Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Nov 9, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I cannot contend myself anymore. As the OP passed and I saw the following,

That scene alone made me melt of MOE for Noumi. It’s incredible and there is another instance we see her in the OP. Noumi is totally adorable.

About the beginning, the start did a really good job with the intro of Riki along with Masato in the spoiler
Riki gave off a little Clannad design vibes. While Masato got some from Angel Beats. Things got really started comically in the spoiler
for Masato started playing with the cat and should not have used as a shield in the first place. As a result the hilarious comedy of seeing Masato getting kicked by Rin only to get assaulted more by this nunchaku type of weapon was just plain hilarious. Well he should have not used the cat like that.

The flashback in the spoiler
caught me off guard a little there as things were nice and MOE only to suddenly turn a little drama with that fire and bees. I should watch out for those types cause it surprised me a little. Good thing it got back to the group having fun and Nastume in the spoiler
proposing a baseball game of all things. Huh O_o OK sounds fun. Actually Natsume looks like the cool guy but cold/calculating for some reason.

About the OP, what can be said of the OP in the spoiler
in general is the depiction of the groups of girls but particularly Sasami and Yuiko with her smile stood out apart from Noumi of course and Rin. In general the OP is really a happy get together.

About the game, as the game progresses much is appreciated as a nice start out of Rin in the spoiler
and the many shots of her. The culminating result was in seeing Masato getting hit by the ball. A comedic part that it was.

The end result in the locker room in the spoiler
was pleasant in terms of the hilarious facial expressions of the characters there and there is that cat.

About Sasami Sasasegawa VS Rin, I loved that first encounter in the spoiler
it shows the MOE of Sasami rather well and how she reacts when angry. The rivalry was great. I liked mostly Sasami due to the following,

Priceless face is priceless there and the one in the spoiler
was pretty good too to see.

About meeting Komari Kamikita, I like that name Komari. Meeting Komari was a little surprising considering how Komari was in the spoiler
at first but as soon as her MOE appeared I go HNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH *dies*….*comes back* Komari is a MOE killer. My hear is totally moefied by her. It’s really OVER 9000 with Noumi in the OP.

About the ED, I really like in the spoiler
the END more than anything as the group appears. The start is a little slow but the walk is nicely shown. Both OP and ED have lovely music to fall into.

About the preview, the forecast in the spoiler
announced much more delicious Komari to see and some good Rin reactions.

That being said the start really gives vibes from Air to Kanon and Clannad mixed in even with some Angels Beats. That being said the BGM is great and just heartwarming fuzzy feelings. The drama may catch off guard sometimes. So I should watch out for those.

This is going to be the rides of the rides and this is simply amazing to have feelings going back to the classics of Air, Clannad, Kanon and Angel Beats. I have giggled and had a most intense fun during this whole episode. Oh and no need for anything now other than a 10/10 and I doubt anything lower than 9/10 it will amount to. SHAME on the negative comments before this started. For this series IMO has lots of great positive in it.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump is done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/pic-dump-and-image-stitches-of-little_24.html
Lots of great stuff of Rin and Masato.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best girl for Riki?

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 15, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 15, 2013 5:03 AM

» Favorite character(s)

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 10, 2013

0 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Oct 10, 2013 5:19 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars/Signatures of Little Busters! EPISODE 12! Time for some Noumi/funny stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 23, 2012 6:52 PM

Poll: » Image Stitches and pic dump of Little Busters! Episode 12! Decided to do pic dumps cause last BLOG was deleted with them.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Poll: » GIFs of Little Busters! EPISODE 11! Now with Noumi goodness and some Komari service.

Yumekichi11 - Dec 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 20, 2012 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.