female
Specialty:
Marksmen and Infiltrator

Personality: calm and cool yet very awkward and 'dumb' when it comes to things such as feelings and social things, she's not anti-social or anything, but because of that she might seem cold and uncaring in a way. She rarely tells her real full name to anyone, so she just goes by the name "Lily"

Expenses: as long as she haves fun she will do any kind of job for the guild. will still usually request something in return, but doesn't have a certain price

Picture:
rika713Feb 4, 2013 2:02 PM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 4, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 2013
Lily (Rika713) Allowed welcome to the guild padfoot.
Feb 9, 2014 4:19 PM
Sep 2013
Name: Croque Barnaby
Specialty: Sticky fingers
Personality + Background: Coming from a family of doctors, Croque was the only one to work as a waiter at a diner. He would pickpocket rich people's jewels in a blink of an eye. Until one day, he was no longer satisfied with petty theft. Croque is an extremely loyal man. He vowed to give loyalty to a capable master who can make use of his service and follow him to the end. Physically, Croque is virtually unreadable, as he's friendly and polite at all times. But at the call of his master, he has no hesitation to accomplish any objectives and fears no dire consequences.
Expenses: Free
Picture:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421040337/chobit/images/7/73/HidekiMotosuwa.jpg
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guild Headquarters-Common Room

Arrows-of-Orion - Feb 3, 2013

26 by Yai-kun »»
Feb 9, 2014 4:43 PM

» Weaponry lifting (Heist One)

Arrows-of-Orion - Feb 6, 2013

4 by Yai-kun »»
Feb 9, 2014 4:32 PM

» Planners Test

Arrows-of-Orion - Feb 1, 2013

2 by Arrows-of-Orion »»
Feb 3, 2013 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.