Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Oct 30, 2012 12:47 PM

Oct 2010
As you noticed P.A. works released a new anime called Nagi no Asakura. Based on the preview here are my thoughts. The beginning looked right away fascinating in the spoiler
with the new girl main girl whom has a brother being shown. The juice looks realistic enough and nicely done.

I find the railway walking in the spoiler
to be quite reminiscing of Ef a little but still fresh in terms of a different art style.

While the whole theater part in the following,

Just plain makes me think she has some powers. Less the setting is a hologram and she is not doing it then I have no other explanation in regards to it.

Very lovely walking and sudden prying upon the brother in the spoiler
of that main girl. It shows her facial charms of being MOE and adorable rather well there.

At first the 2 males in the spoiler
impressed but more the other one than the brother of MC girl. Just looks like that to me.

When the main girl was crying in the spoiler
it created a good effect in feeling sorry for her. Not only that but MOE levels were high there.

Love the girl jumping and swimming in the spoiler
this is due to the revolutionary art tactics being used there. The water, colour and flow mainly.

Seems there will be rivalries in the spoiler
between the 2 males. The distances and setup allude to it. The difference are for sure there.

Finally the art in the following,

Shows how nice it really is once rendered. Quite very well done.

In conclusion it is recommended that this series be watched for its art. As for the other elements, they have to be decided and accepted/rejected BY YOU THE VIEWER! Drop or see it all the way?

BTW Image Stitch is done in the spoiler
and I must say it leaves quite a impression in terms of seeing the MC girl like that. Innocence depiction at its best.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=511271
While very nicely invested in, they are to be charming in their colours and art setup.
Yumekichi11Oct 30, 2012 12:56 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 30, 2012 3:40 PM

Aug 2011
You sure it's a bro?Or is it? I think it's going to be like a childhood friend of some sort XD typical lol
I'm just an ordinary Anime loving Cheese Goo.So feel free to ask any question about cheese XD.Or if you want i could give you a little scoop of my cheesy body ,just PM me LOL,I'll really give you cheese.REALLY

Oct 30, 2012 4:19 PM

Oct 2010
Alex-1029 said:
You sure it's a bro?Or is it? I think it's going to be like a childhood friend of some sort XD typical lol
Nah, the eyes and DNA features. It's obvious.

Oct 30, 2012 7:40 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Alex-1029 said:

True,true.

By the way ,Would you know any anime ''clubs'' in montreal?
I'm just an ordinary Anime loving Cheese Goo.So feel free to ask any question about cheese XD.Or if you want i could give you a little scoop of my cheesy body ,just PM me LOL,I'll really give you cheese.REALLY

Oct 30, 2012 8:19 PM

Oct 2010
Alex-1029 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Alex-1029 said:

True,true.

By the way ,Would you know any anime ''clubs'' in montreal?
Yes, University of Montreal might still have theirs but the ones for sure are Guy Concordia University that is good and Dawson is not bad too. Vanier might have one too.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » GIFs of Nagi no Asukara PV!

Yumekichi11 - Oct 30, 2012

1 by awildmoose »»
Nov 28, 2015 2:11 PM

Sticky: » [MEMBER CARDS]-Partially open XD

Alex-1029 - Nov 1, 2012

3 by removed-user »»
Jul 10, 2014 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.