Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 25, 2012 6:36 AM
Aug 2012
Damon smiled, "Are you and Victoria alright?"

Claudius sat on the bench, breathing in and out. He felt a bit of happiness he'd been searching for. He had friends, that was for sure. Even the twins who didn't talk much, well he invited them over to his house. Logan was an idiot, but at least he was a smart one. Victoria...she is a demon, but she is also loyal. Claudius wasn't so sure he could trust the others yet. He didn't want to get burned for being too naive.
Nov 25, 2012 8:44 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria walked calmly over to Claudius "master, I've noticed you seem happier. Have you found what you want? Friends...."' She trailed off at the thought of friends. She didn't have many, Sebastian was barely a friend but he still was one, Damon was a close one friend or at least she thought of him like that, and the little angel that had saved her more than once...she even considered Claudius a friend, even though he may not return the feeling.

Jesse nodded "yeah, it was a little surprising for her when she saw me again...I guess she forgot..." He sighed. He was greatful that he found his sister but he wished she had at least some memories of him.
Nov 25, 2012 8:50 AM
Aug 2012
Claudius laughed, "Friends. Sure, why not. Let's call them that. They will be pawns in the end. What I need are loyal people that are willing to help me...Like you, Victoria."
Logan smiled, somewhere behind the bushes, "Hey, Edward, do you want to stay here for awhile? I think we should try to help someone that saved us...you know, even though you already repaired the mansion."

Damon sighed, "I remember you...she remembers me...for some reason she doesn't remember you though."
Nov 25, 2012 8:57 AM
Aug 2012
Edward nodded "of ccourse sir. I think that would be proper." He murmured in reply to Logan.
Victoria smiled at him "you know, some friends can be even more loyal than I am. If you are close enough to them then they will grow to trust you more and more. You have come to trust me but you didn't always."
Jesse sighed "yeah, I guess she had fonder memories of you..." He trailed off, not wanting to have to remember the time he had to leave his sister and how she wasn't there when he returned.
Nov 25, 2012 9:01 AM
Aug 2012
Claudius chuckled, "Trust. That's hard to do, but I'll try." Claudius stood up, "Let's start with trying to trust Logan and Edward, shall we?"
Logan smiled and whispered to Edward, "Yeah, Ed. Let's try to trust Victoria and Claudius."

Damon sighed, "Hm...want me to help you?"
Nov 25, 2012 9:09 AM
Aug 2012
Jesse looked at the clean and cleaner dishes "nah, I finished about an hour ago." He laughed ligtly. He set the last cup aside and dried off his hands.

Victoria smiled "yes, let's." she stood up as well and started to walk back into the manor.
Edward chuckled "it's not easy to trust other demons master, but I shall try."
Nov 25, 2012 9:15 AM
Aug 2012
Logan popped up next to Claudius, "Hey, would you take one of the twins if you didn't have a fiance?"
Claudius jumped, he turned to look at the strange boy and sighed, "Of course not. I actually like Ellen."
"Edward, you hear that? It's true love!" Logan laughed, kicking the dirt lightly.

"Okay," Damon smiled. "Let's go check on the kids. I hope they still recognize me in this outfit."
Nov 25, 2012 9:24 AM
Aug 2012
Jesse nodded "I'm sure they would, you're still you." He walked out of the kitchen and waved to everyone "how is everyone?" He asked in a friendly tone, as usual.

Edward smiled and patted his head "Master, you shouldn't tease him so. Not unless I get to tease the kitten." He chuckled whilst smiling at Claudius and Victoria.
Victoria simply rolled her eyes at Edward and smiled sarcastically. She wasn't in much of a mood to deal with Edward right now, it had been a long day.
Nov 25, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 2012
Logan giggled, "Let's go back in! It's getting cold."

Damon smiled at his mistresses, they were conversing so well with Ellen. Which was rather strange.
Nov 25, 2012 9:31 AM
Aug 2012
Ariel was smiling and chatting with Ellen as well as Elizabeth. They usually didn't talk to others, especially Ariel. But they actually like Ellen, she was kind and sweet unlike most people they had met.

Victoria nodded and help the door open for the other three, she wasn't going out to walk tonight; it was far too cold.
Nov 25, 2012 9:34 AM
Aug 2012
Ellen smiled, seeing Claudius, "Are you better now?"
Claudius nodded and chuckled, "Very much so."
Logan rolled his eyes and settled back in his seat. He stared at the four demons, counting them off one by one. He yawned, "If only he was here."
"Who?" Claudius asked. Logan laughed, "He's a lot like you, but he hates meetings. I doubt he'd ever come here."
Nov 25, 2012 9:38 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria stood beside Damon and looked at Logan with a confused expression. Then she remembered hearing about a boy like that, a boy who had made a contract with a rather powerful demon. She looked up at Damon and thought about something completely idle for a moment.
Nov 25, 2012 9:42 AM
Aug 2012
Logan chuckled, "If you guys met, you'd be either best friends or horrible enemies. So, I'm not gonna tell you."
Claudius smiled and rolled his eyes. He looked at Victoria, catching her smiling at Damon. "Nice outfit."
Damon looked at Claudius and realized he was talking to him, "Oh. Yeah. Dinner time, you know, easier to move around in these. Would you mind talking my mistresses home? Vincent is calling me..." Claudius resisted the urge to ask who Vincent was. He wanted to know who this boy was also, but it was obvious no one will tell.
"Victoria, prepare a carriage for the twins and Lady Ellen," Claudius sighed.
Nov 25, 2012 9:49 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria nodded "yes sir." She walked outside and prepared a carriage for the three ladies. She sighed, she had a feeling Damon wanted to tell her something but he never got to. She walked back inside with a fake smile "ladies, your carriage awaits you."
Nov 25, 2012 9:53 AM
Aug 2012
Damon, now far away from the mansion and heading to the Oldenson Manor, sighed. "I love you," he mumbled, kicking a few rocks out of his way. "Oh, well, that's pleasant," Vincent's voice echoed, "Hope you had fun while we're trapped."
Damon rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm back. What do you want?"
Vincent chuckled, "Claudius's trust."

Claudius yawned, ready for bed. It was a fun day, but he hadn't done anything. All he did was make friends. He spoke to Victoria as he changed, "You should learn to get along with your brother."
Nov 25, 2012 9:58 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria laughed "I'll try sir but there is something called sibling rivalry that I find mores entertaining. But if that is what you want, then I shall try." She replied calmly.
Nov 25, 2012 10:00 AM
Aug 2012
Claudius nodded, satisfied. He crawled into his bed and fell asleep.

Damon slipped into Logan's room, where Edward was helping Logan dress into his pajamas. "Um...Vincent wants to meet Claudius."
Logan turned to Damon, "Vincent? As in his demon?"
Nov 25, 2012 10:04 AM
Aug 2012
Edward looked at Damon "really, is that so?"

Victoria left the room and walked over to Logan's room to see if he had fallen asleep. She paused outside the doorway when she heard he conversation.
Nov 25, 2012 10:06 AM
Aug 2012
Damon shifted uncomfortably, "He kind of...he wants to see Claudius. I'm not sure if I should let him or not..."
"Luke is a good guy. He wouldn't harm someone without reason," Logan mumbled, "Maybe it's for business?"
Nov 25, 2012 10:11 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria listened in and mumbled to herself "why in the world would be want to see Claudius...?" She couldn't help but peek into the room and see the three, she was trying to be as discreet as possible.
Edward thought for a moment "Luke may be trying to gain allies. I don't know why but it could be possible."
Nov 25, 2012 10:14 AM
Aug 2012
"But allies with Claudius? I told Luke about him once, but Luke said he sounded like a complete idiot," Logan said.
"Change in heart?" Damon mumbled. "Well, I'll tell Claudius in the morning."
Nov 25, 2012 10:19 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria back away from the door and started to walk away she was thinking about telling Claudius tonight but decided against it. Her heels clacked against the hard floor as she walked to her room.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» CHARACTER CREATION!!!!!!!!

tronari - Aug 11, 2012

25 by tronari »»
Oct 20, 2014 4:49 PM

» Black Butler: The Rival ( 1 2 3 )

Blossomlight - Nov 25, 2012

101 by tronari »»
Jul 17, 2013 11:45 AM

» RANDOM DERP CRACK ROOM!!!!!!! ( 1 2 )

tronari - Aug 18, 2012

53 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:55 AM

» Black Butler: Grim Reapers

tronari - Nov 27, 2012

32 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:54 AM

» Death Note: L and Kira's Successor ( 1 2 3 4 )

tronari - Oct 6, 2012

156 by tronari »»
Jan 16, 2013 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.