Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2012
nothing have been opened here so im gonna start a thread. following: how did you find one piece.

post soon everyone.^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 6, 2012 5:29 PM

Feb 2010
well being mainstream and all... I went to MAL to look at the top 100 animes and looked through em to see what to watch. One Piece was one of them which I proceeded to catch up to in little time. Zoro has been my favorite character (in the anime) since episode 1 :P

After losing patience for waiting for episodes I moved to the manga and am pretty much caught up though once in a while I put on hold and then read a bunch of chapters at once.
Nov 7, 2012 9:53 PM

Jun 2012
Actually I was pretty dubious about starting One Piece (mainly because I was intimidated by all the chapters up). But once I got into it, like Bleach, I couldn't let it go. So I guess it was just idle curiosity and all the good things I heard about it that were the reasons why I started it in the first place. And whaddya know, I became obsessed hahaha ^^'
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2012 4:14 AM

Jun 2012
i started the fist episode a million times but could never finish it. i thought it was too random for me. when i saw the Toriko-one piece special episodes i started to like one piece and gave it a chance. im not regretting that. one piece is awesome.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» the best thing about zoro

moonofchaos - Nov 4, 2012

5 by ZoRemOP1 »»
Oct 26, 2022 5:26 AM

» [game] next character

6 by TheJareBox »»
Dec 28, 2012 5:34 AM

Poll: » who would be the best match with zoro?

3 by moonofchaos »»
Nov 14, 2012 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.