Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2011 1:49 PM

Oct 2009
My favorites would have to be Wolf's Rain and Twelve Kingdoms. Twelve Kingdoms is just epic. I like the sword fighting, the fantasy creatures, the complex political and cultural setting of the fantasy world, and of course the shapeshifting animal element and I like Wolf's Rain because I'm a fan of wolves and I really like the art style and the fantasy elements of the wolves posing as humans.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2011 10:32 PM

May 2011
Does it have to be a show bc my favorite manga is +anima but if its a show i would say fruits basket prob. I loved the one part when tohru accidentally hugs the doctor and he turns into a seahorse and shes like can i put him in freshwater what if he dies lol.
Jul 27, 2011 8:12 PM

Oct 2009
Manga's fine too. ^^ My favorite shapeshifting manga is probably Guru Guru Pon-Chan. Oh, I remember the seahorse. My memory's a little rusty though because I haven't seen Fruits Basket in awhile.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Jan 7, 2013 8:38 AM

Oct 2009
Just saw Yobi the Five-tailed Fox. It was a really good movie even though it was kind of confusing. It reminded me a bit of something Studio Ghibli would make only more confusing with a less coherent plot. Yobi was so cute in both fox and human form though.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga/anime/characters to be added to the list!

Yxx - Oct 9, 2012

1 by caninesrock »»
Jan 7, 2013 8:45 AM

» Favorite Shapeshifting Character?

caninesrock - May 18, 2011

1 by megaanimelover1 »»
Jul 23, 2011 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.