Forum Settings
Forums
New
will there be tv series of it?
Dec 13, 2012 7:19 AM
Jun 2008
well just saw this Zettai Junpaku: Mahou Shoujo give short special showing seem could be hmm might more if they make into a tv series?

sure if happen expect more of it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 15, 2012 2:30 AM

Apr 2009
It's based on a hentai manga series, so to go on TV it would have to abandon it's initial concept completely. But, yeah, with this OVA it already kinda went this direction.
Dec 17, 2012 1:03 AM

Aug 2011
Klimat said:
It's based on a hentai manga series, so to go on TV it would have to abandon it's initial concept completely. But, yeah, with this OVA it already kinda went this direction.

Based off of a manga aye? Does it go by the same title? I seem to have slight difficulty finding it.
I could understand very little of the OVA and found myself laughing hysterically.
I would love to at least have some background info about this series.

Also, someone should link the manga to this OVA page.
MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.

Dec 17, 2012 3:41 AM

Sep 2008
KirasNote said:

MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.

Unlike the OVA, which was made by some professional animators thus allowing it to be added to MAL DB, the manga is a pure doujinshi so it can't be added.
Dec 17, 2012 4:26 AM

Jun 2010
I wouldn't mind a full TV series; This OVA is pointless, anyway. But I liked the designs.
Dec 17, 2012 5:38 AM

Apr 2009
seishi-sama said:
KirasNote said:

Unlike the OVA, which was made by some professional animators thus allowing it to be added to MAL DB, the manga is a pure doujinshi so it can't be added.

Well, according to guidelines doujinshis are allowed if it's an original story or using public domain characters, done by a published mangaka. Character are original here, the problem is, Raita has no published works for now. But that may change one day.
KirasNote said:
Based off of a manga aye? Does it go by the same title? I seem to have slight difficulty finding it.

Here is a MU link.
Dec 17, 2012 10:57 PM

Aug 2011
Klimat said:
seishi-sama said:
KirasNote said:

Well, according to guidelines doujinshis are allowed if it's an original story or using public domain characters, done by a published mangaka. Character are original here, the problem is, Raita has no published works for now. But that may change one day.

Thank you for the insight!

Klimat said:
KirasNote said:

Here is a MU link.

And thank you for the link.
Mahou Shoujo certainly is a generic title.
I would not have found that one easily for sure.

Dec 22, 2012 3:49 PM

May 2007
There's 9 volumes to it....for a hentai manga!?!?!? That's very unusual.
Dec 23, 2012 9:11 AM

Apr 2009
JCDRANZER said:
There's 9 volumes to it....for a hentai manga!?!?!? That's very unusual.

Not really. It's a doujinshi so those volumes only consist from like 25 pages each.
Dec 25, 2012 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
I don't know what I just saw. I mean, I know what I saw but it was meaningless.

And I find it ironic that the girls would purposely take their tops off exposing their rather large breasts and call the guy the pervert.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 31, 2012 12:23 PM

Mar 2010
If it's gonna be an anime series, it might as well just be HENTAI.

The HENTAI doujins this anime's based on is WAY TOO GOOD to be another one of those cockblock borderline crap Wapan makes nowadays.
Jan 8, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2009
Tyrenol said:
If it's gonna be an anime series, it might as well just be HENTAI.

^THIS
Jan 12, 2013 1:44 AM

Apr 2012
I was excited when I found that they had made a short OVA out of this excellent doujinshi.

Ratai, the mangaka has a wonderful sketchy style that lends itself best to hentai IMO. But if the likes of Ayako Kawasumi are working on a future series version of it, then it'll be an ecchi title at best. It's a shame really.
Jan 30, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2011
I was not expecting good action in this. we need an OVA series of this.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Mar 9, 2013 10:02 PM

Sep 2011
HungLikeaZombie said:

I agree my friend.
Apr 12, 2013 8:50 PM
Dec 2008
HungLikeaZombie said:
Ditto!!!
Apr 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
this ep was amazing. best nips imo
Oct 3, 2013 1:55 PM

Jan 2013
i really love too see a full episodes or a movie will what i mean is if this is a series than i well it too episode 500 that is if they make a anime that os
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Oct 3, 2013 1:55 PM

Jan 2013
Brego1 said:
I was excited when I found that they had made a short OVA out of this excellent doujinshi.

Ratai, the mangaka has a wonderful sketchy style that lends itself best to hentai IMO. But if the likes of Ayako Kawasumi are working on a future series version of it, then it'll be an ecchi title at best. It's a shame really.

right
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Jun 23, 2015 4:55 PM

Sep 2013
does anyone have the link to the doujinshi?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Feb 24, 2016 9:37 PM

Jan 2016
they so should make at least a 12 ep serie of this, i dont intend to read the manga but i liked this very much!
Mar 4, 2016 8:15 AM
May 2015
This should have a hentai with many episodes and strictly follow the manga.
Jan 15, 2018 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
with those tits, animation and sound this could be top tier ecchi.
Feb 21, 2020 9:54 AM
Sep 2015
it's more than a decade since the manga released and i'm still hoping a longer series adaptation hentai ♥
Oct 14, 2020 4:48 AM
Aug 2018
still hoping for the tv or ova series to relase , it will be a great series to watch.though i don't mind if it ecchi or hentai.
Dec 3, 2022 6:49 PM

Aug 2011
How the shit did they not make this into a hentai after all these years

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Junpaku: Mahou Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 23, 2013

29 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jul 11, 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.