Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2012 6:21 PM
Aug 2012
James sighed. He was really working overtime now. He didn't have any time to sleep and it was flu season, believe it or not. He had to take on extra, for fear that the others health might worsen. He himself hadn't had slept in five days.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 27, 2012 6:46 PM
Aug 2012
Alice walked past James holding a compound of books, paperwork, and on top her 'death scythe' which were throwing knifes called a 'kunai' knives. She looked back over her shoulder at him "James? You look rather pale. When was the last time you slept?"
Nov 27, 2012 6:49 PM
Aug 2012
James looked at the girl, did he really look that bad? "Last time was five days, but it's fine. I don't mind working over time," which was a complete lie. All the other older reapers were busy training the new guys and only the few who were mildly good at their job were out there. William had told James to keep an eye on all of them, he was busy training. James suppressed a yawn, wishing there were more capable seniors around.
Nov 27, 2012 7:00 PM
Aug 2012
Alice sighed and shook her head "you really shouldn't do that. You're straining yourself and you need to sleep once in a while." She set the pile down and took something out of the pocket of her coat. It was a small black bottle of pills. "Here, every time you feel sleepy take one of these. It's made to help with energy." She then picked up the pile again, waiting for his response.
Nov 27, 2012 7:09 PM
Aug 2012
James sighed, "I know you mean well, but I don't need these. I'll be fine. If I feel like i'm about to crash I'll go to sleep. Really, I'm fine..." James turned, but suddenly remembered something. He finished the book out of his coat and placed it on top of Alice's pile, "Your assignment." Then he went to retrieve his guns from tune-up.
Nov 27, 2012 7:13 PM
Aug 2012
Alice swayed slightly from the addition to the pile then continued to walk.
Nov 27, 2012 7:26 PM
Aug 2012
James sat in his room, filling out papers and things. He leaned back and closed his eyes, taking off his glasses to do so. "I really need to...take a nap..." There was a loud bang from two floors down. James jumped up and rushed down to see what had been broken and what hadn't yet.
Nov 27, 2012 7:29 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan stood with his sword wedged into a wall, tugging on it so it could come out. Around his feet were a few shards of glass from the vase he had accidentally broken.
Nov 27, 2012 7:34 PM
Aug 2012
James stood at the doorway, "Oh god...Morgan...please don't tell me you broke his vase?" James's eyes shifted from the shards up to the idiot, "Oh god...oh my god. Morgan...I would scold you right now, but my head hurts." James held one hand up to his head. "Pull that stupid thing out of the wall."
Nov 27, 2012 7:39 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan growled at James "what the hell does it look like I'm trying to do?!" Suddenly the sword came loose and Morgan stumbled back. He dusted off his shirt then sighed "look, I'm sorry. I saw a demon and you know they shouldn't be able to get in here."
Nov 27, 2012 7:42 PM
Aug 2012
James yawned, "Our borders are weakening. It doesn't matter if they can get in anymore, everyone is too tired to pay attention anyhow. What's important is, you stabbed his vase! How are we going to explain to William?! That's the grim reapers vase! You just released their spirits!"
Nov 27, 2012 7:50 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan twitched "who the hell keeps grim reaper souls in a vase? Shouldn't they be kept somewhere less...you know... Breakable? " he asked with a slight tint of dismay in his voice. Great, grim reaper spirits and a pessimist; what else can go wrong?
Nov 27, 2012 7:54 PM
Aug 2012
James sighed. "Here, you clean up this mess and I'll explain to William what happened. Maybe he'll believe you more if I was there to tell what happened. There's a demon here, right? Let's see if we can find them, then." Despite how tired he was, he wasn't about to have one of his teammates get kicked off just because of some stupid filth.
"Oh, my. You boys are in quite a jam. Breaking something as valuable as that," came the annoying voice of, the one and only, Grell Sutcliff.
Nov 27, 2012 8:09 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan looked up at Grell "Hey Sutcliff." He huffed, he was one of the few that didn't mind the annoying shinigami.
Nov 27, 2012 8:16 PM
Aug 2012
"What, are you going to tell now?" James asked.
"Maybe...maybe," Grell smiled. "Unless William number two comes out with me for a day."
"I have better things to do you wretch," James mumbled.
Nov 27, 2012 8:31 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan gave a pleading glance to James "this is the only time I'll say this, please?"
Nov 27, 2012 8:53 PM
Aug 2012
James twitched, "Why me? Why not morgan?"
"Because you look like William!" Grell said happily.
James glared at Morgan, "You owe me so much you wouldn't believe it."
"James L. Moore, report to William T. Spears's office right away. James L. Moore, report to William T. Spears's office right away," said the voice over the intercom.
James sighed, "Oh god...Morgan, clean up the mess. Sutcliff, if you want a...date...then help morgan cover up. Hopefully I'll come back alive."
Nov 28, 2012 5:04 AM
Aug 2012
Morgan started to carefully pick up the pieces of glass "sorry, James."
Nov 28, 2012 6:32 AM
Aug 2012
~At the Office~
James carefully closed the door behind him, "You called?"
"Yes. You're taking a vacation," William said.
"I-I am?" James stuttered, something he usually wouldn't do.
"Yes you and Morgan and Alice and Grell. You four have been working way over time, especially you, picking up their slack like that one time," William sighed, shaking his head. "No matter what people say, you are nothing like me."
"Well, it's...uh...Well...Morgan he...no...um..." James couldn't find the right words to say.
"He broke something again right? Well we'll deal with that after you've gotten rest. Remember to tell the others," William said. "You are dismissed."
"B-but...okay..."

~Courtyard where everyone was~
Nov 28, 2012 1:59 PM
Aug 2012
Alice looked like she was about to strangle Morgan when James walked outside. She looked at him "James? I thought you were going to rest." She pushed a lock of blond hair put of her face so her eyes weren't blocked.
Nov 28, 2012 2:46 PM
Aug 2012
"We're taking a forced vacation whether we like it or not," James said. "No buts. We're not leaving this place, but we are forced to rest. Which means if i'm seen out with Grell i'll get in trouble so don't bother me in my room." he somehow managed to say without feeling dizzy.
Nov 29, 2012 4:46 PM
Aug 2012
Alice sighed "well, some rest could do us all good. How long do we have to rest?" She asked as she folded her arms. A strong wind blew in the courtyard where they all stood, causing the shinigami to wince from the cold. Autumn had died and winter was in bloom, there would be snow soon. She pushed up her glasses from the bridge of her nose wish a small sigh.
Dec 1, 2012 9:50 AM
Aug 2012
James shrugged, "As long as it takes me to think of some reason as to why the vase is broken. While we're on break we can do whatever we want as long as we're in the dorm building or in the offices...Morgan, we're gonna have to spend a lot of time together."
Dec 2, 2012 3:07 PM
Aug 2012
Upon hearing this, Morgan walked calmly up to a wall and started to bang his head into it. Alice sighed "my idiot little brother..."
tronariDec 2, 2012 5:26 PM
Dec 2, 2012 5:25 PM
Aug 2012
James rolled his eyes, "You're acting like working with you is a walk in the pa--" James started coughing, rather abrasively, wheezing and coughing and then wheezing again.
Dec 2, 2012 5:58 PM
Aug 2012
Alice's eyes lit up with alert "James!" She exclaimed as she dashed over to him. She looked panicked, not knowing what to do. Morgan looked over his shoulder "what's happening...?"
Dec 4, 2012 5:47 PM
Aug 2012
"The brat is sick," came a flamboyant voice from the tree. Grell jumped down, oddly gracefully with his chainsaw at his side.
James glared at him, clutching his chest, trying to calm his breathing, "What do you mean? Grim Reapers don't get sick!"
Grell made a weird "tsk" sound. "My little bad-mouth, of course we can get sick. We're not strong enough not to, why do you think we sleep? You're sick. Be grateful it's not the Thorns of Death."
Dec 4, 2012 6:32 PM
Aug 2012
Alice's gaze came as a harsh glare towards the other shinigami "don't even suggest that for a creature of higher stature. We aren't like humans, we don't die as easily." She stood up, her movements rather swift as she stormed off to her room, twirling her kunai knives in her hands.
Dec 4, 2012 7:01 PM
Aug 2012
James shook his head. If it were the Thorns of Death he would know. The sharp pain in his chest wasn't that...it was what humans would call, an asthma attack, but he'd be able to live with out the medication...just painfully. James stood up straight, "I'm gonna go take a nap...Well, don't those words sound alien coming from my mouth."
Dec 4, 2012 7:14 PM
Aug 2012
Morgan had stopped his consecutive bangs on the wall. He laughed a little "yeah, it does. But not from mine, later." He said in a tired tone, walking off to his own room.
Dec 4, 2012 8:41 PM
Aug 2012
James slept, quite soundlessly too, but once in awhile he'd feel stabbing pains in his chest and the words-annoyingly enough, in Grell's voice-"Thorns of Death" haunted him as he tried to sleep. He could hear Morgan's soft snoring through the thin walls next to his room, oddly that comforted him. It was as if knowing Morgan was there was his only anchor. James groaned, "Oh gosh. My only anchor to this world is Morgan. How much more pitiful could I get?"
Feb 9, 2013 1:38 PM
Aug 2012
The next morning Morgan actually got up earlier than James. He knocked on the other reaper's door. "James, wake up!" He shouted louder than needed, considering how thin the structure was. He walked back to his own room, changing into fresh clothing and grabbing his sword.
Mar 24, 2013 7:54 AM
Aug 2012
James decided it was best to ignore Morgan, even though he probably should get up. James turned around and covered his ears with his pillow.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» CHARACTER CREATION!!!!!!!!

tronari - Aug 11, 2012

25 by tronari »»
Oct 20, 2014 4:49 PM

» Black Butler: The Rival ( 1 2 3 )

Blossomlight - Nov 25, 2012

101 by tronari »»
Jul 17, 2013 11:45 AM

» RANDOM DERP CRACK ROOM!!!!!!! ( 1 2 )

tronari - Aug 18, 2012

53 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:55 AM

» Death Note: L and Kira's Successor ( 1 2 3 4 )

tronari - Oct 6, 2012

156 by tronari »»
Jan 16, 2013 4:37 PM

» Black Butler: For Claudius's Amusement ( 1 2 )

tronari - Nov 24, 2012

71 by Blossomlight »»
Nov 25, 2012 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.