Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2013 4:08 PM
Mar 2010
If Jack magically became a fighting robot over night... what type of robot would he be and who will he fight against?! >O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 22, 2013 4:48 PM

Jan 2008
This is more likely than you think. There's already a small running joke between me, Hatman and Jack about the fact that he lives in a mecha factory.

Hmm... well he'd be blue and really fast, because of his love for Sonic, but at the same time have many major bugs and problems because he is actually the robot incarnation of Sonic 06 because of his love for everything terrible.

Eventually after 39 episodes of him trying and failing to get past a certain enemy due to an infinite loss glitch, he overcomes his problem and evolves into a new super robot form! It will be bright orange, and feature a mecha-monocle and a giant top hat. His arms will be adapted into giant canes, one for melee combat and one which is a giant laser cannon.

Once again, he will continue to fight his arch nemeses until episode 48, when he will evolve into his ULTRA TRUE SUPER FORM. Which is pretty much just the robot we made him into at Minamicon last year. Armed with his skills as a butler, an infinite supply of laser-edged serving trays and a giant teapot which fires infinite streams of tea reaching up to 5 billion degrees Celsius and capable of melting suns, he will go up against the final boss...

SANIC. With the ability to bend reality into an incomprehensible and terrifying possibility and able to attack via the sheer awfulness of cacophonous music, it is a truly horrifying opponent to face.

20 episodes later, and Jack finally emerges victorious, broken and leaking tea from his very pipes, but still as alive as a mechanised construct can be. In a final show of gentlemanly sacrifice, he deals the finishing blow to his adversary and ends his own life in such a way that the shattered galaxy of humanity is restored by his holy death, reforming into its former self as the applauding members of humanity cry at how beautiful his ending moments were, emblazoned across the skies for all to see.
Jan 29, 2013 4:35 PM
Mar 2010
YES.
And in Season two of ROBOJAKU shenanigans, we are introduced to Robo-chard with all his chainsaw-armed glory~
They play a game rock paper scissors for 20 episodes which Robo-chard loses, coz he can only play paper... ;^;
Jan 30, 2013 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
Well I guess you can't spell Richard without Char...

Also if I only threw paper I'd win a lot because people throw rock all the time because rock = strong.
Baking anime themed cookies is my jam!
Feb 7, 2013 4:38 PM
Mar 2010
Hatman said:
Well I guess you can't spell Richard without Char...

Also if I only threw paper I'd win a lot because people throw rock all the time because rock = strong.

going by that logic, you are correct~
Rock is the manliest after all~ =w=
Feb 10, 2013 3:30 AM

Jan 2008
Rock isn't even that good. Not only is it beatable with paper, but it's also weak against Grass, Ground, Steel, Water and Fighting.
Feb 12, 2013 5:39 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which has been the best show you've seen at WAMS?

Seasonreaper - Jan 9, 2013

5 by ChibiOnigiri »»
Jan 22, 2013 4:06 PM

Poll: » What hat should Hatman wear next semester?

Seasonreaper - Jan 9, 2013

2 by ChibiOnigiri »»
Jan 21, 2013 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.