Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2008 9:58 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(Keito-Kouchi-centric. ^^;)

This sort of links with the previous chapter (26). Finally, Keito's group meet again. Specifically, Keito and Kouichi.

Usually, when a manga indicates that years have passed, I don't feel it much since basically it's just the next chapter. But I truly felt that years that have passed between the meeting of Keito and Kouichi because of the distance between them. I really want to strangle Keito's sister because she was one of, if not the only, primary cause that Keito and Kouichi never saw each other since that night he visited her house.

Now, there's a "cutesy" secretary always by Kouichi's side. >___< Argh.

... On another note, Kouichi's mature version = more fangirl drooling from me. XD
Meet my dragons ^^:
(Click to view. :))
Oct 25, 2008 10:39 AM
Jul 2008
UGGH! So frustrating. I hate her sister! She messed up everything!
And the secretary... yikes.
If this manga has that kind of ending where nobody ends up with anybody and they all just sort of smile, I WILL RIP MY HAIR OUT.
I wish I could just read it right now! I hate waiting D:
Oct 25, 2008 11:27 AM

May 2008
I thought what her sister did was unnecessary. :( (Yeah, yeah. It probably is essential to the storyline but you know what I mean. XD)

I do not like the secretary. D: She's all possessive. ..And something.

I'm looking forward to the next scanlation too. Haha. ..And according to the manga info page, we've only got 2 more volumes to go. X3 (Aah, Kouichi~)
Meet my dragons ^^:
Oct 26, 2008 1:47 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I really enjoyed this chapter. Reminiscing chapters like this always give me that bittersweet feeling of nostalgia; bitter because you can't be back in that easy, fun loving time, but sweet because you remember how much fun you truly did have.

I'm glad that Rei apologized as well. Everything felt so ... sudden, with him dumping her, rushing off, and practically messing with Kouichi and Keito's feelings even after he left the country. That was something I was definitely glad the mangaka included.
Oct 26, 2008 2:33 AM

May 2008
I agree. It made you feel that they've come a long way.

Yeah, I'm glad they resolved their issues (Rei and Keito). Though, I thought that Rei had the side-character feel this chapter. ^o^;
Meet my dragons ^^:
Oct 26, 2008 2:34 AM

Oct 2007
No repeating of Nana scenes please. I will cry all day long.-_- Stay to your feeling Kouichi!
^_^ ^_^
Feb 5, 2009 7:40 PM

Apr 2008
Ha ha. Is it just me or does the secretary (Tanaka Sumio) look like Video Girl Ai? Still I wish the story took its time to reach this point instead of jumping that much into the future. It feels a bit jarring.
Nov 16, 2009 9:52 PM

Aug 2008
I love Rei. I'm so upset things went this way with the story.
Nov 30, 2009 9:47 AM

Jun 2009
i love this manga so much it makes me cry!!

and i cannot believe there is someone SO dense!! three years it took keito to notice?! excuse me, not notice, rei had to even tell her! XD
Mar 16, 2010 12:55 PM

Oct 2009
Ah, I always love these bittersweet scenes.^
Apr 25, 2010 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
I love the moment wherein they reunited once again. How... sad! And happy at the same time. Lol. :D
Jul 21, 2010 2:13 AM

Oct 2008
Omg, the four of them all together again.. that was sweet. :>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 27, 2010 3:28 AM

Dec 2009
That was a sweet reunion , too bad Kouichi's secretary ruined everything ...
Dec 23, 2011 1:19 PM
Nov 2007
I'm really upset that the story went this way too >:
They were all so happy together, and I really enjoyed those fun scenes so this is quite upsetting.

I also kinda preferred Rei/Keito from the start, but I'm happy with Kouchi/Keito too I suppose.
May 3, 2012 6:35 PM

Sep 2010
I'm really glad they didn't go with the Rei/Keito route because it'd be your stereotypical shoujo story, and besides Keito could only think about Koucihi while she was dating Rei.
Aug 27, 2013 2:54 PM

Jun 2011
OMG Sweet reunion! Rei's back!! I am not a fan of Rei x Keito but I like Rei as an individual. And finally, Keito knew!! Drama, come at me :p
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

» Will this ever get anime adaptation?

kisaragi_eki - Oct 6, 2023

2 by Fang_Tooth »»
Mar 13, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Who uses SOAP to Wash Rice?

Doutei-kun - Aug 2, 2020

6 by Fang_Tooth »»
Mar 13, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Cat Street Chapter 26 Discussion

dreamingsamurai - Feb 5, 2009

9 by Doutei-kun »»
Aug 2, 2020 5:39 AM

Poll: » Cat Street Chapter 22 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jul 31, 2009

6 by Doutei-kun »»
Aug 2, 2020 2:19 AM

Poll: » Cat Street Chapter 17 Discussion

philautia_ - Nov 16, 2009

6 by Doutei-kun »»
Aug 2, 2020 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.