Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2008 6:46 PM

Jun 2008
I know, I know, they're ALL great, but which are the best songs and which one is their best album in your opinion? :-3

Personally I L.O.V.E.
Ichirin No Hana, Here I am, Resistance, Toxic, Over, Notice, Tokyo Nights, Goover, Naked, Tsumi, Pride, Dive Into Yourself.

And I think Gou On Progressive is the best HaMC album ever desu.
Goover is also awesome, San is really good, maybe the one I like less is Rock Pit, even if it's good I don't find it as rocking as the others.
RenaPsychoKillerDec 1, 2008 4:09 PM

watching, waiting, commiserating
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 18, 2008 6:51 PM

Jun 2008
Oaxlis is their best song, I think. Pride and Tsumi are really good too. Their best album is Goun Progressive
Jul 19, 2008 6:25 AM

Mar 2008
In my opnion Enrai is their best song. It was the first song I heard from H&MC and it won't get out of my head. After that they became my favourite band.(I never imagine there's a better band than Lacuna Coil)
I also love:
STYLE, Pride, Ichirin no Hana, Pearl Shadow, Energy, What for..., Over,Suiren, Hanabi, Meki Meki, Hot Limit(one of the best covers i heard so far), Rosier, Break Now!

I agree with you two that Gou on Progressive is definetly their best album, but I also like to listen to Goover, Rock Pit and San.
Aug 4, 2008 2:42 PM

Jul 2008
well i like alot but i really love the songs in Goover
Aug 5, 2008 10:23 AM

Jun 2008
I actually didn't like their first album much
Sep 2, 2008 6:18 PM
Jun 2008
idk I liked the Ichirin no hana and pride pvs but I still need to download some albums to listen to
Sep 3, 2008 3:03 AM
Mar 2008
Wow, I find it really surprising that Gou on Progressive is everyone's favourite album, for me it's the weakest one, I guess coz it's less energetic or intense :/
Soundwise I like Goover best, raw and powerful, but in terms of consistency and the "wow that was a brilliant album!" after-feel, ROCK PIT has to take the prize.

Favourite song is a little easier, but I still have two I can decide between: Pride and ROSIER. I love Pride because it's kind of the epitomy of a Haikara song, slow yet fast, melodic yet rythmic, with plenty of input from both Yuusuke and Maki. And I love ROSIER because I love the feel of it, really emotional, deep and mature, and it gave Yuusuke a chance to take control of the vocals.

Other songs I love of theirs: the moon illuminates, Run*run*run, Notice, EARTH, Over, MEKIMEKI, HOT LIMIT, TOXIC, HAMINGUBAADO

Sorry, that's a long post, but they're just such an awesome band ^_^
Sep 3, 2008 10:25 AM

Mar 2008
I'm probably the only person in the world who's favourite album is San X3 Even though ROCK PIT is probably technically the best album and GooVER has a lovely sound, San is the one that I love to listen to most. For me I suppose GooVER is just a little too inconsistent (lesser songs - though still awesome in their own right - like What For..., Rain and Sweet Escape are overshadowed by brilliant songs like Pride, Over and Run*Run*Run) and Gou on Progressive is too samey (not that this is a bad thing song-wise but as an album you need variation). San is - for me - the only one that fully captures the energy, maturity and variation of the band, though ROCK PIT is pretty damn close ^^

Favourite songs are a more difficult matter (starts to list every song H&MC have EVER done >_<) but I'll try and make it a short list (in album order otherwise I'll be here till Christmas XD): Pride, Over, Run*Run*Run, With YOU, Mizutama RAMUNE, Tsumi, PARU SHADOU, Enrai ~Tooku ni Aru Akari~, REJISUTANSU, Koigokoro, the moon illuminates, Suiren, TOXIC, MEKI MEKI, ROSIER, Tegami and HOT LIMIT.

Phew. Apologies for the long post but shortlisting was difficult. X3
Sep 3, 2008 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
Rosier is just a cover so I didn't count it as one of my favorites. I liked the album San 2nd best.
Oct 7, 2008 4:16 PM
Mar 2008
In the light of the new single, I decided to repost ^^

My album order (best to least good - there's no such thing as "worst" for Haikara) is still GooVER > ROCK PIT > San > Gou on Progressive

Favourite songs now: ROSIER, Remember, Pride, Run*run*run, Hummingbird, etc. etc.

Mostly the same as before but I just wanted to show my love for Remember ^_^ It's definitely my favourite song in terms of Maki's vocal performance, and the strings remind me of Nightwish ^^

And I still love Yuusuke. Yayy~! <3
Oct 24, 2008 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
as for the album, the oldest one is the best, so - Goover, for the songs - Run Run Run, Pride, Ichirin no hana, Notice, Dive into yourself...
Dec 27, 2008 9:17 AM

Oct 2008
Only listened to Goover album so I dont know so much songs from them but I like Naked and Pride. Ichirin no Hana was my favorite but I over listened her in Bleach anime so I dont like it much now.
Jan 6, 2009 2:51 PM

Aug 2008
1) Rock Pit
2) San
3) Goover
4) Gou On Progressive

Feb 12, 2009 12:18 PM

Feb 2009
So far Ichirin no Hana :)
Jul 6, 2009 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
I don't get that, how someone can say that Rock Pit is the best album ??
In my oppinion it's by far the shittest album and really it isn't feeling HAMC at all.
To me Goover and Gou On Progressive will allways be next to my heart they are the Pride of HAMC (which is btw the best song :P) San was all in all quite an average, not really hits there which would blow the bank, but many of those pretty good songs.
So if a would name some favorites I would have to say almost every song from goover, about half from Gou On Progressive and Enrai from San.
Jun 15, 2010 1:56 AM
Feb 2010
My favourite album is Gou On Progressive. I love "Here I am'', "Style~get glory in this hand" and "Ichirin no hana" ^^ San is very good too.
Jan 16, 2011 8:29 AM
Dec 2010
I like
Ichirin no hana, Hot Limit, Over, Pride, Amazing, Run Run Run, Mekimeki, Tsumi, Feel like Dance, Toxic etc.
For the album i like Gou On Progressive
Feb 8, 2011 8:06 PM

Feb 2008
My absolute favorite is Ichirin no Hana, because it introduced me to HaMC. Tsumi and Dive into Yourself are probably died for 2nd favorite. I can't pick a favorite album though, I love them all very much. =)
Dec 4, 2012 5:37 AM

Sep 2012
Well..I have to say
Tsumi, Pride, Enrai, Remember, ROSIER, Over, Here I am
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anata wo Wasurenai

Sh1nr4xDDD - Aug 4, 2008

5 by Anako »»
Nov 14, 2009 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.