Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2012 1:37 PM

May 2010

Before you is a simple, yet efficient dorm room, there are separate dressers for the two individuals staying, and, oddly, a bunk bed. The mattresses aren't as uncomfortable as one would expect, but they're no luxury design. The two desks have adequate space between them for the chairs to be scooted out.

Residents:
Alexi Atsushi - Sophomore (Player: Lirisimah)
Gordy Ramsey - Freshman (Player: Ningx)
lirisimahOct 31, 2012 3:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 24, 2012 1:23 PM

May 2010
Alexi tiredly trudged into his room after unlocking the door, a very large dufflebag slung over one shoulder. He had been tired of moving around for quite some time, but it seems now was his chance to get some rest and relaxation.
He slung the bag onto the floor near the bunk bed, looking at it curiously for a moment.

"Bunk beds, huh..." He remarked in mild bewilderment. He'd never seen dorms with bunk beds. This was an interesting turn of events already.
He resumed his task of unpacking his bag, placing his various paraphernalia around his desk he had decided on, pulling out a pair of 'My Neighbor Totoro' bedsheets, complete with a matching comforter, and making his bed with them.

After unpacking his bedsheets, he sighed, leaving his bag unattended by the foot of the bunk bed as he crashed onto the bottom bunk, letting out a long sigh.

"I really should close my door before I pass out.... But.. So comfortable..." After a brief moment of thought, Alexi was asleep.
Nov 1, 2012 3:02 AM

Nov 2011
The red hair male held his breath as he approaches the door, "Dorm 2 Room 1" he muttered under his breath and took a double take at the paper he was holding in his hands against the sign that was hanging outside the room. It was the right room indeed but why was the bed left unclosed, he wonders.

His cautious personality kicks in and automatically assumed the worst, Gordy wasn't one without enemies. Many had wanted to take his life and danger lurks at every corner. Slowly releasing his breath, he left his luggage at the doorstep and moved swiftly into the room.

The design of the room is simple and everything seems to be in place, except for a man resting on one of the beds. His brows tighten as he wonders who he was, a roommate perhaps? Nevertheless it appears that he's not a dangerous enemy...yet.

His body relaxes and he returned for his luggage to which he pulled into the room. Opening it gently so as not to wake the stranger up, he pulled out his coffee making set and went out to retrieve water before settling down to make a cup of his favorite coffee. Packing is not at the top of his agenda after traveling for more than twelve hours from across the globe.
鏡花水月
Nov 1, 2012 6:03 AM

May 2010
Alexi continued to snooze as Gordy had entered the room, his fit form flopped carelessly, face-down, on the bed as he continued to sleep.

His body shifted slightly when Gordy had moved the luggage into the room, he stirred in his sleep for a brief moment. Alexi, if anything, was a sound sleeper.
Nov 1, 2012 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
The aroma of the coffee spreads through the room, it was enticing and unique because this particular type of beans native to his homeland. Gordy had packed plenty and his sister had promised to send more once he's finished with them.

Taking a slip of it, he looked towards the sleeping stranger and wonders how long will he be asleep.
鏡花水月
Nov 1, 2012 3:40 PM

May 2010
Alexi's nose wrinkled lightly at the coffee aroma wafting around tthe room. His eyes slid half-open as he glanced around for a moment before widening his gaze to look around the room.
"Mmmhr.. Coffee..?" He grumbled tiredly as he sat up, rubbing one of his eyes with his right hand, his other hand propping himself up from the bed after he had turned around to sit up.
Nov 3, 2012 2:00 AM

Nov 2011
Gordy's ears perked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice, "You're awake?" He asked the oblivious because he knew there are those that's aren't fully awake when they first wake up.

"Care to have some?"
鏡花水月
Nov 3, 2012 4:50 AM

May 2010
He rubbed his eyes again, blinking at the man for a moment before nodding, a tired smile evident on his features.
"You must be my roommate. Coffee would be lovely, thanks. There's a mug on my desk." He gestured his right hand toward the desk where his things were set, there was a large purple mug resting on a shelf untouched.
Nov 3, 2012 5:07 AM

Nov 2011
Following the hand, his scarlet eyes traces towards the mentioned cup with not much difficulty. Gordy raised promptly with the pot of coffee in his hands and poured the dark liquid to fill the mug, "Do you need milk or sugar? Or would you like to take it black? Milk and sugar would spoil the taste though, even though it would be still delicious."
鏡花水月
Nov 5, 2012 12:09 AM

May 2010
Alexi watched the steaming liquid enter the mug, his taste buds piqued. He thought for a moment before making his decision as to what he preferred in the coffee.
"Black sounds reasonable. I usually put a little cream in but I'd better do the brew justice before I try to deem it needing of any cream." He stood up from his bed, stretching his arms out to his sides as he trudged over toward the desk and his mug.
"I'm Alexi by the way, nice to meet you." He chimed in a mild-mannered fashion.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.