Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2008 5:46 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah, well as the title says. It's generic but it'll be good to start the club up (if anyone joins that is, lol).

On answering the topic myself, I don't know where to start. I really enjoy the folk sound to a lot of his work, or just the way his stuff is composed in general. The acoustic guitar is always a nice touch in his songs. The lyrics are great, sometimes they're whimsical while some of them are serious. Another thing I enjoy that a lot of other folks don't is his voice. I like Tom Wait's and Van Morrison's voices as well, so I think I just have a liking to that kind of off beat, unorthodox type of voice. Finally, I really connect to his music, I really get into the it. I never get sick of his work.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 11, 2008 7:31 AM

Nov 2007
Millionsforks said:

Another thing I enjoy that a lot of other folks don't is his voice. I like Tom Wait's and Van Morrison's voices as well, so I think I just have a liking to that kind of off beat, unorthodox type of voice.

I agree. I like Tom Wait's voice a lot, even though it is so different. This is probably a reason I like Bob Dylan too! Plus, the harmonica has got a neat sound to it :D
Oct 11, 2008 12:15 PM

Feb 2008
milky-manga said:
I agree. I like Tom Wait's voice a lot, even though it is so different. This is probably a reason I like Bob Dylan too! Plus, the harmonica has got a neat sound to it :D

I love that harmonica, it's so awesome sounding.
Oct 11, 2008 4:19 PM

Nov 2007
AND its totally badasssed. I mean...how many people have the whole harmonica set up like Bob Dylan? Not many my friend.
Oct 13, 2008 9:15 AM

Feb 2008
milky-manga said:
AND its totally badasssed. I mean...how many people have the whole harmonica set up like Bob Dylan? Not many my friend.

You got that right, and he knows how to use it too.
Oct 13, 2008 11:53 AM

Nov 2007
Indeed he does :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Lyrics Guessing Game

MillionsForks - Oct 25, 2008

0 by MillionsForks »»
Oct 25, 2008 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.