Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2008 1:08 PM
May 2008
Post here your favorite quotes please, they do not need to be with graphics.

sry friends for being late with replies... am being a bit over sensitive...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 27, 2008 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
I dont have a pic for this but yea

Dont follow where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path,
and leave a trail
Never say you love,If you dont really care Never talk about feelings,That aren't even there
Never hold my hand,If your gonna break my heart Never say your going too,If you dont plan to start
Never look into my eyes,If all you'll tell are lie Never say,If you really meant good bye
If you really meant forever then say you'll try Never say forever because forever makes me cry

Sep 28, 2008 3:30 AM

May 2008
My favs quotes are nearly always truth ones one ones that make you think so deeply:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery , today is a gift that’s why is call the present."
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
btw im loving the two that have been posted already!!
Sep 28, 2008 11:16 AM

Sep 2007
I also love the ones that make you think deeply, and one of my favorites is from a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Cloud:
~ We look before and after,
and pine for what is not.
Our sincerest laughter,
with some pain is fraught.
Our sweetest songs are
those that tell of saddest thought ~

Another is from William James:

~ We are spinning our own fates, good or evil, and never to be undone. Every stroke of virtue or vice leaves its never so little scar ~

And one from Anonymous:

~ Some people are a lot like Slinkies....they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs ~

And then of course there's the one that's in my sig. I have lots of favorites XD

~ Nothing makes us as lonely as our own secrets ~

Sep 29, 2008 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
i have many favorite quotes... here are few:

-Two people can look at the same thing and see something completely different.
-Sometimes words are not enough.
-In life even if you got hurt and stopped moving, the world won't stop with you. It will continue moving living you behind.
-You can return to the place but you can't return the time.
-Everything we have and we know will disappear and change forever. We just don't always know hen. If we hold on to tightly we get rope burn.
Sep 29, 2008 10:03 PM

Aug 2007
A fool thinks himself wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. -William Shakespeare

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

If A equal success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work, Y is play, and Z is keep your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

When we are born, we cry that we have come to this great stage of fools. -William Shakespeare

The object of art is to give live shape. -William Shakespeare

I am the wisest man alive for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. -Socrates

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is. -Francis Bacon
Sep 30, 2008 7:56 PM

Sep 2007
I have too many to post here, I have a spoiler section in my profile full of quotes. Ya can check em out if ya like.
Sep 30, 2008 10:01 PM

May 2008
Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things ~ Denis Diderot

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. ~Oscar Wilde

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom ~ Anais Nin

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Oct 5, 2008 5:52 AM
Jan 2008
autumn said:

-In life even if you got hurt and stopped moving, the world won't stop with you. It will continue moving living you behind.
-Everything we have and we know will disappear and change forever. We just don't always know hen. If we hold on to tightly we get rope burn.

O.O i like these quotes really good taste autumn
Oct 5, 2008 12:32 PM

May 2008
baka_dark said:
autumn said:

O.O i like these quotes really good taste autumn

my goodness!!! i agree.. breath taking quotes .. they really touched me!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is the wierdest quote or graphic you've ever seen???

Anime-Addicted - Nov 17, 2008

0 by Anime-Addicted »»
Nov 17, 2008 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.