Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2008 11:51 AM

Dec 2007
Ok, so this is according to Armageddonn's request.

Here you can talk about anything and everything, either related to anime and not related.

I know that we can carry on random talks on the club's main page using comments but in case you want to write some huge thing you can do it here, so the main page won't look awkward xD

Actually Armageddonn, you could have created this topic yourself, but it's nice to see you requesting admins for it, this shows that you can be a good member of any community :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 18, 2008 12:41 PM

Dec 2007
Thank you fara7, I really appreciate it,
OK Then I hope you don't mind me write here then, most of the topics wiil depened on the mood I'm having, so if I'm depressed you'll see me complaining about everything and when I'm Happy ( which by the way is a rare incidence ) I'll be talking about ....... well I don't know, I probably won't be online if I'm not depressed or bored, anyway thanks again, I'm sure I'm going to like this forum.
Of all the things I've Lost, I miss my mind the most ....
Apr 21, 2008 8:58 AM

Dec 2007
Random eh...

I feel like drinking something sweet right now...like fruit juice or milkshake or something...but I'm too lazy to go buy it... ._.
Apr 21, 2008 10:19 AM

Oct 2007
I bored :(

Apr 21, 2008 1:39 PM

Dec 2007
Yes, it be boring....
Apr 22, 2008 6:51 AM

Oct 2007
هلا ولله
Apr 23, 2008 3:47 AM
Oct 2007
Please don't talk in arabic !
the font is very small and i can't see
i will go blind !!!
Apr 24, 2008 2:23 AM

Dec 2007
hi there, i'm back,
I was a little busy, the exams are right around the corner, so as I said I can't get online expect on the weekends, I see some people actually wrote here, it's nice to see that.
People, I know how you feel, i'm bored almost all of the time, that's the main reason i'm wirtting here, and i don't know about writting in arabic, i prefer to writte in english, you know to improve my spelling and writting skills, but it won't hurt to write in arabic every now and then.
so what to write now ... . I just got a ticket for speeding last week, it's my first, it's strange I don't usually go that fast, I guess sooner or later you'll get a ticket for something anyway, other than that i think i had a pretty good week, it's been going well till now, i just hope it stays that way, hope you all have a good week like i did.
Apr 27, 2008 8:59 PM
Oct 2007
random eh..
Bored 7:59 am
i wanna use hotline to hell
send some one to hell...
what name should i type
who do i have a grudge on...
who......
who......
who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......who......

lol bored XD
Apr 28, 2008 5:49 AM

Dec 2007
Korean Korean....I would suggest someone :P......... HibariGinza.....

Lol...just kiddng :P
May 2, 2008 2:51 AM

Oct 2007
we can write arabic in a big font... if it is too small to see...
like this:
هلا .... كيف احوالكم؟
good, isn't it? :D

May 2, 2008 1:50 PM

Dec 2007
hello all
Here I am again, although I'll real busy these days with the exams and all, I'm still bored and I don't know what to do, I don't feel like studying, infact I'm sick of studying, and the problem is it's long from over, Hmm ...... I guess this is the price I have to pay for the course I've chosen, I just hope it works out in the end.
And to make matter worse, my laptop got infected with ((one hell of a virus)), it took me a whole day to fix it, actally I'm still working on it till now.
while I was working on it, I realized that I've became too dependent on my laptop, I can't imaging spending a week without a laptop and a Internet access, I'm not talking about games and movies, it's all about work and studies, it has became an essential tool, just like the mobile......., Can you imaging in a couple of years what other tools we'll became addicted to, I don't know if this is a good thing or not? but what I do know is that we can fall behind, everything is moving way-too fast and we have to keep up with it, what else can we do? we can't sit around while the world is passing us by......
anyway I have to finish fixing my PC, good night to all.
May 2, 2008 11:23 PM
Oct 2007
Fara7 has a grudge on my Online Character xD
Hello and hi all !
Random again eh?
ok this isn't random now
i haven't been on MAL much because i was busy with my test T-T
well yesterday i managed to watch 6 eps :D lucky eh ? lol
well i do go on MAL but i don't reply to comments and msgs because i need time to think what to write lol
tomorror i have my BIG (OKI) TEST for PEEG >.> don't ask me what's that lol
god why me ...... i have to study from chapter 6~10 and now its 10:30 am
plus i need to print the notes .... Please guys don't turn out to be like me lol
leaving every thing till the end ~
And now my poor wallet is very lonely for about 1 week and it seems it will stay like
that for the next week until get a part time job @ university :S
it seems i will get a job @ the library since evey one doesn't want to work there =_=
well i think it will be really interesting for every member of this group to write his/her
day over here and share ideas :D !
Armageddonn i got 2 computers for backup >:D !
May 3, 2008 11:29 AM

Aug 2007
Random talks... make my head spin
May 9, 2008 1:55 PM

Dec 2007
hi there Kprean 109 and greatings to all
So you have two pc, well that's great, specially when one breaks down, it's not easy having a back up for you computer, I used my brother laptop to copy the things I need befote formating mine, it took just 1 hour to copy about (20g) from my laptop to his, and another hour to put them back, uhhh ....,but I guess there was no other way to fix it.

So (Korean), you too have exams, I think most of us here are starting there final exams, it's not easy, specially if you leave it for the last minute, but I think I'm getting used to it, It seems that all our lifes were're studying for an exams or are taking one, the free time we have after we finish, seems so short that it doesn't even exsist, and then we start all over again, and then again, and again, it's a little depressing, even makes you want to throw yourself out of the window, but as they say in anime... ((Do You Best)), so everybody just hold on for a bit longer, I'm sure it's all be over soon.

I really enjoy writting here. Writting anything that cames to mind, it's a great way to relax, and blow out some steam, I never thought it would be this ((Nice)), The reason I choose this site to write in, ( other than the fact that I like to watch anime), is that no one here truely knows me, it makes it much easier to write, and since the creator and the admins don't mind, I'm going to continoue writting here. and I encourage everyone to write, it's the best way to express your self, the best way to share your thought with rest of the world, and the best way to reach others, write what ever you want, when ever you feel like it, no matter how long or how short, how bad or how good it is, just write.
And remember don't lose your mind ....., coz of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
May 17, 2008 10:18 PM
Oct 2007
LOL this page is no longer random talk it seems like it gonna be LuckyArabs lol (rephrase of lucky star) well lucky star talks about Otaku life in Japan and their randomness ~
23/24 completed for lucky star for me i think i will air ep 24 on the last day of exams on my pc monitor xD
Ok this line gonna be random O.o
[ i wanna play Zelda T-T ] lol
bored @ university pc now .....9:15 am now class is @ 11 am (@.@;;)
haven't watched much anime lately just 2 anime movies because this week its a study week for my exams :S
i wonder why i am in uni now all classes finished except for the 11 am class which is the last class for this week :S
hmmm.... seems like this forum ... well not only this forum but this ME group is dead/offline lol any way i am gonna play with my DS Lite now O.O!
later readers (^O^)/```
May 22, 2008 5:31 AM

Dec 2007
hi there everyone
I see everyone is busy with there exams, as ((korean)) said it seem that no one is here, but you ((korean )) seem to have some free time on your hand, anyway I wish eveyone the best in there exams..... I don't know about you but I'm going to need all the luck I can get, every year the exams seem to get more and more harder, it seem LIFE it-self is getting more difficult, more demanding, with more responsiblities. Or maybe we're just getting older.

what ever the cause I don't like it, I want it to stay as it is, with not a care in the world, free of all responsilblities, live life as it is ... But it's not possible, is it. Life moves on weather you like it or not, it doesn't wait for no one, and doesn't change course no matter what the reason is, and if you fall behind, No one will even look back .... it's a little depressing but that life, it never was fair, and never will be.

I may sound a little weird today, It happens something, specailly when you're in the middle of the final exams which won't finish for another 2 weeks, and your so late on your studies that you don't even know in what subject your next exam will be... lol, that reminds me, I should ask a friend which subject is our next exam, ..... where and when is it going to be, it's hard to follow up when you have 12 exams in 2.5 weeks. anyway...
Good Luck to everyone, hope you do great on your exams.
Jun 8, 2008 5:25 AM
Mar 2008

السلام عليكم

how r u all..?

few minutes ago .. i was looking 4 some voice actors..most of them Japanese and American and few from Germany, Brazil and other countries..

so this idea came up to my mind..Why we don't write about Arab Voice actors also..

بالعربي

شو رايكم نكتب عن مؤدي الاصوات العرب ونضيفهم في القائمه الموجوده في الموقع..؟؟

لان وانا اتصفح قائمه مؤدي الاصوات لاحظت اضافات جديده لمؤدين من المانيا والبرازيل وقبل كانت مقتصره على اليابانيين ومن امريكا

كل عضو اذا كانت عنده معلومه او اسم لمؤدي صوت في اي انمي او صوره عن هذه الشخصيه
ممكن يضيفها

والفائده بتكون عندنا موسوعه عن مؤدي الاصوات العرب ف الانمي

so tell me what do u think.........?
Jun 9, 2008 4:52 AM

Dec 2007
^ That would be really nice. I thought of this before but I wasn't that serious about it.

Since this is the Random Talks thread........I stapled my thumb in class today while I was trying to close the upper part of the stapler >.<
Jun 9, 2008 11:32 AM

Dec 2007
سلامات fara7, I hope your feeling better now, be careful next time.

I like the idea 7ayz suggested, it would be great to have an area for arab voice actors, You should work on it, I'll try to help as much as I can.

The exams are over but I'm real busy at the moment so I'll keep it short today, I hope everyone did good on there exams, and I'm glad to see people writting here again, hope to see more people joining in this forum.
Jun 11, 2008 9:34 AM

Mar 2008
heya
since am new in this club
i just wanted to say hi all

well did you see the sand storm that was in alsharqiya in Saudi Arabia
it was so scary man
thank god it subsided now
well am the weather girl if you know what i mean ~ *looks right&left*
oh now they fell a sleep
:S
Jun 13, 2008 2:48 PM

Dec 2007
hi there everyone

First of all, I'd like to welcome nMoura to our club, it's great to see new members, We hope you can contine writting here, .... see you around.

So I've been on holiday for about a week now, and I realized sometime, I realized that I watch more anime in the exam period than I do in the holiday weeks, it seem that in the holidays I'm too preoccupied, and hardly have any time to watch anime.
In just one week in the exam period, I finish about 50 episodes of one piece, that's a lot for me, I mean a lot, .....come to think about it I don't know how I passed the exams with all of my time spent on anime, I'm just reliefed to have fiinish at last, and thank god I had an interesting anime like one piece to get me throw the dam exams.

One piece is not a bad anime, actually it's one of the best and one of my personal favourate, but in general I prefer the quite type of anime, something relaxing, just like Aria, Ah! my Goddess, Kanon. ..... I know, I know .... they all sound a llittle girly, but I like them, they clear your mind, and you don't have to think much while watching them, they're something to help you relax, and even help you to sleep sometimes, speacially when your have a rough day.

I think that's all for tonight, so good night everyone.

Jun 13, 2008 3:15 PM

Mar 2008
armageddonn said:
hi there everyone

First of all, I'd like to welcome nMoura to our club, it's great to see new members, We hope you can contine writting here, .... see you around.

So I've been on holiday for about a week now, and I realized sometime, I realized that I watch more anime in the exam period than I do in the holiday weeks, it seem that in the holidays I'm too preoccupied

ya allah
ME too
Jun 14, 2008 2:05 AM

Dec 2007
nMoura said:

ya allah
ME too

Well, it's nice to see that someone agrees with me.
Jun 14, 2008 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
^_^
hehehhhehehehe
well when somthing like this happens I need to say
:P
Jun 16, 2008 2:19 PM

Dec 2007
hi there everybody
you probably all are on your summer vaccation right now, after finishing the final exams. The schools have a very long holiday, about 2 - 3 months I think, but for us it's only 3 week, actually 20 days to be exact. I'm in the middle of my holiday and to tell you the truth I'm getting real bored these days, it's true that I'm busy with my friends and family, don't even have time to watch anime except at night, but I'm some how bored. Maybe I'm just used to the old rotine of life, the one where you walk up early in the morning...... late for your lecture, In a bad mood, sick of everyone and everything .... you know the usual rotine, it seems after years you get used to it, and even sometimes miss it, sometimes.

Anyway, I'm currently watching Spice and Wolf, it's not bad, specailly if you have a very high quilaty version of it, Episode seven isn't out yet but I think it'll be alright to skip it for the time been, what I really liked about it is the opening theme, it's a japaness song but the melody sounds very familiar, I think I've heard it before, maybe an english song with the same melody, but I can't remember and it's driving me crazy.... if anyone out there knows anything, please help me out, it's a great song and I would like to find out of there are other song with the same melody.......... I also liked the main character Horo, her personality is unique, she has a very strong present, she's smart and ... well pretty, not like the usual anime girl, which are usually shy, afraid, and very dependent on others, well..... at least that's what I've come to realize, but in the end,,,,, I'd prefer a woman whose a little shy, innocent and cute Over one which will eat you alive and throw your bones away after she has finished .... Ofcourse I don't mean everybody, I'm sure there are a lot of great people out there, if we just look hard enough.

well, it's getting late so I think I'll stop here, good night everyone.
Jun 17, 2008 11:15 AM

May 2008
Where are most Arabic-language fan-subbers based out of? I know of one group in Yemen and one in Beirut.
Reverend Andrei Mazenov

92% OF TEENS DON'T THINK RAP IS REAL MUSIC. IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 8% WHO AIN'T A PUNK-ASS FOOL, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Jun 17, 2008 11:27 AM

Mar 2008
Andrei said:
Where are most Arabic-language fan-subbers based out of? I know of one group in Yemen and one in Beirut.

it depends on the web site your taking it from
:P
cos i know saudies:P
Jun 21, 2008 2:29 AM

Dec 2007
Uh ....., it's one of the hottest days I ever saw, it's so hot to do anything, even sitting here on my Pc is make me sweat .....I think Today I'm not going to do anything, sleep, eat, maybe watch a litttle anime and then sleep again, it's too hot to writting anymore, maybe when it's a little cooler this afternoon, so I'll stop here.
Jun 22, 2008 5:02 AM

Dec 2007
Yes, it is indeed hot today.......especially when they cut the electricity for one hour =_=. Btw, it is 46 degrees right now D:.
Jun 26, 2008 2:44 PM

Dec 2007
ya I know what you mean fara7, it must be real hot there where you live, even more hotter than here......
I'll write some more later when it's a little cooler.
Jul 3, 2008 12:51 PM

May 2008
heeeey does anyone know what the anime Dai al shuja3 is called in called japanese/english ^_^
i used to love that anime back in the day and i would like to watch the subbed versio now :D
Jul 10, 2008 3:58 PM

Apr 2008
djinn_690 said:
heeeey does anyone know what the anime Dai al shuja3 is called in called japanese/english ^_^
i used to love that anime back in the day and i would like to watch the subbed versio now :D

sure here it is :
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=2229

^__^

Arigatou Gozaimasuu Violetto San <3

Jul 31, 2008 12:26 PM

Dec 2007
hi there
it's been a while since I last wrote here, I'm a little busy with ...... will life in general . anyway I was about to start downloading as usually from the veoh, but it seem that they stop there're servers in Jordan and some other countries, that's not fair at all, so I sent them a letter saying what the hell is going on and of course I didn't get any answer yet, So as any anime lover would do, I by- passed the block that was put on Jordan by change my IP address, I changed it to look like I was from USA, but when I tried to download, it gave me an invalid veoh file, I looked around the net and everyone is having the same problem, there seem to be a problem with the veoh site it-self. So now I don't have anywhere to download my favourate anime, Does any one here know any good sites or programs to download anime, I tried using the Mega up loader but it's not like the veoh i'm used to, you can only download a single episode at a time and then you have to manally download the next episode, other than the day time limittion that you get after you download three or four anime, this really sucks, so if any one out there knows a way to get high quaility anime with an unlimitted download please tell me .......
Jul 31, 2008 12:37 PM
Jun 2007
22:44 trying to have 60mn nap
Aug 9, 2008 1:01 PM

May 2008
Andrei said:

hmm as nMoura said: it depends on the web site your taking it from..
but heeey am one of the Arabic fan subbing groups :D my team is called 'queen-anime' its the webs official team :3 its so much fun we've finished subbing Mushi-uta and now we are subbing trinity blood ^^ hehe

..{ Nobody is perfect, I'm nobody! ~ ♥
Aug 15, 2008 6:46 AM

Mar 2008
cutexgurl said:
Andrei said:

hmm as nMoura said: it depends on the web site your taking it from..
but heeey am one of the Arabic fan subbing groups :D my team is called 'queen-anime' its the webs official team :3 its so much fun we've finished subbing Mushi-uta and now we are subbing trinity blood ^^ hehe

i love Queen-anime subbing
i love that site so much am always there
i never talkeb but i downloaded many things from them
who are you there??
Sep 5, 2008 6:03 AM

Dec 2007
it's been a while, I just wanted to say Ramadan Karim to everybody
Sep 17, 2008 11:26 AM

Dec 2007
I'm a little depressed today so I thought I'll write here a little, I'm in my graduation year so I have a lot of studying, it's hard, real hard specially these days in Ramadan ........... I'm not studying at all, I just don't feel like it.
When i'm depressed I usually start to watch a lot of anime, currently i'm watching about three or four series at the same time, maybe for some anime fans out there it's normal, but for me it's a lot, I recently finished fruit basket, it was nice, very good at the begin, I like the story and the character, but at the end it all went bad, I didn't like the ending at all, I think they should have at else ended the story but noting happened at the end, I was very disappointed in it, it didn't help in my depressing, it only made it worse, hu ......, I don't know what to do now, although I have lots of thing that need to be finished yet I'm not in the mood right now, Not in the mood for anything in fact, I'll probably just go to sleep, it's the only thing left to do .... good night.
Sep 26, 2008 11:37 AM

Dec 2007
hi there, how is everybody, Eid is next week and we have the whole week off for it, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Eid, I know it's a little early but I may not be able to connect online at that time, again Happy Eid.
Oct 16, 2008 5:24 AM

Dec 2007
Hi there
It's been a while since I last wrote here, No a lot of activities these days, anyway I'm here sitting at my laptop, I have a ton of books I have to finish reading before the exam but I'm not in the mood, that's why I'm here writting, I also started to watch a new anime series, Honey and Clover, but .... it's not what I expected, it's filled with druma , it's more for a middle age married women, but I'd like to finish it, anyway I'll write here soon.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime and Manga with Arab settings and characters?

Rebella - Feb 13, 2009

37 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 16, 2022 1:37 PM

Sticky: » Where in the Middle East? ( 1 2 3 )

NotADoctor_ - Dec 30, 2007

117 by DaiMaouCC »»
Nov 4, 2021 7:34 AM

» Name of Arabic cartoon/anime?

MIAZAKI - Dec 16, 2012

1 by ZeraX »»
Sep 11, 2014 5:27 PM

» what is ur download speed?

mrm27 - Aug 16, 2009

6 by balurama »»
Nov 14, 2013 9:36 PM

» Most pupolar anime in Middle East! ( 1 2 )

God-Damn - Dec 31, 2007

53 by GinFanGurl002 »»
Aug 27, 2012 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.